Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Mmm....on one hand we'll be getting a boring Dragon banner rather than something more suitable such as Mae and Boey. On the other hand Nils seems to be on it.

AAbabSAADvSz.jpg

My first reaction to this was Nils and Male Corrin.

My second reaction was: Oh... dragons again... cool...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

AAbabSAADvSz.jpg

Ah, so this is where the discussion is! Before I read anyone's guesses, here's what I thought right off the bat: the left one looks like Nils and the right one looks like either M!Corrin or Minerva, based on the hair sticking out from under that big hat. The sleeves on the right one and the hat looking like it has a bow tied onto it make me think this is probably a female character, though. So, Minerva might be a bit more likely.

12 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out this banner is about the Dragon boys trick or treating with their evil dads? Nils and Nergal, as well as Corrin and Garon going out collecting candy.

If it gets Nergal into Heroes, I won't complain.

Edit: What?

Edited by Othin

Here's the next new unit from the Life & Death TT+ series [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Yeah, it's Eir as she was meant to be (the Princess of Life). And damn, what a glow-up she got.

Based off her character title (Life Ascendant), she should be an Ascended Hero.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Here's the next new unit from the Life & Death TT+ series [SPOILERS]:

I'm glad to see HACCAN doing the art for another character. It's been more than a year since the last one.

That particular shade of yellow is unfortunately my least favorite shade of yellow, but no one's perfect.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

New unit's Prf weapon, stats and unit type [SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

https://imgur.com/a/NL6DSXi

Also, lmao at Earth Boost in the A slot.

Hmm...

Spoiler

I wonder if she will have Boost 4 A skill once she becomes summonable later this month. 

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hmm...

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if she will have Boost 4 A skill once she becomes summonable later this month. 

Spoiler

I'd like to think it's just a filler meme skill for her TT boss skill set, but we'll see soon enough. If she does get a tier 4 Boost skill, it certainly won't be one that involves Defense because she still has no Defense

Though for reference, Ascended Fjorm's boss skill set was Darting Stance 3 / Chill Def 3 / Armored Stride 3. That became Steady Posture 3 / Hardy Fighter 3 / A/R Far Save 3 when she became a summonable unit. And most recently, Rearmed Lif went from Fury 3 -> Atk/Def Clash 4 and Lull Atk/Def 3 -> Deadly Balance. He retained Atk/Def Menace as a summonable unit.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So, I suppose we can definitely confirm that

Reveal hidden contents

Ascended Eir will have a spot on the next New Heroes banner. Now, which game will she share with, I wonder?

Well, which ones haven't we seen yet for Book 6?

41 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, which ones haven't we seen yet for Book 6?

Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery, Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, technically Three Houses since it was Three Hopes that got a banner and Fates. And of those three, Fates has gone the longest since its last banner (July 2021).

If I had to guess, the rest of this year will probably go like this:

October 2022 New Heroes: Fates
November 2022 New Heroes: Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery
December 2022 New Heroes: Radiance or Radiant

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Elise is our next Resplendent! Holy shit, she is so adorably cute in her Ljósálfheimr outfit! I am dying from diabetes.

chara_img_00005012000093_01.png?time=166

Reveal hidden contents

chara_img_00005012000093_02.png?time=166

chara_img_00005012000093_03.png?time=166

chara_img_00005012000093_04.png?time=166

obligatory @Landmaster tag

I'm continuing to hold out hope that one day one of my Dancers other than Azura will have a Resplendent.

It took them long enough. Her art is adorable.

This gives her 56/45 neutral offenses with maximum Dragonflowers and only her weapon equipped.

For comparison against other cavalry staves with exclusive weapons,

• Young Larchel has 60/47 neutral offenses with a superboon in Spd and inflicts -6 Res and Flash at the start of the turn
  • Maribelle has 57/41 neutral offenses and grants her +6 Atk at the start of the turn
  • Brave Veronica has 53/40 neutral offenses

And for comparison with other staves with exclusive weapons,

• Brave Camilla has 60/50 neutral offenses and inflicts -7 Res at the start of the turn
  • Duo Hilda has 60/49 neutral offenses with a superboon in Spd
  • Bride Fjorm has 56/42 neutral offenses

Elise is effectively a weaker version of Brave Camilla with cavalry movement instead of flier movement. Unlike Brave Camilla, though, Elise is unable to activate both stacks of Atk/Spd Catch with just her weapon alone and needs either a C skill or teammate to do so for her. That said, Elise doesn't have access to Rein and would instead run Menace anyways if not running Fatal Smoke.

Additionally, Camilla has Dazzling Staff on her weapon, whereas Elise has Wrathful Staff. This allows Camilla to run a full Gravity support build with Far Trace, whereas Elise is forced to run Dazzling Staff in her B slot to avoid counterattacks. However, because this Gravity, Trace is not exactly a necessity as long as there is a teammate that can pull Elise out of the way if the target was a ranged unit. That said, Camilla still has the advantage here in that she is much harder to be blocked by terrain when being pulled back, whereas Elise can easily be blocked by trees, which are not uncommon.

In the end, Elise is still a pretty good unit simply because she's Gravity support, and the Resplendent boost just makes her a bit better than she was before.

Huh, okay, Elise looks cute.

Spoiler

Her attack pose is hilarious, though. It's just like that "Is this a pigeon?" meme.

They released the October/early November calendar.

• New Heroes on October 17th
  • Heroes with Luna skills on the 20th, Ideal skills on the 27th, and Lull skills on November 5th
  • Double Special Heroes event on the 24th
  • Mythic Hero on the 31st
  • Special Heroes on November 7th

The loser (aka the last place finisher) of the poll was Bunny Whitewings Babysitting Their Liege. So when we eventually return to this in January, the next poll will probably be between:

Fallen Celica, Fallen Berkut, Fallen Delthea, Sonya
Larcei, Shannan, Altena, Ced
Mareeta, Saias, Osian, Tanya
Summer Lilina, Brunnya, Winter Fae, Larum

On 10/7/2022 at 2:20 PM, Some Jerk said:

obligatory @Landmaster tag

I'm continuing to hold out hope that one day one of my Dancers other than Azura will have a Resplendent.

The only thing they could have done was make her Dark Fairy but I will take this

NOW GIVE ME A 4TH ALT