• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

40 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wow, people actually lose against my team!

Hide contents

q5vnFio.png

How do you know if anyone's even fought your team?

I don't know if anybody has, but I'd imagine my Takumi is a tough bugger to kill.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How do you know if anyone's even fought your team?

Battle > Arena Duels > Defence results. It will say there if anybody lost to your defences. It won't say if you lost though.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Battle > Arena Duels > Defence results. It will say there if anybody lost to your defences.

Is there a way to know how many, if any fought at all, even if they won?

Somehow... I managed to play this without getting the communications error, anymore... so far. It seems that game keeps track on your GPS location and not on your VPN so, I managed to make the game believe that I am on UK and played it fine without any problems encountered so far. Already had a first batch of Gacha characters with one 4-star Lilina.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Are there any plans to allow for trading of characters at any point?

I don't think so. It would defeat the whole random pulling and collecting aspect of the game and supposedly the whole genre.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't think so. It would defeat the whole random pulling and collecting aspect of the game and supposedly the whole genre.

It's all really based on trading card games originally and games like Magic the Gathering and Baseball cards in general don't really suffer from the ability to trade them.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's all really based on trading card games originally and games like Magic the Gathering and Baseball cards in general don't really suffer from the ability to trade them.

In Heroes you can reroll your starting account till the cows come home. If you are also able to feed somebody else's account with free 5⋆s… you get it.

So, what to do with all those 3 star units that you will never use and you're not attached to? Send them home?

Also, seeing as the stats reset after you upgrade a character, is it really worth it to level them up past level 20 at all? I feel like lol I have a few characters at level 20 right now and I'm scared to use them, since I feel like leveling them up further is a waste.  If bumping up to a 5 star requires 20k feathers, I don't know if I'll ever get that many for everyone :O

9 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

So, what to do with all those 3 star units that you will never use and you're not attached to? Send them home?

Also, seeing as the stats reset after you upgrade a character, is it really worth it to level them up past level 20 at all? I feel like lol I have a few characters at level 20 right now and I'm scared to use them, since I feel like leveling them up further is a waste.  If bumping up to a 5 star requires 20k feathers, I don't know if I'll ever get that many for everyone :O

I've been keeping my unused 3*s, just for collection's sake, but realistically yeah, you can just dump em.

There's no point in going past 20 if you're just trying to star up asap, but if your 3* Shanna is the best phyiscal Blue you have, then you might as well keep levelling her up so she can be useful in fights until you can gather stuff to Awaken.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are people getting mass banned, or does the placement thing just take a while to update? I just shot up in rank from 50k to 15k.

It kinda sucks how you need at least one 5* to reliably win at the Arena Intermediate onwards. You either have to get lucky with pulls/rerolls or spend money to get good units, because they locked the only way to upgrade units behind the Arena.

How do you tell Rank?  It's still saying I'm unranked when I go check awards

Also I've been winning the intermediate ranks with 3 4* and a 3* (the 3* is a healer).  Not even gonna touch advanced with no 5* though.

Am i the only one who wishes the tower enemies weren't randomized? Usually, games like these have a fixed cycle per day  where each day you face different types of enemies, training in the tower would be far less annoying if it followed a similar cycle.

11 hours ago, The DanMan said:

So, somebody on the subreddit found this in the Arena:
imgur.com/a/3gFhA
Did they have the devil's luck or way too much money?

Probably a combination of both.

Also, the subreddit in question is r/FireEmblem or r/FireEmblemHeroes, if you don't mind me asking?

8 hours ago, Themera said:

Not sure if anybody mentioned this but its seem like star upgrade doesn't reset skill/SP. 

Yes, It resets only stats, which is the main reason you want to upgrade your units ASAP

13 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I highly doubt they will add this, because then people could keep starting dummy accounts to reroll infinitely, then trade all the good stuff to their main. They want your money.

I'm way too aware of that. Still, It would definitely be cool to have, as unrealistic It is.

39 minutes ago, OakTree said:

Am i the only one who wishes the tower enemies weren't randomized? Usually, games like these have a fixed cycle per day  where each day you face different types of enemies, training in the tower would be far less annoying if it followed a similar cycle.

Agreed. Training Nino was a pain just because the tower kept giving me Red or Green enemies and the blue enemies were mainly on the lowest levels at the tower.

44 minutes ago, OakTree said:

Definitely not the only one, fully agreed on this one.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Wow, people actually lose against my team!

Hide contents

q5vnFio.png

Im so jelly... i dont have any 5 star units... so no one even loses to my team DX

9 hours ago, Suichimo said:

Just finished a 6a/1i arena run. I would've gone 7a but I shyed away from a Tiki lead. I ended at 3091, hopefully that gets me a rank.

What the HELL is your team?