• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Is it worth it to upgrade castle for increased exp? And if so how many times? So far I've spent all my orbs on 5x summons. 

You can get up to Double XP, so I'd say it's definitely worth it.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is there a way to swap units directly from the battle screen before battle?  It's a bit inconvenient to have to go back to the Ally Menu and back every single time.  I've got about 10 Units that I swap around, depending on the battle.

You can't unfortunuatly. :c

22 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I'm 87,000 and I only fought intermediate enemies, so I don't get it either. The only advanced guy I fought wrecked me with his Lon'qu.

Hmm, I was 20.000, but I did fight with only bonus characters (which gives a lot of points) and I was close to level 40 with my characters.

Is it worth it to upgrade castle for increased exp? And if so how many times? So far I've spent all my orbs on 5x summons. 

Yes, it is. Get all of the upgrades ASAP.

Edited by Birdy

Comparing my original 3* Est vs 4* Est, both at Level 20

3* - 4*

HP:   26 - 25

Atk:   29 - 30

Spd: 17 - 19

Def:  14 - 10

Res:  15 - 21

Total: 101 - 105

So, slightly better, though I miss Est's decent Def.

4 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Roy, Camilla, Takumi, and Oboro.

https://imgur.com/a/XGCtE

Oboro is the obvious weak point and I'll probably replace her with my 4* Shanna until I can promote her.

DO you find Roy's Weapin Triangle Skill as a liability?  I've ran into trouble if there's a Blue unit, since he's basically dead weight on the team, at that point, and can't even deal chip damage or landing a killing blow on a weakened opponent.  The bonus against Green units is nice, but I feel the downsides outweigh the good, since you only get 4 units and can't cover for weaknesses as easily.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

DO you find Roy's Weapin Triangle Skill as a liability?  I've ran into trouble if there's a Blue unit, since he's basically dead weight on the team, at that point, and can't even deal chip damage or landing a killing blow on a weakened opponent.  The bonus against Green units is nice, but I feel the downsides outweigh the good, since you only get 4 units and can't cover for weaknesses as easily.

So far, I think it just emphasizes his strong and weak match ups. He was already beating the axe users, but now he does so an attack earlier, and he wasn't beating equal level lance units to begin with, that is what Camilla is there for. That being said, I wouldn't mind if it just took away his lance weakness.

Edited by Suichimo

1 minute ago, Suichimo said:

So far, I think it just emphasizes his strong and weak match ups. He was already beating the axe users, but now he does so an attack earlier, and he wasn't beating equal level lance units to begin with, that is what Camilla is there for. That being said, I wouldn't mind if it just took away his lance weakness.

Your team is similar to mine.  I had Takumi, Camilla, and Maria, since they are my 5* units.  I originally had Roy, but replaced him with Lilina due to the aforementioned liability, and also since I was lacking Magic power.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Your team is similar to mine.  I had Takumi, Camilla, and Maria, since they are my 5* units.  I originally had Roy, but replaced him with Lilina due to the aforementioned liability, and also since I was lacking Magic power.

I replaced my 4* Lilina with Takumi. I find there, both, isn't enough time to use healers effectively and that healing is really weak to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Galactaray said:

Can I ask what the your score should be to get a rank in arena? Around 3,600 offensive points

You're a good 500 points higher than me, I dropped to around rank 16000 over night.

2 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

I replaced my 4* Lilina with Takumi. I find there, both, isn't enough time to use healers effectively and that healing is really weak to begin with.

You're a good 500 points higher than me, I dropped to around rank 16000 over night.

It seems that healing was really usefull at low levels, but has been getting more weak as I level.  Does it not scale with Atk or Level?  If not, I might bench Maria, but don't really want to, since she was so useful until now.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It seems that healing was really usefull at low levels, but has been getting more weak as I level.  Does it not scale with Atk or Level?  If not, I might bench Maria, but don't really want to, since she was so useful until now.

Yeah, the enemy healing I've seen has been set numbers(heal - 5, mend - 10, physic - 8 @ range).

Yeah, the enemy healing I've seen has been set numbers(heal - 5, mend - 10, physic - 8 @ range).

I'm not sure if that's an oversight, or they mean for Healers to be useless at high levels.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Couldn't you disable it, so that the bonus from the weapon triangle Roy get returns to normal?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I think It's because Healing does not scale with magic, unlike the normal FEs. So, while It's useful when your units have low HP, when they begin to have something like 30-40 HP It doesn't matter that much anymore.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if that's an oversight, or they mean for Healers to be useless at high levels.

I think it was a decision made due to healers having an attack now. Unfortunately, IS seems to have made both sides too weak.

I think it was a decision made due to healers having an attack now. Unfortunately, IS seems to have made both sides too weak.

Yeah, their attack is only really good for chip damage or finishing off near death enemies.  It's not enough of a bonus to justify gimping Healing.

39 minutes ago, Galactaray said:

Can I ask what the your score should be to get a rank in arena? Around 3,600 offensive points

You can click on 'Score Type' in the Arena screen to select rank and see what category you fall in. I'm at 4.136 and ~rank 1.000

Can we talk about how useless Absorb is? What good is a life-stealing staff that can't do damage in the first place? They seriously need to buff healers. Just extra healing is fine. At this rate I'd be better off going back to using Shareena as a support bot.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Can we talk about how useless Absorb is? What good is a life-stealing staff that can't do damage in the first place? They seriously need to buff healers. Just extra healing is fine. At this rate I'd be better off going back to using Shareena as a support bot.

Yeah, I'd rather they buff healing.  Their offense is a nice bonus, but I'd rather have functional healing than a unit that suck at both.

7 hours ago, DanDans said:

vWK9fgNl.jpg

Stuck at hard 9-2 with this comp, the one with 3 armor, 1 red 1 green and 1 blue?, also in the back healer 20 hp.

Should i train Selena or Henry or just level up my main and roll with it?

I'd go with Felicia, unless Selena has an Armorslayer.  Henry is a flat-out no, because his specialty is murdering colorless enemies (even with that one battle skill).  Cecilia might work, but I'm not sure what her skills are, and she'd need to be in conjunction with Felicia.  If you're not doing enough damage to something, lower its defenses.

30 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Dagger-user and Hone Atk should make it a little less painful.  It won't be anything like FE7 Nosferatu, but it'll help.

Edited by eclipse

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Dagger-user and Hone Atk should make it a little less painful.  It won't be anything like FE7 Nosferatu, but it'll help.

They would, but I don't want two Typeless on my team, and spending resources just to make my Serra to damage isn't worth it in the first place... I think I'll just switch back to Assault.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They would, but I don't want two Typeless on my team, and spending resources just to make my Serra to damage isn't worth it in the first place... I think I'll just switch back to Assault.

I run without one of the colors.  It's plenty doable, and pretty funny if your team has good synergy.  Jakob + Gordin means that enemies that finally reach my melee units are bleeding heavily.

21 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I run without one of the colors.  It's plenty doable, and pretty funny if your team has good synergy.  Jakob + Gordin means that enemies that finally reach my melee units are bleeding heavily.

I might give that a shot in the future. I'd be more comfortable with that if I had something like, 5* Tiki, and I don't have a good Shuriken user either.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy