Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm still salty Celica didn't get her own unique animations. I'm fine with Boey and Mae holding tomes, but they could have had Celica hold nothing...

She actually leans back a little to fit her attacking artwork. Subtle but it's there.

Still not true to source material, but at least not 100% generic.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She actually leans back a little to fit her attacking artwork. Subtle but it's there.

Still not true to source material, but at least not 100% generic.

Bah, who cares about that? All that does is break her spine earlier.

I got another new personal high arena score, and boy I dunno how exactly it wound up this way, but it did. lol This run was mostly deathless too! I think I had only one death the whole way (though it was on purpose, I sacrificed someone as bait so I wouldn't wind up with even more deaths in this match).

But anyway, I bet nobody will guess what I got. :P

Exactly 4,000. No joke. lol But I finally hit 4,000!

My team was Ike, Freddy, Azura, and male Robin. They did really well this time! Though I might've gotten lucky too. I barely ran into any magic wielders and when I did, they were usually green ones which Ike can make short work of, even if he takes a hit. And then either Azura or Freddy and his Reposition rescued him from any more bad damage. If it wasn't a green mage, it was a red one, which male Robin and Azura together can take. Azura tanks them then they both finish them. I ran into a male Robin a couple times, but both times, my male Robin was stronger.

I also got a lot of the defense maps, so made use of dem forts too. As a defensive player, that's my calling card. ;)

The run was one or two advanced battles and the rest intermediate.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got another new personal high arena score, and boy I dunno how exactly it wound up this way, but it did. lol This run was mostly deathless too! I think I had only one death the whole way (though it was on purpose, I sacrificed someone as bait so I wouldn't wind up with even more deaths in this match).

But anyway, I bet nobody will guess what I got. :P

Reveal hidden contents

Exactly 4,000. No joke. lol But I finally hit 4,000!

My team was Ike, Freddy, Azura, and male Robin. They did really well this time! Though I might've gotten lucky too. I barely ran into any magic wielders and when I did, they were usually green ones which Ike can make short work of, even if he takes a hit. And then either Azura or Freddy and his Reposition rescued him from any more bad damage. If it wasn't a green mage, it was a red one, which male Robin and Azura together can take. Azura tanks them then they both finish them. I ran into a male Robin a couple times, but both times, my male Robin was stronger.

I also got a lot of the defense maps, so made use of dem forts too. As a defensive player, that's my calling card. ;)

The run was one or two advanced battles and the rest intermediate.

Nice! Since u hit 4K u should try some advanced matches for the rest of the week and see if u can consistently win them now. 

Just now, immatx said:

Nice! Since u hit 4K u should try some advanced matches for the rest of the week and see if u can consistently win them now. 

I dunno, I'm still kind of reluctant to do so. I'm happy with just 4,000 or a little bit above that. But maybe someday.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I dunno, I'm still kind of reluctant to do so. I'm happy with just 4,000 or a little bit above that. But maybe someday.

You've got yourself on the board now, so it doesn't matter if you win or lose the remaining battles this week. Spend your daily swords experimenting with your team on advanced runs since it no longer matters if you win or lose them.

Keep practicing and you'll get better and score even higher in future seasons.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

You've got yourself on the board now, so it doesn't matter if you win or lose the remaining battles this week. Spend your daily swords experimenting with your team on advanced runs since it no longer matters if you win or lose them.

Keep practicing and you'll get better and score even higher in future seasons.

Yeah, I suppose. There are a few days left in this season.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

4,000 already guarantees you 2,500 feathers, which is maximum possible reward for offence. The rest you will get from your placement in your tier.

Congratulations on reaching the milestone, of course!

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I suppose. There are a few days left in this season.

If nothing else, you'll be able to score yourself a bit of free SP.

Also, if you're training units/doing quests in the tower, Arena Battles are -free- and reset the battles, in case you're trying to complete challenges and need to re-randomize the units that you're gonna be facing.

Just now, Elieson said:

If nothing else, you'll be able to score yourself a bit of free SP.

Also, if you're training units/doing quests in the tower, Arena Battles are -free- and reset the battles, in case you're trying to complete challenges and need to re-randomize the units that you're gonna be facing.

True, I've been training up a lot of units. In the past few days, I've added Stahl, Abel, and Raven to my group of lv. 40s. Before them, I made Ryoma, Lon'qu, and Hana lv. 40. And there are a few more units in my arsenal I want to level to 40 as well.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

4,000 already guarantees you 2,500 feathers, which is maximum possible reward for offence. The rest you will get from your placement in your tier.

Congratulations on reaching the milestone, of course!

Not quite, Vax. The maximum possible offense reward is for a score of 4,001 or higher. So I'm short by just one point here. lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Not quite, Vax. The maximum possible offense reward is for a score of 4,001 or higher. So I'm short by just one point here. lol

Oh, you're at exactly 4,000, my bad. Still that's a nice improvement. You might still want to continue trying and practising.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Heh, Odin got stabbed by a Ruby Sword.

Its a subtle jab to how weak he his. "He's so weak you can kill him with a ruby sword" is maybe what they were going for XD

Its genius!

I love how Linde steals his Blarblade tome too

Just now, ArCAWnite said:

Its a subtle jab to how weak he his. "He's so weak you can kill him with a ruby sword" is maybe what they were going for XD

Its genius!

Ruby Sword always reminds me of Soul Edge in Soul Calibur IV, so it's like there's this (literally) wicked sword Odin would love to collect and he gets stabbed by a sword with a passing resemblance to it.

Just now, ArCAWnite said:

Didn't that just happen recently after someone got their 5k feathers? :p

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, you're at exactly 4,000, my bad. Still that's a nice improvement. You might still want to continue trying and practising.

Oh, I'll be trying again in later seasons to actually get OVER 4,000, believe me.

4 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

Omg I just realized that she did that and stabbed him in the back for it, thanks for pointing it out. It's way funnier now ?

(I swear I pay attention......)

Just now, immatx said:

(I swear I pay attention......)

You're obviously not paying attention hard enough!

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Ruby Sword always reminds me of Soul Edge in Soul Calibur IV

I use Cervantes cause Nightmare is way too slow in IV

I can see the resemblence!

Excuse me, as I'm going to now play some soul calibur for about 2 hours

3 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

You're obviously not paying attention hard enough!

Yes but at least I'm consistent. 

8 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

I use Cervantes cause Nightmare is way too slow in IV

I can see the resemblence!

Excuse me, as I'm going to now play some soul calibur for about 2 hours

Yun-seong, though. I think he was the character I wanted to learn, but was pretty bad at while Mitsurugi was the one I was somewhat competent with. Siegfried too in SCIII. I hope Soul Calibur VI is at least announced some time after Tekken 7's release.

All the Ruby Sword needs is an eye where its gem slot thingie is and there you go, Soul Edge. So... when's Owain coming with a sword that has Fury 2 built-in? It could be Missiletainn and the Fury effect is just Owain's wackiness and not it being a "demon sword" like Mystletainn.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

All the Ruby Sword needs is an eye where its gem slot thingie is and there you go, Soul Edge.

OH

MY

GOSH

I'm asking for a sprite of that except Oboro is holding it XD

12 minutes ago, immatx said:

Yes but at least I'm consistent. 

Ah that's true! Consistency is important! 

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

So... when's Owain coming with a sword that has Fury 2 built-in?

Well Odin's confession states that you may call him "Owain" so he's essentially already in the game

Same for Selena too. She says you can call her Severa instead. Not too sure about the others though