Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Nowhere near! 

More sort of farmery, although not quite. I'm in a very rural area. I would say my accent isn't particularly distinct, since I'm not Geordie, Cockney, Scouse, Brummie... or pretty much anything people would recognise, but put me in any other country and they'd likely know straight away that I'm English xD 

Yay for rural!  I grew up in rural Midwestern USA.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yay for rural!  I grew up in rural Midwestern USA.

Yaaaay :D

Although rural might be a bit different here. I know the US can be more open in areas :D I'm currently living in a city that would likely class as a town in America xD It's not the biggest ^.^''

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm at 62, so I should have 66 when the 15th comes. I would have 86, but I pulled for mages once.

Heh

I have 63 and still have quests to do

#IHaveMoreOrbsThanYouAndYouCantDoAnythingAboutIt

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Numbers don't matter when there aren't any 5*s under those summoning orbs anymore...

To be serious I need other people besides Celica so it really doesn't matter to me

I actually don't even need her to be successful. It's just a casual pleasure at thus point 

Just now, Arcanite said:

To be serious I need other people besides Celica so it really doesn't matter to me

I actually don't even need her to be successful. It's just a casual pleasure at thus point 

Don't lie to yourself

What are you aiming for? Just more skill fodder for Oboro?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Is that a threat

Maybe

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What are you aiming for? Just more skill fodder for Oboro?

Soy

I had skill fodder for Oboro before this game was even a thought.

All I need is a Hinata and/or marth/Cherche. Eirika would also be nice. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

Soy

I had skill fodder for Oboro before this game was even a thought.

All I need is a Hinata and/or marth/Cherche. Eirika would also be nice. 

Lol so you had the game before it was even conceptualized

But you're pulling Red anyway. Next season is gonna have Alfonse as the bonus Askr lord, and I'm not sure you'd want to use him over Celica...

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But you're pulling Red anyway. Next season is gonna have Alfonse as the bonus Askr lord, and I'm not sure you'd want to use him over Celica...

I had to use a team of Jaffar, Azura, Nino, and Anna to get a score this season. If need be, I'll use Alfredo to make some sort of bootleg team and get my score XD

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Arcanite didn't even know who Oboro was before this game!

^Facts

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I had to use a team of Jaffar, Azura, Nino, and Anna to get a score this season. If need be, I'll use Alfredo to make some sort of bootleg team and get my score XD

^Facts

I just brought Lucina, Julia and Reinhardt, and had Anna chill. Eventually caved in and gave Anna Draw Back so she wouldn't be useless. It was bad.

Also, Oboro x Niles is the best

Legit I loved it

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Heh

I have 63 and still have quests to do

#IHaveMoreOrbsThanYouAndYouCantDoAnythingAboutIt

I have 120 or so on my second account. How's that for not pulling? ;)

Saving that one up for a special banner, if I like the characters/style. It's on my tablet, so it's so much better than my main game played on my phone (portability has to beat size...) 

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also, Oboro x Niles is the best

Legit I loved it

I thought Oboro and Saizo was a little more funny XD

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I have 120 or so on my second account. How's that for not pulling?

So you do have some integrity eh?

The best part is spending them all and only getting fodder! LOL

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I thought Oboro and Saizo was a little more funny XD

So you do have some integrity eh?

The best part is spending them all and only getting fodder! LOL

Spending them is so much fun lol 

My pull rate on the second account for 5*'s is disgustingly high. Thankfully, the 5* pulls tend to be better overall on my main account. I mean, I'll happily take pulling Reinhardt and Ryoma over Lucius and Rebecca, even if the latter pull was a double first go on the new banner, whereas it took stupidly long on the main account just to get one 5* (Ninian). Hunt summoning is definitely the way forwards :D 

I'm looking forward to seeing how flush my main account will be after the next banner ends ^.^ There's the story missions, plus any random ones they do, and hopefully the continuing daily orbs (better not stop that). And then, once the new banner comes out after that, it will be next month so there'll be even more orb missions :D Woooooo!

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

My pull rate on the second account for 5*'s is disgustingly high. Thankfully, the 5* pulls tend to be better overall on my main account. I mean, I'll happily take pulling Reinhardt and Ryoma over Lucius and Rebecca, even if the latter pull was a double first go on the new banner, whereas it took stupidly long on the main account just to get one 5* (Ninian). Hunt summoning is definitely the way forwards :D

My 5* rate since the start of the Tellius Banner has been insane.  I've gotten like 20 5*s, but half of them were -Atk.  My same brand of luck spilled over to the giveaway we had a week or two ago.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My 5* rate since the start of the Tellius Banner has been insane.  I've gotten like 20 5*s, but half of them were -Atk.  My same brand of luck spilled over to the giveaway we had a week or two ago.

I saw that :O It was insane!

That being said, pulling on Radiance, I've had Soren, Titania and Tharja in quick succession, with two other characters I didn't have before. 

Whereas, pulling on the Heroes banner (5%... not for me!), I was stupidly unlucky until the RNG got distracted long enough for me to quickly pull the Takumi and Hector of my dreams. It even was distracted enough to not make either of them -atk or -spd! :O It turned back in time to make my Titania -spd, though xD 

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I was looking at my defense wins and I stumbled on this:

First time I ever saw Quick Riposte on a Nino.

Welcome to the world of Growing Wind / Quick Riposte Hector and Iceberg Michalis!

A win is a win I suppose.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Welcome to the world of Growing Wind / Quick Riposte Hectors and  Iceberg Michalis!

A win is a win I suppose.

The Iceberg Michalis reminds me that I saw mention of a Bonfire Linde somewhere.