Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

One of my teammates was a Linde with Ignis

I wonder if the person who did that did it for the lulz or if they just don't know Ignis' effect.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

It could have been for the flower motif, but otherwise, why.

I guess a good Linde doesn't really need her special all that much so that's may be why they decided to go with the flower motif?

Y'know, I'm starting to wonder if giving Gaius Hone Speed was a bad idea. Ugh... C-skills. So versatile, so many... Silver Dagger, though, was a great decision.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

What's wrong with it? Speed is always good :)

C-skills bother me since they're all useful and good and I don't really know what to give someone if they don't have one. It makes me really indecisive.

Just now, Kaden said:

C-skills bother me since they're all useful and good and I don't really know what to give someone if they don't have one. It makes me really indecisive.

That's why you just run Flier teams and then it makes things easy

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's why you just run Flier teams and then it makes things easy

But I don't have Caeda, Hinoka, or Minerva for their flyer skills. Everyone will be glass cannons with Goad Flyers... Well, except Michalis, Subaki, and kind of Catria.

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Eq2T8ye.png

Beautiful... someone had the misfortune of surrendering here because an enemy Palla used WoM to Smite Stahl to that particular spot

This is absolutely hilarious. Someone should draw Palla dropping Stahl in a tree. That's kind of how I always imagine these things going down. I managed to hide Hector in some trees away from Eldigan the other day and imagined him angrily circling below. 

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

One of my teammates was a Linde with Ignis

Not sure what's worse, that or the Nino (was equipped with Gronnblade) with Ignis that I got in one my recent gauntlet matches. What made that even better was that Nino still had her innate Resistance +3, I myself was using my better Nino and that there was a Fury/Vantage Ryoma among the enemy team.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Not sure what's worse, that or the Nino (was equipped with Gronnblade) with Ignis that I got in one my recent gauntlet matches. What made that even better was that Nino still had her innate Resistance +3, I myself was using my better Nino and that there was a Fury/Vantage Ryoma among the enemy team.

Can't be as bad as getting this match:

1. All blues vs all greens
  2. I had to use Reinhardt, whom I hate more than almost any other character

At least I still won :')

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Can't be as bad as getting this match:

Did you charge up Blazing Thunder to one-round Hector lol?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did you charge up Blazing Thunder to one-round Hector lol?

I sacrificed Nowi (RIP) to deal her Bonfire damage to Hector and Linde activated Desperation to kill Hector. I forgot how that happened. Maybe I used Ardent Sacrifice earlier

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I sacrificed Nowi (RIP) to deal her Bonfire damage to Hector and Linde activated Desperation to kill Hector. I forgot how that happened. Maybe I used Ardent Sacrifice earlier

You shoulda blown Hector up with da thunda. It feels so wrong yet so good.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I got a reversed version of that where I got a Spring Camilla alongside my Nino with the enemy team being comprised of two Reinhardts and a Linde IIRC. It went about as well for them as you would expect.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You shoulda blown Hector up with da thunda. It feels so wrong yet so good.

I should have killed off Reinhardt instead...........

Just now, Tybrosion said:

I got a reversed version of that where I got a Spring Camilla alongside my Nino with the enemy team being comprised of two Reinhardts and a Linde IIRC. It went about as well for them as you would expect.

I got a Spring Camilla with Gronnraven+ and TA3 when I fortuitously deployed my Catria with Fortify Fliers! She immediately OHKO'd the Spring Xander and on the next turn OHKO'd Takumi. She would have only taken 5 damage from him :D Then Ryoma killed Raven in one hit too