Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's funny

How did the game say that, specifically? Was it through someone else's dialogue, or did a dialogue box pop up lol

Through a village's dialogue. Said village gives you a Warp staff, and this particular map is a Seize map where Reinhardt is not the throne boss.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

That's funny

How did the game say that, specifically? Was it through someone else's dialogue, or did a dialogue box pop up lol

Through a village's dialogue. Said village gives you a Warp staff, and this particular map is a Seize map where Reinhardt is not the throne boss.

That's funny

That's funny

That's funny

My goddess, my internet is really choppy. Sorry, @eclipse- I'd report this, but there's no way I'm managing on the same connection that caused this.

Galeforce Brave Bow Klein, I guess? Maybe you see how dangerous Dire Thunder Reinhardt is in his own environment?

*crosses fingers*please don't Galeforce this one, too...*crosses fingers*

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My goddess, my internet is really choppy. Sorry, @eclipse- I'd report this, but there's no way I'm managing on the same connection that caused this.

Galeforce Brave Bow Klein, I guess? Maybe you see how dangerous Dire Thunder Reinhardt is in his own environment?

Well, at least you perfected Galeforce now 

17 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

**Younger sister? I prefer precious cinnamon roll.**

The once presumed extinct sextuple post! @Othin would be impressed.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

**Younger sister? I prefer precious cinnamon roll.**

The once presumed extinct sextuple post! @Othin would be impressed.

Septuple post, in fact! That's some lost technique.

45 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What chapter is this? I'm gonna look at the script lol

Chapter 22 Across the river

Because i just checked the script in SF and its not on there, let me link you a video detailing Thracia 776 instead

The time stamp for that moment is 3:00 if you want to avoid spoiler

FE4 and FE5 in general had a SHIT TONS of normal quotes that become absolutely hilarious if you know the context of the story behind it.

For example FE4 had a part of the story where the tactician and Seliph had a convo that basically went like this:

Narrator: This is Leif land. We are supposed to follow Seliph's journey. Why the fuck are we even here in the first place?

Seliph: Wait what the fuck are we doing here again? This is supposed to be Leif's story

Tactician-kun: Because shut up

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Septuple post, in fact! That's some lost technique.

Spoiler

shhh people will think I can't count

At what point does multi posting get so bad that you have to make a new thread for it?

Less than 11 hours after getting the feathers needed to upgrade him from the Voting Gauntlet, Reinhardt is ready for action!

His skill set could still use some work, though, starting with his special.

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 10.47.18 AM.png

Edited by Othin

Decided to throw that Brave Axe + on Cherche after all
I like camilla but I need to rep the OG Awakening waifu favorite

she'll be 5* whenever i get my arena feathers

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Less than 11 hours after getting the feathers needed to upgrade him from the Voting Gauntlet, Reinhardt is ready for action!

His skill set could still use some work, though, starting with his special.

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 10.47.18 AM.png

I'm getting PTSD

Is Vantage good on him? I feel like he's not surviving most hits anyway

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I'm getting PTSD

He's not supposed to be taking damage, he can't get the Brave effect or Death Blow on defense, and 2-range without Close Counter is probably the range where Vantage is least useful, so I'd say he's one of the characters least able to make use of Vantage. It can always have its uses, but I definitely plan on replacing it once I get enough SP and take care of more urgent matters first, like his special. I wouldn't have even bothered teaching him Vantage or Blazing Thunder if I'd originally trained him more recently.

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I gave him Lancebreaker 2.

If only I had some DB3 fodder!..

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Lancebreaker is my plan, as well, although I'm planning on spending the 2k feathers on an extra Narcian for Lancebreaker 3.

My current plan is to have Camus join Xander and Reinhardt when he's released, which could make it hard to find room for greens, so anti-blue measures will be important. Camus could get B Tomebreaker from f!Robin if necessary, although I haven't seen enough blue tome users for that to seem necessary.

Lancebreaker is my plan, as well, although I'm planning on spending the 2k feathers on an extra Narcian for Lancebreaker 3.

My current plan is to have Camus join Xander and Reinhardt when he's released, which could make it hard to find room for greens, so anti-blue measures will be important. Camus could get B Tomebreaker from f!Robin if necessary, although I haven't seen enough blue tome users for that to seem necessary.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Narcian has Lancebreaker 3 at 4⋆? Oh fuck, he does. IS/Nintendo/whoever, re-release the Narcian battle ASAP, pretty please!

Narcian has Lancebreaker 3 at 4⋆? Oh fuck, he does. IS/Nintendo/whoever, re-release the Narcian battle ASAP, pretty please!

Sounds like it's coming up soon, based on the datamined banner. Hopefully later this month?

Now that I've got Reinhardt trained up, I used him in today's arena battles and dear god, he's as ridiculous as advertised. The whole concept of setting up counters (combat-wise and meta-wise) to get the upper hand in a fair fight seems so unnecessary when he can just run up to things and blow them away.

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Considering that Lloyd should be dropping sometime this week, I would wager that the earliest we would get the Narcian rerun is next week, but that's just me.

12 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

...Did we ever have an FE Umbridge? Most of our villians fit into the Voldemort archetype more, but I feel like we should've had one, like in Tellius's Begnion Senate.

i think the dude from the beginning of fe3 would probably be the closest

lang or whatever