Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

So... is Alfie in the party for the Bridal paralogues? When I did Normal, Charlotte mentioned a cute prince approaching, when the battle party was Lilina/Nino/Linde/Sakura. Even on Lunatic, I used Olivia/Sharena instead of Lilina/Sakura. Plus, I'm also a girl (Bethany).

The Askr trio are always assumed to be present in any story chapter or paralogue, aren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The Askr trio are always assumed to be present in any story chapter or paralogue, aren't they?

I'd hope so.

Also, how old is Linde? I'm fairly sure the other three are minors in our terms.

...I'm making a child army.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phineas81707 said:

I'd hope so.

Also, how old is Linde? I'm fairly sure the other three are minors in our terms.

...I'm making a child army.

I think somewhere around the 17 mark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think somewhere around the 17 mark?

...I am making a child army. I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified. At least the Askr trio and Olivia are (probably) older.

(Lilina's 16, Nino's 14 and Linde's 17.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hrm... Caeda's base 29 Atk is kinda low. With +Atk she goes up to 32, which is more reasonable. Base 37 Spd is pretty amazing though.

Those stats remind me of Spring Lucina.  Caeda would probably do very well with Odin's set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ran out of orbs on main account---failed to pull Cordelia. So I booted up my alt that I haven't touched in almost a month.

 

I forgot how bloody overpowered having Cordelia, Ryoma, Hector, and Linde in a single team was. Even so, doubt I'll keep playing on it for long unless it pulls a pair of Takumi or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, uh... remember that prediction I made about Boey and Mae based on trends? Well... they knew Blue Tome Experience is a terrible skill, and made it Mae's minor. No Desperation fodder for us.

Does anyone know what Boey's minor is yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without unit in this pool

 

3/4/2/4 standard Caeda with Fury BB is a 115 wins · 1 losses · 14 draws

3/4/2/4 standard Caeda with Fury BB+ is 118 wins · 1 losses · 11 draws

 

Linde with 3424 

BB - 120 wins · 1 losses · 9 draws

BB+ - 122 wins · 1 losses · 7 draws

 

So yeah. Even with LnD Caeda stops at 120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Alternis said:

So I pulled 2 B.Cordelias. One is +Atk -Res and the other is +Spd -Res. Which one should I use?

Those are both awesome. 38 base ATK (+12 from Cupid's bow) gives her 50 ATK. And +SPD gives her 38 SPD. You honestly can't go wrong either way. It's a really tough choice. What everyone here says is that SPD is better than ATK in the current meta. I think in this case, I'd be inclined to agree. If you gave the spare Cordelia's Rally ATK/SPD to someone else and used it on her, she'd still end up with 50 ATK and 41 SPD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Those are both awesome. 38 base ATK (+12 from Cupid's bow) gives her 50 ATK. And +SPD gives her 38 SPD. You honestly can't go wrong either way. It's a really tough choice. What everyone here says is that SPD is better than ATK in the current meta. I think in this case, I'd be inclined to agree. If you gave the spare Cordelia's Rally ATK/SPD to someone else and used it on her, she'd still end up with 50 ATK and 41 SPD. 

+Atk is objectively better based on numbers on the 3 Archer Gods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JSND said:

+Atk is objectively better based on numbers on the 3 Archer Gods

I'm curious... Cordelia has a higher base ATK at neutral than the other high tier archers. 35 ATK is equal to +ATK Takumi and Jeorge. They only beat her out in speed because her weapon isn't quite as strong. Plus SPD makes her faster than everyone except Setsuna, I believe. (This is just a quick glance. I probably skimmed over something and missed it.) 

Like I said, I don't think you can go wrong with either Cordelia because they're both great. She doesn't necessarily seem to need the extra ATK to perform better unless maybe if she's running a Brave Bow set. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caeda's attack is low, but if you can get +Atk -Def or even +Atk -Res, you can definitely make a Blarblade set

Charlotte's stats are.... weird. Mid-tier speed. 0 Resistance. Some defense. Quite a bit of HP and Atk though. A Life and Death set seems like it'd be pretty bonkers LOL

Cordelia has now become the best bow user in the game lol. Her stats are so good. A Firesweep set would be nuts.

And I'm not even going to bother looking at Lyn cause she's a healer and they stink :D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My beau used Lucius and Raven to clear the second chapter of the bridal paralogue so they could stand at the altar together. He's the one. I'm still gushing over the screenshots. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself.

As for Lyn, I've been experimenting with healer stats to see how they rank compared to each other. Lyn kind of falls in the middle of everyone with slightly above average speed and HP and adequate ATK, DEF, and RES. So not a terrible unit, but she doesn't really shine in one place. Her B skill doesn't seem to be quite as good as Wrathful Staff, but her staff is pretty nice with a similar effect. In the right hands, it could probably solve problems with Vantage + Distant Counter Foes. I honestly want her just to give her staff to Genny or Lucius. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm curious... Cordelia has a higher base ATK at neutral than the other high tier archers. 35 ATK is equal to +ATK Takumi and Jeorge. They only beat her out in speed because her weapon isn't quite as strong. Plus SPD makes her faster than everyone except Setsuna, I believe. (This is just a quick glance. I probably skimmed over something and missed it.) 

Like I said, I don't think you can go wrong with either Cordelia because they're both great. She doesn't necessarily seem to need the extra ATK to perform better unless maybe if she's running a Brave Bow set. 

 

 

Yeah its more of a "if theres 2 build to choose, which one to take" kind of deal since just about any Cordelia is the best Archer in the game
Although looking back its not so much +ATK being good and more because Swordbreaker is such a questionable ability in Calcs

This is easier to potray with +ATK

Green: Missing Merric and Spring Chrom

Blue: Missing Effie, Sharena, Corrin, Lukas

Colorless: Matthew and Saizo

Red: 10 Character, 1 Tomes 9 Swords

 

If you control the result through adding ATK buff, you are left with 2 Blue and 1 Red, and these are F Corrin, Effie, and Zephiel so regardless of that, nothing will give better offensive result than SB3 due to sheer numbers

 

Her result is about as ridiculous as it can get since she's on par with 2 Buff Ursula and Good!Olwen when buffless and +ATK, and on par with 4 Buff Ursula and Olwen when buffed by at least Renais

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

So, uh... remember that prediction I made about Boey and Mae based on trends? Well... they knew Blue Tome Experience is a terrible skill, and made it Mae's minor. No Desperation fodder for us.

Does anyone know what Boey's minor is yet?

Boey gets to keep his Earth Boost skill line as a 4* according to the wiki. Pretty interesting choice I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Boey gets to keep his Earth Boost skill line as a 4* according to the wiki. Pretty interesting choice I think. 

So they did the exact opposite of what they did to Titania and Soren. Hm... I wish there was more data to analyse.

Then again, Armoured Blow and Fortify Resistance don't have quite the same following as Desperation and Renewal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Charlotte's stats are.... weird. Mid-tier speed. 0 Resistance. Some defense. Quite a bit of HP and Atk though. A Life and Death set seems like it'd be pretty bonkers LOL

Isn't that how her stats were in Fates? I remember reading that she's supposed to be a glass cannon with insane critical potential at the cost of having low defense, magic?, resistance, and skill for high strength and HP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Isn't that how her stats were in Fates? I remember reading that she's supposed to be a glass cannon with insane critical potential at the cost of having low defense, magic?, resistance, and skill for high strength and HP.

She can hit 80-100% critical between her personal skill, Berserker, and a killer weapon without a ton of grinding, so that's about right.

Too bad she joins at Lv. 10 so you can opt to instapromote her and glue her to Xander which takes a lot less effort instead.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pulled a better Nino than my previous one just now, so I'm gonna level up and 5 star her. Female Robin will still get the 5 star treatment first since I like her more and she's all set for it, but Nino will get her turn after, nobody else in between (for now).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Too bad she joins at Lv. 10 so you can opt to instapromote her and glue her to Xander which takes a lot less effort instead.

That sounds like a win-win situation. She wants money and an easy life, you promote her and let her be the eldest prince of Nohr's cheerleader. Said prince also comes to love her for who she is and not who she pretends to be. Also, Charlotte as Siegbert's mom is apparently really good, right? See? Everyone wins! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I promoted Anna, and I'm just grinding her SP up now to complete her skillset. After this i'm thinking about promoting Alfonse next, doing this would mean that I always have a competent  bonus unit to use instead of compromising a unit slot with an untrained unit for the extra points.

I'll leave Alfonse alone though if they release a GHB schedule and BK comes out soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My beau used Lucius and Raven to clear the second chapter of the bridal paralogue so they could stand at the altar together. He's the one. I'm still gushing over the screenshots. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. 

 

Spoiler

Did we just become best friends?! 

I absolutely love the way you think. :wub:

Also, Groom Lucius and Bride Raven when???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...