• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Part of me feels like I should only snipe orbs that I want now. I have way too many units -- 199 units after using a Cain to dump WoM on Olivia -- and I only need select units. Full summoning was a good way to get a ton of different units and a lot of units to use, but now... Hmm... I really want bride Cordelia -- so cute and powerful -- and I need a different red mage. Might just want to only summon greys and reds now.

Actually, terrible idea since there are so many sword units. Screw it, I'll just wait for Aversa, Lyon, or some other red mage GHB. *waits for an eternity*

38 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Now that Healer Lyn's a thing, anything's fair game.

Swordlord Lucius incoming.

Wallace with a Dragonstone. That he can't use, but can give to people. He just headbutts people with his base attack. Also, inexplicable Ward Dragons from him.

Edited by Kaden

21 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I just want Speedo Camus in the GHB at the last moment. I just want Camus and some grays at this point.

Any more "Staff" variants you guys can think of for B Passives?

Staff that resets/delays enemy cd timer like Titania's Guard perhaps?

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Wallace with a Dragonstone. That he can't use, but can give to people. He just headbutts people with his base attack. Also, inexplicable Ward Dragons from him.

Fargus with Ale Breath+ and Live for Bounty.

2 hours ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Will groom Lucius actually get to be a mage?

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Now that Healer Lyn's a thing, anything's fair game.

Swordlord Lucius incoming.

29 minutes ago, Kaden said:

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Fargus with Ale Breath+ and Live for Bounty.

Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes please. :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I just want Speedo Camus in the GHB at the last moment. I just want Camus and some grays at this point.

Any more "Staff" variants you guys can think of for B Passives?

Make the Disrobing Gale from Fates a B passive so we can see Camus in a speedo.

52 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Staff that resets/delays enemy cd timer like Titania's Guard perhaps?

This just gave me a troll of an idea. B-skill that allows you to increase the special cooldown for every attack you make at whatever HP range or condition. Imagine an archer with a Brave Bow plinking 0 damage to someone, doubling them, and increasing their special cooldown by 4. Have fun trying to activate a +6 cooldown special. :P

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

This just gave me a troll of an idea. B-skill that allows you to increase the special cooldown for every attack you make at whatever HP range or condition. Imagine an archer with a Brave Bow plinking 0 damage to someone, doubling them, and increasing their special cooldown by 4. Have fun trying to activate a +6 cooldown special. :P

I mean, if you're using a Brave Bow unit, ideally the target would be dead in one round of combat.

Killing enemies is probably the easiest way to prevent them from using high cd specials :P

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean, if you're using a Brave Bow unit, ideally the target would be dead in one round of combat.

Killing enemies is probably the easiest way to prevent them from using high cd specials :P

Yes, but torture is more fun if your victim is still alive. :P

Still, if a Brave Dagger existed and it had terrible MT that even a +Atk Kagero couldn't use, it could make for an annoying dagger build.

I'm starting to wonder if anyone has seen weird, funny, or troll-y defense teams. One thing that comes to mind are 4 Navarre or F!Robins. Terrible coverage, but hilarious since we were able to get 4 of them.

4 Reinhardts would just be a nightmare.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:
Also am I just imagining this or is Caeda even speedier than Linda? Like at base?

Caeda's heels have wheels.

Also, her name is Rinda.

11 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I'm starting to wonder if anyone has seen weird, funny, or troll-y defense teams. One thing that comes to mind are 4 Navarre or F!Robins. Terrible coverage, but hilarious since we were able to get 4 of them.

4 Reinhardts would just be a nightmare.

I can almost make 3 +10 Julias (and throw in a +7 Soren on top of that).

My current arena defense team is green-spam Flier Emblem with Julia (as unassuming lead), Brave Cherche, Fury Minerva, and Blade Spring Camilla.

3 hours ago, Lucıůs said:

Reveal hidden contents

Did we just become best friends?! 

I absolutely love the way you think. :wub:

Also, Groom Lucius and Bride Raven when???

Spoiler

I think we just became best friends indeed.

The world perhaps isn't quite ready for that much greatness. Though my beau also recommended it as a couple's cosplay and jokingly offered to be Lucius. 

I'll just have to wallow in my world of fanfiction until that day.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, her name is Rinda.

You're misreading it.

There's an invisible ベ at the front.

It's ベリンダ my first ever 6 star unit and stuck with me for life.

14 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The world perhaps isn't quite ready for that much greatness.

This is sad but true. It's already 2017, come on people!

The cosplay idea would be absolutely lovely!! Watch out though, there's a high chance your beau might steal the hearts of other men and women. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll just have to wallow in my world of fanfiction until that day.

Now that you mentioned that, it's really wonderful to know that there is still a good number of fans (myself included) who are lurking and waiting for a miracle to happen. Oh well, let's just cross our fingers and toes on this one. 

20 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Now that you mentioned that, it's really wonderful to know that there is still a good number of fans (myself included) who are lurking and waiting for a miracle to happen. Oh well, let's just cross our fingers and toes on this one. 

Raven talks to Lucius and not Priscilla in their Heroes paralogue. That means he values him more than anyone else, including his sister. Proof that the pairing will happen soon

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Raven talks to Lucius and not Priscilla in their Heroes paralogue. That means he values him more than anyone else, including his sister. Proof that the pairing will happen soon

That's what I noticed, too!!! 

He even said: "Stay here and be quiet. I'll return for you"

And then there's me

tumblr_lwscpvKqBn1qjuwjx_large.gif

15 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

That's what I noticed, too!!! 

He even said: "Stay here and be quiet. I'll return for you"

And then there's me

(Snip)

Basically my soul. Right there. We are the Chosen Few waiting for our ship to sail into paradise.

I've been hardcore grinding my Lucius, and hopefully I'll get to 5 star him eventually, so he and Raven can fight alongside each other forever!