Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've been hardcore grinding my Lucius, and hopefully I'll get to 5 star him eventually, so he and Raven can fight alongside each other forever!

Fielding a healer in Arena takes serious dedication. And more likely than not the loss of a certain innocent sheep daughter. Are you willing to take that step to realizing your ship?

No worries I support your ship wholeheartedly

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Fielding a healer in Arena takes serious dedication. And more likely than not the loss of a certain innocent sheep daughter. Are you willing to take that step to realizing your ship?

No worries I support your ship wholeheartedly

I ended up with 5 Gennys during my search for Lucius...so I can sacrifice a few sheep without feeling TOO bad. I honestly love both of them. Genny is gorgeous, but Lucius has been a fave forever. As this point, I have enough healers to pass on skills and hopefully make Lucius a force to be reckoned with.

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

5 Gennys

HOW

Seems like you're set then actually. I liked Lucius a lot in FE7 and it's a shame he got shafted in Heroes.

Make it happen!

EDIT: Strikethrough broke my post. Oh well.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

[/s]HOW

Seems like you're set then actually. I liked Lucius in FE7 and it's a shame he got shafted in Heroes.

Make it happen!

Admittedly, a little whaling. But it helps that in like my first two pulls, I got two Gennys in the same summon. And then one after that... And then I basically got every single healer except for Lucius (and Elise). >.> Including Mist, a 5 star Maria, a second 5 star Priscilla... The game really didn't want me to have Lucius...

It kind of sucks that there aren't very many A skills I can give him. Just the defiant ones and Skill+3 I'm pretty sure. I actually like using healers in the game. They might not be the most useful, but they've helped me out a lot...

Maybe bride Lucius will get to be a mage....

Finished grinding my Donnels, now I'm working on my Catrias. I have 5 of these things! 6 counting the 3 star variant. I only have 2 trained up (my original and one I trained for hte pegasus sister quest but I'd like to squeeze as many feathers as I can so I'm forgoing training the others while kozaki's maps are in play. I have 349 and I earn 9 (well, 9.2 but i think that .2 just gets truncated?) a round thats only ...184 runs!

Luna...Armored Blow 3...even just merging them together, these Catrias will go far. I need to put together that stupid google doc so I can actually plan out optimal sets.

4 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Can you trade me one, I'm so jealous right now.  I tried so hard to pull Genny so I could give my Elise wrathful staff, but didn't get anything.

I'd totes send you one if I could. ;A; At this point, I'm just saving her. IDK who all to give her skill to beyond Lucius... Maybe Priscilla, but I went through a ton of trouble to get her Renewal......

27 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

so I could give my Elise wrathful staff,

...And you're wondering why she never fell into your lap. You should be ashamed

There's quite a few units I'd like to pull from colorless, so I can expect to be hunting only those for the next few weeks until my skill fodder reservoir begins to dry up.

Edited by MrSmokestack

At what point do you feel comfortable spending feathers just for inheritance.  I want to promote Nino and Tharja so I can give Soren and Lilina there tomes but feathers are so rare part of me wants to keep hoarding them in case there's someone else I want to promote later..    

For reference I have about 57,000 feathers right now.

1 minute ago, Big Smoke said:

+HP/-Spd Kagero...

Worth it or SI?

I wouldn't use it.  -Spd is pretty bad.  Maybe wait till you get a better one and then merge.

Edited by pumpkinspice48

1 minute ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

At what point do you feel comfortable spending feathers just for inheritance.  I want to promote Nino and Tharja so I can give Soren and Lilina there tomes but feathers are so rare part of me wants to keep hoarding them in case there's someone else I want to promote later..    

Only 3*-4* at most. 20k is way too much for me. It takes weeks to save that up already, and I still have a bunch of heroes on my list to promote.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Basically my soul. Right there. We are the Chosen Few waiting for our ship to sail into paradise.

I've been hardcore grinding my Lucius, and hopefully I'll get to 5 star him eventually, so he and Raven can fight alongside each other forever!

You and me both~ 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-05-22-22-36-50.png.345324ab87ca86cd2c3f30ff8a9c0b65.png

Already a step closer to finishing the dream team~ Just need a few adjustments (and a Lyn hopefully) to complete it! 

Lucius is BOSS with that Wrathful Staff. Just gotta be wary of archers and assassins though, but other than that, he is a very good colorless mage capable of tanking Tome users and Dragons. He can take a bit of physical damage as long as he doesn't get doubled, which is *gulp* going to be difficult for me since he's -spd. *weeps* 

Lucius has finally regained his glory

With all the Genny's you have in store, you could build a healer meta!!! Oh how pleasant would that be~ 

6 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

If you're willing to spend feathers for merging, it's worth it to spend feathers for SI.

Weapon upgrades are 3/4 damage for 20k, merges are +2 stats for 20k. Weapons are 50 to 100% more efficient than merges.

L&D is 1 atk, 1 spd for 20k feathers, so equal to merges---slightly worse because it trades defensive stats rather than straight up adding.

Aether is 200 SP over other options, and worth about a single merge. (So about the same as a merge, assuming you weren't using the special slot for anything.)

Galeforce is 200 SP as well, and more valuable than Aether, but it's rarer and melee only.

Edited by DehNutCase

Once I hit 60,000 I think I'll promote one of them.  There's no one else on my current list to promote besides Xander for when I finally get around to making a horse emblem team.  And that way I'll still have plenty of feathers left to promote someone else if I need to.  

Edited by pumpkinspice48

Got Charlotte on my first pull (first orb picked even) which is amazing considering she's the only character I wanted out of the batch. She's Def+/HP-, so she's basically a slightly more offensive Sharena with a way better voice.

Tempted to keep spending orbs for another with Atk+ and for a Lyn to feed someone else. Someone convince me to wait for the next banner announcement.

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Pantsless Marth needs to be in a banner.

Also am I just imagining this or is Caeda even speedier than Linda? Like at base?

...My Caeda is -Spd... I don't have to replace Linde...

2 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Even if she wasn't -spd would she be better than Linde?

My Linde has all six of her skills learnt, which took well over a thousand SP.

I want several good reasons to switch to Caeda before I do that again.

8 minutes ago, a bear said:

Got Charlotte on my first pull (first orb picked even) which is amazing considering she's the only character I wanted out of the batch. She's Def+/HP-, so she's basically a slightly more offensive Sharena with a way better voice.

Tempted to keep spending orbs for another with Atk+ and for a Lyn to feed someone else. Someone convince me to wait for the next banner announcement.

I pulled 3 Charlottes today, and the best one was +Hp, -Res. Don't try to fight the system. 

4 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Even if she wasn't -spd would she be better than Linde?

In what universe is trading 6 Atk for 1 Spd a good deal?

Edit: Setsuna is Virion level, and she got a lot more than 1 spd in exchange for 3 Atk.

Edited by DehNutCase

4 minutes ago, Eridras said:

I pulled 3 Charlottes today, and the best one was +Hp, -Res. Don't try to fight the system. 

Consider me convinced, thank

We need a Blue Brave Tome for the masses. Side-by-side comparing Caeda's stats to Olwen's is making me sad right now.

Also...+Atk/-HP Charlotte. I'm thinking Brave Lance, is that about right? (Feeling way too tired/lazy to update my stuff and run the #s right now =P)