Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Valencia's 8, Jugdral's 6, Tellius is 5 and Magvel is 2.

The main thing is I'm fairly sure Valencia has a smaller cast than Magvel.

That's impossible. Valencia averages an enrollment of ~40,000 every year

IS is probably using Magvel as the new bait now that Ike is already released. Smart move since CYL doesn't drop until August.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Indeed, Valentia had 32 characters included in the CYL poll (plus Faye who probably wasn’t conceived yet) whereas Magvel has 43.

Lyon GHB, Lyon GHB, Lyon GHB after Camus's... Please, game, I need a different red mage... At least Lyon is easy on the eyes and looks cool. *cue Lyon having terrible art that makes him look like a half-rotten, delirious, drunken, but happy-looking zombie*

"Wassssssup, Eirikaaaaa and Ephyyyyyyyy!", calls Lyon to his dear friends which causes Ephraim to shriek at a pitch higher than Eirika could ever reach and in his fear, stabs his friend to death... again. Upon doing so, Ephraim retreats to his quarters for a change of pants. Good thing Ephraim's pants are brown, huh? :p

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Indeed, Valentia had 32 characters included in the CYL poll (plus Faye who probably wasn’t conceived yet) whereas Magvel has 43.

So Valencia has 34% (counting Palla, Catria and Est) while Magvel has slightly over 4%.

...I kinda want to get the percentages of the other casts and see who's got the largest portion of their cast.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

In all fairness, Magvel didn't just get a brand new game that Nintendo and IS want to promote :/

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

In all fairness, Magvel didn't just get a brand new game that Nintendo and IS want to promote :/

At least Magvel got a brand new meme courtesy of Nintendo.

(of course it is not new anymore but who the hell cares)

@phineas81707, I didn’t count the Whitewing sisters, actually.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Lyon GHB, Lyon GHB, Lyon GHB after Camus's... Please, game, I need a different red mage...

PLEASE YES

At least Lyon is easy on the eyes and looks cool. *cue Lyon having terrible art that makes him look like a half-rotten, delirious, drunken, but happy-looking zombie*

"Wassssssup, Eirikaaaaa and Ephyyyyyyyy!", calls Lyon to his dear friends which causes Ephraim to shriek at a pitch higher than Eirika could ever reach and in his fear, stabs his friend to death... again. Upon doing so, Ephraim retreats to his quarters for a change of pants. Good thing Ephraim's pants are brown, huh? :p

pls no

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At least Magvel got a brand new meme courtesy of Nintendo.

(of course it is not new anymore but who the hell cares)

@phineas81707, I didn’t count the Whitewing sisters, actually.

And I stuffed up the math with Faye. I'm doing a spreadsheet for the percentages.

Though I might want to double check the numbers I'm pulling up for the casts. Let me finish Ylisse's first.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

And I stuffed up the math with Faye. I'm doing a spreadsheet for the percentages.

Though I might want to double check the numbers I'm pulling up for the casts. Let me finish Ylisse's first.

Might my spreadsheet speculation table be of any use to you? It’s in my signature.

10 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

PLEASE YES

Aversa or Arvis would be cool, too. A flying mage everyone can get and apparently an armor mage which would be pretty helpful for all knight teams. Still, if they could get Lyon and a Magvel banner, the next chapter would have plenty of Sacred Stones characters to use assuming it would be a main story chapter with the Sacred Stones characters. The final chapter could have NPC allies: help Eirika and Ephraim defeat Lyon to save him or something.

10 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

pls no

My name is Lloyd.

PeX821l.jpg

Lloyd's art in Heroes and the reactions to it reminds me of when DmC: Devil May Cry was teased in 2010.

Edited by Kaden

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Might my spreadsheet speculation table be of any use to you? It’s in my signature.

Yours counts doubles mine doesn't, and also has a few slight deviations from mine I can't explain. For example, I got 42 Magvelians while you got 43.

Here's where it sits now (I don't remember whether I counted Camus... darn).

52 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Lyon GHB, Lyon GHB, Lyon GHB after Camus's... Please, game, I need a different red mage... At least Lyon is easy on the eyes and looks cool. *cue Lyon having terrible art that makes him look like a half-rotten, delirious, drunken, but happy-looking zombie*

Lyon will be a Healer.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Lyon will be a Healer.

Rezzy, no... Don't stomp on my hopes of ever getting a red mage who isn't Raigh or Sophia. I need... variety. ;_;

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Rezzy, no... Don't stomp on my hopes of ever getting a red mage who isn't Raigh or Sophia. I need... variety. ;_;

Don't worry, IS has heard you, and hasn't forgotten.  Enjoy having Knoll as Magvel's newest red mage. :P:

Just now, eclipse said:

Don't worry, IS has heard you, and hasn't forgotten.  Enjoy having Knoll as Magvel's newest red mage. :P:

...To be honest, that actually does strike me a little. Someone wanted to suggest a Magvel banner as an example, chose Magvel royalty, and claimed it as Innes, Joshua, L'Arachel, and Knoll as filler.

This is why I get defensive of Tana now.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Oh, he'd be cool too. I have a feeling he'd be like a red Linde which would kind of be like Tharja... Yeah, totally on board with this. Good luck to me ever summoning him. :p

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

That Defense stat though...

Somebody said “that Def stat”? Because I heard somebody say “that Def stat”:

oOoYl9BV87M.jpg
(taken from reddit, click for source)