Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

41 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I don't quite get what that post is saying

Basically you need to uhhh go to fight once with your Leader Rep before it get registered?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I must have been drunk when I checked my Lucius's nature. For some ungodly reason I thought he was +HP -DEF. But he's actually +ATK -HP. I thought it was weird that at 4 stars, he already had more than -DEF Lucius at 5 stars. This day got so much better. 

It's also kind of annoying because he keeps sniping Azura's kills. XD

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Pretty sure they add a rotation that only has bridge maps.

Mandatory 1 Reinhardt no matter what map you play.

Then they also add Saias to that map

His C ability is a global Spur +6 to all stats and if his ally have a Hone, it will have global reach when they are adjacent to him. 

Behind him is a Gunter programmed to stay still and have Hone Cavalry

And Reinhardt have fully charged Galeforce because bitch this is Thracia

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Five movement stars is 25% chance for a second turn, let’s stay realistic here.

25% might as well be 100% if we're talking about pre-FE6 RNG. It's literally a 1-in-4 chance of moving again.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

25% might as well be 100% if we're talking about pre-FE6 RNG. It's literally a 1-in-4 chance of moving again.

But there still is a chance for not moving again. And Thracia is very much beatable.

I love pre-FE RNG
yPMzFK4.gif

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*snip*

Using arena to grind your units in an FE game

Casual

Isn't FE4 arena more forgiving than in other titles? If you lose your unit only drops to 1 HP instead of dying.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Isn't FE4 arena more forgiving than in other titles? If you lose your unit only drops to 1 HP instead of dying.

Technically it is, but it has its significant drawback: there are several enemies which can become an insurmountable brick wall for your weaker characters barring RNG manipulation. For example, this very myrmidon is a speedy and accurate bastard who always doubles people and almost always slices them in half. Then there are dark mages who shred non-Res people (and the majority of your units is non-Res, duh). Then there are generals and barons with their infamous Pavise. Then there are barons with both Pavise and magic. Unless you’re Sigurd / Seliph or a descendant of Odo, you will have trouble in the arena. (Miracle can be used to cheese the arena indeed, as can be Wrath, but hey, cheese is possible for every arena-including FE game)

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Can you Smite a unit through another unit? Because it looks like I can...

You can smite through mountains so I'm pretty sure you can do that too....

never tested it though 

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Technically it is, but it has its significant drawback: there are several enemies which can become an insurmountable brick wall for your weaker characters barring RNG manipulation. For example, this very myrmidon is a speedy and accurate bastard who always doubles people and almost always slices them in half. Then there are dark mages who shred non-Res people (and the majority of your units is non-Res, duh). Then there are generals and barons with their infamous Pavise. Then there are barons with both Pavise and magic. Unless you’re Sigurd / Seliph or a descendant of Odo, you will have trouble in the arena. (Miracle can be used to cheese the arena indeed, as can be Wrath, but hey, cheese is possible for every arena-including FE game)

Correction

Unless you are Seliph, Sigurd, descendant of Odo, have a access to Brave Sword, Holsety, or Finn

@MrSmokestack Arena in FE4 is closer to what Villages are in other games than it is an actual arena.

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You can smite through mountains so I'm pretty sure you can do that too....

never tested it though 

I'm doing Hero Merit grinding using Hector, Robin (M), Lachesis and Effie, in that order. I moved Lachesis down first by mistake, and when I went to move Effie, I noticed Robin (M) had the green tile, even though Hector was opposite him.

Wasn't going to do it, because I have a turn-perfect strategy for that map, but I could.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Can you Smite a unit through another unit? Because it looks like I can...

You can Smite a unit through allies.

You can’t Smite a unit through enemies, not even when the smited has Pass.

vihcEpVQVUU.jpg

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Vaximillian @JSND Learn something new every day I suppose. Thanks.

Anyone squeezing in this month's quests at the last minute?

At some point I only did the quests of part 3 that rewarded me with orbs and I never went around to finish that until just now...

So I guess that kind of counts?