Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

reserve one for Mkv strats. Donnel and Olivia have a permanent place there.

"reserve one for mkv strats"

You must think I'm a wizard XD

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm just training her like a regular unit, while also taking the time to feed her heal EXP when there's only one enemy left who can't kill my dudes. I used to train my healers by doing the cheese you're suggesting, I just found it extremely slow and boring. I don't know if killing things or 0th stratum is more efficient overall, but it doesn't really matter that much. Either way it'll take forever.

By the way, which debuff stat is usually the best? Or is the candle already the best?

Well, I don't actually do the cheese at all. The way I train healers is just by lumping them into a team that I'm training up. Healers get less exp because I never give them kills, but they can be on literally any stratum team, because they get full heal exp and sp no matter what. I have like 6 healers at or approaching level 40 at this point, and I've grinded none of them. Edit: Actual count, 5 level 40s, 2 35+.

Practically speaking, though, it should be less time efficient to waste seconds securing the healer a kill compared to just 1st or 0th stratum grinding, hence why I never bother giving them kills. (This is because, once you're done getting healer exp in 1st or 0th, you can just auto-battle, so actual time spent is only the 'healing time,' which is a constant no matter what kind of map you're doing.)

Candle's probably the best for general use---it's very niche, but its niche is very good. The other debuff staves suffer from the fact that, if you didn't bring a healer, the unit in the healer's place probably would've 1RKOd. That said, gravity is also a very good debuff if you have a reposition unit. Gravity someone, reposition out of the way, kite until dead---melee units can't stop the gravity, glimmering staff, reposition/draw back/dancer combo at all.

Edited by DehNutCase

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s almost like I don’t really care. I get it, Nino always doing her best, bladetomes OP, yada yada.
I did type “eventually” in italics though. As in, not soon at all.

Honestly i wonder more about why Cherche over Raven

But eh in 70% sure the answer is obvious

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Well, I don't actually do the cheese at all. The way I train healers is just by lumping them into a team that I'm training up. Healers get less exp because I never give them kills, but they can be on literally any stratum team, because they get full heal exp and sp no matter what. I have like 6 healers at or approaching level 40 at this points, and I've grinded none of them.

Practically speaking, though, it should be less time efficient to waste seconds securing the healer a kill compared to just 1st or 0th stratum grinding, hence why I never bother giving them kills. (This is because, once you're done getting healer exp in 1st or 0th, you can just auto-battle, so actual time spent is only the 'healing time,' which is a constant no matter what kind of map you're doing.)

Candle's probably the best for general use---it's very niche, but its niche is very good. The other debuff staves suffer from the fact that, if you didn't bring a healer, the unit in the healer's place probably would've 1RKOd. That said, gravity is also a very good debuff if you have a reposition unit. Gravity someone, reposition out of the way, kite until dead---melee units can't stop the gravity, glimmering staff, reposition/draw back/dancer combo at all.

But I have nothing better to do except make my Lyn the Ultimate Staffbot with every support option available. I could train up this 5* Jakob instead? Who even cares about that.

I see. Unfortunately debuffing is all my Lyn will be doing with -Atk +Res. At least she has mixed bulk to eat stuff and debuff on the counter I guess.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But I have nothing better to do except make my Lyn the Ultimate Staffbot with every support option available. I could train up this 5* Jakob instead? Who even cares about that.

I see. Unfortunately debuffing is all my Lyn will be doing with -Atk +Res. At least she has mixed bulk to eat stuff and debuff on the counter I guess.

What I do with spare energy is just grab a bunch of 3* and below units and auto battle them to level 20. Never know when you need to rank them up for skill fodder.

I'm currently working on a team of 4 Olivias.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, you couldn’t even beat Camus in one try.

WHERE IS THIS SHADE COMING FROM

STOP BRINGING DOWN MY FORUM CRED PLZ

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

I also have 4 Olivias myself, with my 4 star one at +2 hee hee

#PlusSixFourStarOliviaDream

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

What I do with spare energy is just grab a bunch of 3* and below units and auto battle them to level 20. Never know when you need to rank them up for skill fodder.

Ranking up spare 3*s is one of the only times I ever make use of crystals and shards, except maybe to get an important unit who just merged into a better nature one up to speed immediately.

@Lyrai True. And I do love power...

@MrSmokestack I have another *4 Camilla that I can feed to Cherche (Brave Axe+ AND Draconic Aura) if I really want to keep her anyway. It's pretty tempting... she's not +1 on the list because I need 40k feathers to make her shine, which is why she's on the backburner.

@Ice Dragon Is Fortify Fliers good on her though? I have one Hinoka, one Palla and one Caeda (also a +ATK Catria and my +ATK Camilla) which effectively gives me one Fortify, one Hone and one Goad. I'm pretty happy with Palla as my swordie but because of Caeda's ability I need her for my team and she kinda sucks without SI so she's basically just a Fortify bot. That and I need an Axe user and no SI Camilla is better than no SI Cherche which means I have to forgo the latter, plus Caeda punts Catria off my team. I don't have Spring Camilla either, I think I started a few days after the banner ended.

My endgame flier team is probably Palla/Cherche/Hinoka/Catria (I doubt I'll ever see a Minerva). Short version is Caeda is dead weight and who should I give Fortify Fliers to? Catria, Camilla or Cherche?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

WHERE IS THIS SHADE COMING FROM

STOP BRINGING DOWN MY FORUM CRED PLZ

I also have 4 Olivias myself, with my 4 star one at +2 hee hee

#PlusSixFourStarOliviaDream

Olivia Star: 4

Olivia amount: 4

Months of FE Heroes running: 4

Tries to do Camus: More than 1

Just now, JSND said:

Olivia Star: 4

Olivia amount: 4

Months of FE Heroes running: 4

Tries to do Camus: More than 1

It actually took me 4 tries....

tries

sitre

site

sites

sides

You know what has 4 sides?

squares

Arcanite is a square confirmed :(

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ranking up spare 3*s is one of the only times I ever make use of crystals and shards, except maybe to get an important unit who just merged into a better nature one up to speed immediately.

Do you do 10th stratum first every day for the Crystals?

If you do, then the same logic would have you spend stamina on leveling 3* and below units.

Also: It's a very good idea to crystal healers up a few levels so they're invincible in the first couple strata---this lets you auto-battle train them if you happen to be training other units. Don't give them a weapon, and they'll just wander around the map healing and grabbing exp while the other teammates get kill exp.

Edit: I also auto-battle train any units that I think 'might' be interesting in the future. I trained up a Raven and Peri, for example, because they have the best offenses in their categories---axes in general, and mounted lance.

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Errrr can someone tell me if there are characters with 0 spd???

Some characters will have 0 speed if they start with brave weapons.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

My endgame flier team is probably Palla/Cherche/Hinoka/Catria (I doubt I'll ever see a Minerva). Short version is Caeda is dead weight and who should I give Fortify Fliers to? Catria, Camilla or Cherche?

In a single-movement-type team, you ideally want to give each member the buff skill they want to be on the receiving end least.

As a slow Brave user, Cherche doesn't care as much about her defensive stats and would probably be your best bet for Fortify Fliers. Catria's balanced stats means she really wants to receive both buffs.

Camilla's probably more in Cherche's boat. If you're going to have Caeda teach Fortify Fliers to someone, it'd be either Cherche or Camilla.

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Actual 0 speed or displayed natural 0 speed

The former iirc doesnt exist outside training tower

The later theres technically Draug

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

In a single-movement-type team, you ideally want to give each member the buff skill they want to be on the receiving end least.

As a slow Brave user, Cherche doesn't care as much about her defensive stats and would probably be your best bet for Fortify Fliers. Catria's balanced stats means she really wants to receive both buffs.

Camilla's probably more in Cherche's boat. If you're going to have Caeda teach Fortify Fliers to someone, it'd be either Cherche or Camilla.

Cherche has 32 defense, which is more than high enough to survive doubles if needed. So Fortify's pretty good if she needed to tank some physicals for some reason.

Just now, SniperGYS said:

Level one donnel has 0 speed from brave weapon

I think level one draug also has 0 speed from brave weapon too

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Just like Oboro huh

#SealDefense

#ThreatenRes

Psh

They gave her those skills to make is appear as if she's a square. My Oboro doesn't have Seal OR threaten on her so MY Oboro definitely isn't a square

I'm still a square though..

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Do you do 10th stratum first every day for the Crystals?

If you do, then the same logic would have you spend stamina on leveling 3* and below units.

Also: It's a very good idea to crystal healers up a few levels so they're invincible in the first couple strata---this lets you auto-battle train them if you happen to be training other units. Don't give them a weapon, and they'll just wander around the map healing and grabbing exp while the other teammates get kill exp.

Stamina isn't really a concern to me. Levelling 3*s up normally is just boring and a waste of time. Doing 10th stratum then booping a unit up to level 20 really fast only takes a few clicks.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Stamina isn't really a concern to me. Levelling 3*s up normally is just boring and a waste of time. Doing 10th stratum then booping a unit up to level 20 really fast only takes a few clicks.

Auto-battle. I spend less clicks leveling 3*s than I do doing the daily Crystal run.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Some characters will have 0 speed if they start with brave lance.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Actual 0 speed or displayed natural 0 speed

The former iirc doesnt exist outside training tower

The later theres technically Draug

Ah that is then! Poor guy is so slow

Thanks!