Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Auto-battle. I spend less clicks leveling 3*s than I do doing the daily Crystal run.

But I still have to pay attention and start a new battle after they're done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But I still have to pay attention and start a new battle after they're done.

Actually, I think I know a big difference in our situations now:

I play on emulator. This means it's just a matter of switching from, say, Chrome to my emulator to start a new run. You're probably on a phone, so it's a lot more effort to auto-battle grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DehNutCase said:

Actually, I think I know a big difference in our situations now:

I play on emulator. This means it's just a matter of switching from, say, Chrome to my emulator to start a new run. You're probably on a phone, so it's a lot more effort to auto-battle grind.

Probably, I guess. Though if I were playing on an emulator, having to click over every now and then to start a new battle would still be annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In a single-movement-type team, you ideally want to give each member the buff skill they want to be on the receiving end least.

As a slow Brave user, Cherche doesn't care as much about her defensive stats and would probably be your best bet for Fortify Fliers. Catria's balanced stats means she really wants to receive both buffs.

Camilla's probably more in Cherche's boat. If you're going to have Caeda teach Fortify Fliers to someone, it'd be either Cherche or Camilla.

If I give it to Cherche I'll really have to commit to outfitting her. But I like her, so I guess she's the pick. Caeda is seriously dead weight on flier teams. Palla's Ruby sword at least makes her a bane to greens. And I don't care enough about Caeda to SI her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oboro likes Seal skills.... She's had them for two games now.

Oboro may like them, but I don't!

She, like me, is also challenging her fate! I REFUSE TO BE IGNORED!

Wait that makes no sense......

oh I got it!

 

 

I'M NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A STAND!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arcanite said:

Oboro may like them, but I don't!

She, like me, is also challenging her fate! I REFUSE TO BE IGNORED!

Wait that makes no sense......

oh I got it!

 

 

I'M NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A STAND!

It looks like you two are incompatible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on Bluestacks and can't get the team names to save. I can enter them, but then when I hit enter or click outside the "name entry" box, it goes away without remembering the name I put in. Does anyone know a way around this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm on Bluestacks and can't get the team names to save. I can enter them, but then when I hit enter or click outside the "name entry" box, it goes away without remembering the name I put in. Does anyone know a way around this?

Try changing your in game name. If that doesn't save either, then you'll probably need to download some kind of keyboard app. If that does work... well, I'd still try a keyboard app, but I have no idea what's going wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How are you guys already renaming your teams?

My defense team is Nino Sweep

My training tower team of Ninian / Eirika / Sakura / Trainee is just Training

And the last four teams are all for 10th Stratum Quests--Horse Quest, Armor Quest, Flier Quest, and Foot Quest.

Just update the app and you can rename your teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oboro likes Seal skills.... She's had them for two games now.

Heh, doesn't that make her fate sealed? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

My defense team is Nino Sweep

My training tower team of Ninian / Eirika / Sakura / Trainee is just Training

And the last four teams are all for 10th Stratum Quests--Horse Quest, Armor Quest, Flier Quest, and Foot Quest.

Just update the app and you can rename your teams.

Oh, huh. I thought it was gonna be a patch rolling in later, not a app store update.

@Kaden Yes, tell Arcanite about Oboro. TALK TO EM

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Try changing your in game name. If that doesn't save either, then you'll probably need to download some kind of keyboard app. If that does work... well, I'd still try a keyboard app, but I have no idea what's going wrong.

In trying that, I found that Bluestacks already has an app that can enable/disable the on-screen keyboard, and I just needed to find that and enable it, so it's working fine now. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, huh. I thought it was gonna be a patch rolling in later, not a app store update.

They're releasing this one early, but otherwise it'd be forced by June 8 since it also adds Tempest Trials to the "Battle" tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, huh. I thought it was gonna be a patch rolling in later, not a app store update.

The servers probably aren't forcing the patch download yet since it doesn't contain any urgently needed changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It looks like you two are incompatible.

Yeah, they seem to betray what Oboro stands for. It is a crime that cannot be forgiven.

46 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How are you guys already renaming your teams?

I am not. I am fine without naming my teams.

Edited by Vaximillian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, they seem to betray what Oboro stands for. It is a crime that cannot be forgiven.

I am not. I am fine without naming my teams.

I have renamed my teams. Celica is now on her throne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, they seem to betray what Oboro stands for. It is a crime that cannot be forgiven.

Is this some sort of attack against my devotion? 

Oboro doesn't stand for seal skills, they just decided to give it to her cause they knew her potential to shine was there! If they have her good skills, she'd just destroy everyone and that's not fair! #OBOROISNOTASQUARE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have renamed my teams. Celica is now on her throne.

qle4jb6dC2M.jpg

Indeed she is! Now if only she decided to show up in my summoning session…

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

#OBOROISNOTASQUARE

You are though.

Edited by Vaximillian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, wait, is your mascot in the representation list now no longer guaranteed to be on your defence team?

Masking strats just got a whole lot easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...