Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Now to promote and offer him Fury and Repos

HEE HEE HEE

Ready to destroy everyone in your way with double distant counter?

*puts Xander on defense tile*

*Azura attacks*

That did 8

*puts fortified Camus in front of a Full red team*

That's the whole team

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HEE HEE HEE

Ready to destroy everyone in your way with double distant counter?

*puts Xander on defense tile*

*Azura attacks*

That did 8

*puts fortified Camus in front of a Full red team*

That's the whole team

I just saw Xander took 4 Damage from Azura

And earlier i had him 1v1 Effie although with healing support from Donnel... and he wins

Its beautiful

Edited by JSND

I can finally name my Teams

tumblr_or6qmxEOU21rql8cco4_400.png

Can't decide if use this name or "Perfect Team" 

PS: Who of my guys would like to have Luna? I got a better Frederick than my current one, and maybe I can use his Luna in someone else

Edited by SniperGYS

55 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

PS: Who of my guys would like to have Luna? I got a better Frederick than my current one, and maybe I can use his Luna in someone else

Your Bride Cordelia looks like she'd love that

Also, #TeamOboro ;)

I only have 2 Oboros so I can't do that quite yet but soon she will strike fear in the names of her enemies. I just hope the tempest tials give 5k feathers hee hee

In the end, I settled for...

7YCn7AZ.png

Enm26g2.png

Eirika will have to wait. Until I pull a +ATK/+SPD Nino/Tharja at least. For interests sake, Oboro and Nino are +3 xD Had a spare 4* Roy lying around, so naturally, Nowi took it. Let alone all those Sullys I have for SB...

Edited by Luchi

27 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I'm cleaning up units. And I have an extra 4 star Ogma.

I don't know of many units that want Attack Awakening 3 (The hell is it in English... Defiant Atk?)

What about you guys?

I gave it to both Xander and Camus, mostly as filler because I didn't have anything better. It does go nicely with their Vantage, though.

30 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I don't know of many units that want Attack Awakening 3 (The hell is it in English... Defiant Atk?)

What about you guys?

Its useless :P

Unless you have a Lyn and you want to do the "Kill everything at low HP set"

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

App store update came out last night. Tempest Trials start tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s in Google Play or wherever; it’s not forced yet.

Oh okay, I feel dumb. I never go to the app store and I thought the game would automatically prompt for it like it does most of the time.

Can't decide on whether to try again for Jaffar or save orbs for the Vantage banner. Pulling greys can be so horrendous. I got three Felicias, an Azuma and a Mathew so far ._. (but I need Jaffar for Nino) 

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

What about you guys?

I gave it to Anna, if you're stingy about Fury fodder like I am.

I have a +atk -res Henry that I'm planning on promoting to 5-star someday. Yeah, I know Henry isn't good and all, but I'd argue that's one of the best natures for Henry. So it seems like a waste to not. I do like him all right as a character, too.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I have a +atk -res Henry that I'm planning on promoting to 5-star someday. Yeah, I know Henry isn't good and all, but I'd argue that's one of the best natures for Henry. So it seems like a waste to not. I do like him all right as a character, too.

YES. At least its good to know that there are more people out there who like to promote low tier units. I need a Raigh, and I'll be using him a lot. I actually have a 5 star Gaius, and in the process in building Sully from 3star to 5star.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

There are some pretty good natures for henry, like +def/atk/res -spd. I'd prefer a spd bane combined with Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte to handle greens and colorless effortlessly. Charge up Ignis and gg.

Also lol I wasn't aware of the update until I saw one or two screenshots here 0/10

I'm currently training Titania and grinding sp for her. I really miss the double sp event. She needs to get reposition, grani shield, guard line and goad cavalry. Also, xander needs to learn bonfire, abel needs death blow 2 and glimmer line and rein needs lancebreaker 2 and 3.

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

I'm currently training Titania and grinding sp for her. I really miss the double sp event. She needs to get reposition, grani shield, guard line and goad cavalry. Also, xander needs to learn bonfire, abel needs death blow 2 and glimmer line and rein needs lancebreaker 2 and 3.

I'd argue that Fury is better for Titania than Grani Shield since wolf tomes are virtually nonexistent in Arena, and Fury would help her matchups against everyone else.

While we're at it, if you have the resources for it, Luna offers Abel far better matchup spreads than Glimmer in literally all scenarios. In fact, looking at the matchup simulator, Glimmer is the absolute worst special for him. Draconic Aura, Bonfire, and even Iceberg all offer better matchup spreads than Glimmer does, with Luna giving him nearly 10 more ORKOs than Glimmer. 

Other than that though, your team looks great! Cavalry teams are a lot of fun, and I'm excited for yours to soon be ready!

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

While we're at it, if you have the resources for it, Luna offers Abel far better matchup spreads than Glimmer in literally all scenarios. In fact, looking at the matchup simulator, Glimmer is the absolute worst special for him. Draconic Aura, Bonfire, and even Iceberg all offer better matchup spreads than Glimmer does, with Luna giving him nearly 10 more ORKOs than Glimmer. 

Is Glimmer ever good for anyone, honestly? It scales on damage, and the only time you rely on Special damage is when your actual damage isn't high enough.