• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The hacked legion's stats make me wonder if IS purposefully make GHB units to be hilariously overpowered knowing that they won't be OP because they are free

Like seriously now? He's literally min maxed Hana

Edited by JSND

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

The hacked legion's stats make me wonder if IS purposefully make GHB units to be hilariously overpowered knowing that they won't be OP because they are free

Like seriously now? He's literally min maxed Hana

I feel like Clarisse could give TKJ a run for their money, though she can't have natures which makes it harder.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I feel like Clarisse could give TKJ a run for their money, though she can't have natures which makes it harder.

Cordelia existensial crisis

But seriously i kinda want to see how they distributed Clarisse stats because of this lol. Something like 33/34 alone would be pretty busted

Edited by JSND

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Couldn't pull her :( I don't think she likes it when I have a different redhead set as my leader.

Come to think of it isn't this the first time we have 2 GHB before season hero rotates out?

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Come to think of it isn't this the first time we have 2 GHB before season hero rotates out?

Really? When are Clarisse and Legion coming? Together?

Also Clarisse is 37/31/34/25/21

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Really? When are Clarisse and Legion coming? Together?

Also Clarisse is 37/31/34/25/21

lol thats.... kind of Virion but worse

Nah we kinda thought Camus would be the next rotation, but this is the first time we have 2 in Camus and Legion

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Clarisse GHB has not been announced yet. Also, Camus will likely be the next season's bonus hero, and Legion will be one for the season after that.

Edited by Korath88

13 minutes ago, JSND said:

Legion's GHB will still be running when the new season starts, so I guess one could make the argument that it still doesn't count?

If there's another rotation of 3 weeks, they'll probably have to include 2 GHB units in one rotation though.

I gave into temptation and upgraded another Nino for merge. She's now a +2. I was originally going to use it on Alfonse. But his arena rotation is so far off....and I really don't want to promote him. I feel bad for him though, both Sharena and Anna have been 5* for quite a while now. 

Two GHBs per month, two new banners per month, bonus hero rotation every 2-3 weeks to make that happen twice per month on average too. The math checks out.

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

Two GHBs per month, two new banners per month, bonus hero rotation every 2-3 weeks to make that happen twice per month on average too. The math checks out.

True, but if they go with a new GHB every two weeks, it's a different story.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

True, but if they go with a new GHB every two weeks, it's a different story.

I don't think anything about this indicates that happening. Camus was the early June GHB, Legion is the late June one, and Clarissa will probably be the early July one unless they put someone else ahead of her for some reason like how Lloyd jumped in front of Camus.

Speaking of Lloyd, I wonder when they'll do Linus. Now that the rest of the Four Fangs have been released, particularly Lloyd, it'd be a bit odd for them to hold off for long.

So I decided to use 20k feathers to give Alfonse a Brave Sword+ to complete his build. With the next two GHBs revealed, I don't need 20k feathers to promote a potential BK GHB, so I thought why not.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So we finally have Athena as the first female to use the Myrmidon set of animations.

Which solidifies her superiority over everybody else.

Just now, JSND said:

Athena had "coming from the game where Swordmaster is at its best" on her title

Radiant Dawn exists, though. Alondite, Tempest Blades, Vague Katti. (Earth being an utterly ridiculous support also helped, dodge tanks for days.)

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Athena had "coming from the game where Swordmaster is at its best" on her title

Ahem. Ira and Lakche in a game where Astra could activate on both hits of a Brave Sword, critical hits could activate on hits of Astra, and critical hits were double Atk instead of triple damage, letting you easily break through armored enemies' Def.

8 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Radiant Dawn exists, though. Alondite, Tempest Blades, Vague Katti. (Earth being an utterly ridiculous support also helped, dodge tanks for days.)

This is where i put up excuse about how i never saw Radiant Dawn SM unit in this game Kappa

All i heard about rd sm are the Edward is secretly best unit ever meme  and Mia/Stefan being good lol

@Ice Dragon Ayra and Lakche comes from a game where not having horse automatically make them shit. Lakche gets extra hit because Gen 2 have the hilariously overpowered Seliph x Leif combo

I guess FE4 have Shanan being hilarious

Edited by JSND

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

Ayra and Lakche comes from a game where not having horse automatically make them shit. Lakche gets extra hit because Gen 2 have the hilariously overpowered Seliph x Leif combo

I guess FE4 have Shanan being hilarious

I barely used my horses in that game except to chase down bandits for money. And turn count doesn't mean anything unless there is an actual penalty for it, which last time I checked, there wasn't. Unless there's something else I'm missing about horses that somehow completely invalidates everything else.

Whether or not horses are better than Swordmasters, I will still argue that Swordmasters are still at their most powerful in FE4.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I barely used my horses in that game except to chase down bandits for money. And turn count doesn't mean anything unless there is an actual penalty for it, which last time I checked, there wasn't. Unless there's something else I'm missing about horses that somehow completely invalidates everything else.

Whether or not horses are better than Swordmasters, I will still argue that Swordmasters are still at their most powerful in FE4.

There wasnt any yeah, theres a tactics rank that have 400 turns or something

Honestly if its based on how powerful the characters that in the class are(and it should) FE14 have the strongest swordmaster just because it had Ryoma in it. Even comparing their Astra, Astra in FE4 might deals 5x damage(does the proc chance use 0.5 00r 1x SKL?) but Astra in FE14 does 2,5 damage and makes you invulnerable to the next attack, and 2.5 is already overkill as it is

Edited by JSND