• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

24 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Like father, like son, I suppose. Oh well!

Has  your dad played FE before?

Nope, but he wanted to. Only one 3DS to go around though. I told him to emulate FE7 or something but he hasn't.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

No DC? His weapon was the first Lord-exclusive weapon to have it too... :(

DC Sword is boring and with the way Roy usually works any combination of DC + TA honestly works so i preffered TA as his flagship weapon since its basically his signature skill and this way he can be customized with other A slot + TA if you don't want DC on some situation

Putting more effort here its a common complaint that using TA makes your neutral color match up worse by having it so that you don't run A slot(no fury), or you use Ruby Sword(-4 ATK). This solves that because lets be real majority of hw is pretty bad(Falchion? lol)

basically 16 MT Ruby Sword sounds amazing

Edited by JSND

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

No DC? His weapon was the first Lord-exclusive weapon to have it too... :(

Leif’s Thracia-pattern Light Brand was exclusive to him.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Whoops. Never played that one

I've played that game like 10 times and i forgot its technically the first exclusive DC sword

WHAT HAVE I DONE

I BRING SHAMEFUR DISPRAY AS A SELF PROCLAIMED LEIF FANBOY

Whoops. Never played that one

I've played that game like 10 times and i forgot its technically the first exclusive DC sword

WHAT HAVE I DONE

I BRING SHAMEFUR DISPRAY AS A SELF PROCLAIMED LEIF FANBOY

let's not forget the Earth Sword either :o that's exclusive in Thracia as well, iirc. if Nanna isn't released with Earth Sword so help me...

like a sword but with the Absorb staff effect! seems balanced right? :D

Edited by wizzard of soz

So today I changed my arena team for Tharja, Sharena, Reinhardt and Cecilia and while it has been pretty good at checking color threats it reduced my arena score. However, I think I'll settle it and stay between Tiers 18 and 19. The only changes I plan to do are giving Lancebreaker 3 to Rein, give a breaker to Cecilia instead of Escape Route and a better proc (or even Astra) and give Tharja a different proc (although Vengeance, Ardent Sacrifice and Desperation blend well).

13 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So today I changed my arena team for Tharja, Sharena, Reinhardt and Cecilia and while it has been pretty good at checking color threats it reduced my arena score. However, I think I'll settle it and stay between Tiers 18 and 19. The only changes I plan to do are giving Lancebreaker 3 to Rein, give a breaker to Cecilia instead of Escape Route and a better proc (or even Astra) and give Tharja a different proc (although Vengeance, Ardent Sacrifice and Desperation blend well).

Triple mage set up is just really bad for Arena scoring lol

Honestly its been a long time since i last run Ursula for Arena

8 minutes ago, JSND said:

Triple mage set up is just really bad for Arena scoring lol

Honestly its been a long time since i last run Ursula for Arena

Rip score. Though honestly it makes little difference as my best score has been around 4806 and 4810 at tier 19 so ~

Speaking of mage sets for arena, I encountered a team of 4 red mages: Henry (raudhraven), Lilina (raudhraven and ta), Celica and Sanaki. Worst part was that I only had Sharena for blue lol. I still managed to beat them without deaths :P:

15 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

dw there's always room for more Sharena fanboys.

#1 spot is taken, mind you.

Darn... I don't have a Hinoka. I've been trying to get her! I'll have to settle for Anna but she has no extra skills besides the ones she started with. I guess my arena score will tank this season

What happened to Camus?

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Darn... I don't have a Hinoka. I've been trying to get her! I'll have to settle for Anna but she has no extra skills besides the ones she started with. I guess my arena score will tank this season

Has there been a 5* exclusive non-Banner unit as a Bonus unit before?  I see there's no Legion, so I guess we're going to be a season behind for GHB units in Arena bonus now.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Not enough feathers for 5*

Even a 4* will do better for your score than no Bonus unit.  No DC hurts, but he's still better than nothing.

On an unrelated note, there's been lots of speculation and even an expectation that there will be a swimsuit-type banner at some point this summer, but is that really going to happen?  With the swimsuits getting censored the hell out of Fates, should we really be expecting that, or is there going to be a bath-towel Banner?  Although, I'd say seeing guys in bath towels is far more suggestive than swimsuits.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It‘s been a while though :(

I had to promote Nino first. I'll see if I can do this without a 5* Camus... I have 12k feathers atm

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Even a 4* will do better for your score than no Bonus unit.  No DC hurts, but he's still better than nothing.

I suppose so. I'll try out different things

Perfect, I have Athena. If she wasn't there I'd have to go with *4 Camus or Anna, which would suck a lot. Sure I have a *5 Hinoka as well, but she's +SPD, -ATK which is really, really bad.

35 Speed and nothing to do with it.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Camus bonus season is upon us!

I can't wait to use my full cavalry team in Arena. Next two weeks are gonna be fun >:D

Me too.  I've got Mega Titania, Ursula, and Xander to go along with him.

I should really give Titania some better skills.  She's still rocking Armored Blow, but she's +3 now.  I merged two -Atk and a -Spd Titania into the only one who didn't have a detrimental nature,