Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Scrubs merging Reinhardt rather than running Reinhardt emblem, the only team worth running.

*Elitist noises*

They're preparing for their +10 Reinhardt Emblem team, clearly.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hey, I actually managed to pull a Reinhardt on his banner! He's +res -spd, which is not -atk, so I'm perfectly happy with that.

12 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Scrubs merging Reinhardt rather than running Reinhardt emblem, the only team worth running.

*Elitist noises*

4 Gunters + 4 Kleins + 4 Reinhardts =

DEATH

Question, would a team of 40+10 attack boon death blow hone cavalry goad cavalry Reinhardts be able to kill an unmarked resistance bane Julia? And if so, by how much?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Question, would a team of 40+10 attack boon death blow hone cavalry goad cavalry Reinhardts be able to kill an unmarked resistance bane Julia? And if so, by how much?

L&D -blade Reinhardt at +0 with full buffs (that is, +6 to all stats, don't run goads) 1RKOs default Julia. (That said, it's far safer to run the Close Counter build instead and rely on Vantage killing Julia during EP, otherwise Rein is too far forward.)

You can also just pack a Leo in your team of 3 Reins and 1 Leo.

Edited by DehNutCase

Ah, okay. I just had the impression that Julia would completely wall him under almost all circumstances.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Lol blade tome Reinhardt

You're funny :P

-Blade Reinhardt has over 100 OHKOs on defense and on offense.

If default Reinhardt is A/B/C/A/A in terms of offense/defense/counter-kill/mobility/support needed, -blade Reinhardt is A/A/A/A/C.

Edited by DehNutCase

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You can do it with full power +14 Reinhardt with Seal of Orichalcos:

• Reinhardt gains 6 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 3].
  • Julia gains 2 defense by getting attacked [Naga].
  • Julia gains 2 resistance by getting attacked [Naga].
  • Reinhardt attacks. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. 17 damage dealt.
    Julia HP: 42 → 25
  • Reinhardt attacks again immediately [Dire Thunder]. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Resolve combat as if opponent suffered a 30% defense/resistance reduction [Moonbow]. 28 damage dealt.
    Julia HP: 25 → 0

The fuck if i know if Reinhardt can break TA3 Julia. He shouldn't.

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah, okay. I just had the impression that Julia would completely wall him under almost all circumstances.

If my calcs aren't terrible a +10 Rein with Death Blow 3, Hone buff and +12 from spur/goad would orko even +Res Julias (neutral HP) at default level with no Res buffs/spurs. If she's +10, Rein would double her and kill her unless she equips Fury 3 and/or Tomebreaker B 3.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

If my calcs aren't terrible a +10 Rein with Death Blow 3, Hone buff and +12 from spur/goad would orko even +Res Julias (neutral HP) at default level with no Res buffs/spurs. If she's +10, Rein would double her and kill her unless she equips Fury 3 and/or Tomebreaker B 3.

Jeez, Reinhardt is more OP than I thought. I mean, I expected a +10 Reinhardt to kill a +0 Julia with a res bane at least, but he can even kill a +10 Julia under certain circumstances?

Reinhardt, I like you and all, but you don't need to be THAT OP lol

17 minutes ago, JSND said:

The fuck if i know if Reinhardt can break TA3 Julia. He shouldn't.

Dragon Fang Heavy Blade -Blade tome Reinhardt variants should OHKO her without issue---that said, Olwen is better for that role, having the speed to charge Dragon Fang quickly. (+6/6/0/2 is enough for +Atk, Heavy Blade, -Blade tome Reinhardt to OHKO through TA-3, Olwen needs +6/6/4/2 but has a easier time charging Dragon Fang.)

Edit: This works because -blade tomes add directly to the Atk stat, meaning Heavy Blade is always active (unless you're hitting other -blade tomers) and Dragon Fang gets buffed like crazy.

Double Edit: My stand, 'Thunder's Fist,' has no weaknesses!

Edited by DehNutCase

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Jeez, Reinhardt is more OP than I thought. I mean, I expected a +10 Reinhardt to kill a +0 Julia with a res bane at least, but he can even kill a +10 Julia under certain circumstances?

Reinhardt, I like you and all, but you don't need to be THAT OP lol

Quint's calculation is actually unpossible lol

Maximum you can get Hone+Goad/Spur that can be stacked on one unit is +14 which is 1 Hone Bot + 2 Goad unless theres a weapon with that effect

That being said:

3 Stack Goad Reinhardt have JUST ENOUGH speed to outspeed neutral +10 Julia with Fury A slot. This allows Reinhardt to safely 3HKO Julia

Dragon Fang 3 Stack Goad Reinhardt will then one shot the next Julia

A way to optimize this is to run Life and Death Reinhardt with +SPD Boon

Edited by JSND

Oh, wait, two goads stack on top of each other? I didn't know that. Do two spur attacks/defense/whatever stack as well?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, wait, two goads stack on top of each other? I didn't know that. Do two spur attacks/defense/whatever stack as well?

Spur stacks with each other and did not contribute to Blade

Spur and Goad is the same thing only difference is Spur having adjacent as a condition while Goad is 2 Panel

Its as silly as it sounds yeah

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

All buffs that say "in-battle" stack with each other. Spur, Goad, Ward, Drive, Blow, and weapons with built-in Blow all stack with each other.

Edited by Ice Dragon

It is very silly indeed. That said, I was under the impression that two spurs did not stack. Guess I was mistaken.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

All buffs that say "in-battle" stack with each other. Spur, Goad, Ward, Drive, Blow, and weapons with built-in Blow stack with each other.

Huh i just realized that

Blow and Spur is coded the same way?