Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see. Then I guess we must bust out the Leo.

But Leo is like in the bottomest tier on tier lists.

The sad thing is, I'm not even being sarcastic.

Edit: About him being low tier, that is. Mega sarcasm on how strong he is. If he had just 3 more points in Atk his spread would be even more min-maxed than Reinahardt's.

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

But Leo is like in the bottomest tier on tier lists.

The sad thing is, I'm not even being sarcastic.

I saw the new one on Reddit. At least everything else is better. I brought up Leo's placing to the OP.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

All right, looking at this...

Which characters gained or lost the most power from their natural game to Heroes?

Titania.

Axes went from best weapon type in RD to shit-tier. Dem cheap ass forged hand-axes man.

If Haar was in this game it'd be Haar instead, because he lost:

Arrow immunity---lul flier without archer weakness. Hand-axes. Maximum move range, gotta move 2 square a turn like all the other low mobility scrubs in this game. Mages are actual threats in this game too, so his low res kind of hurts him. (Only kind of because no one has enough res for it to matter.)

Mages lost a lot too, but tomes in this game is significantly better than physical weapons, so they're still better off than hand-axe users.

I guess Camilla went from top tier of top tiers into meh, but S!Camilla is worth something, and is in her default Malig Knight class, so...

Edited by DehNutCase

35 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see. Then I guess we must bust out the Leo.

+Atk Death Blow Cecilia with full buffs has 84 effective Atk against Fury Fae's 79 magical bulk. Fae survives with 1 HP with Fortify Dragons active.

Cecilia needs to run either +Spd Fury or Life and Death to double attack Fae with Hone Cavalry active. Desperation will let her kill any number of Faes afterwards. Any Death Blow Cecilia, though, will die to Quick Riposte or Vantage.

Fury Xander with Fortify Cavalry up can survive 3 2 hits from Fury Fae, even with Hone Atk active.

The only way to survive Leo is to run Flametongue+, Distant Counter, Shield Pulse 3, and Sacred Cowl.

If you don't care about Leo ruining your day (because not many people actually use Leo), Fae [+Atk, -Def] (Lightning Breath+, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Fury 3, Vantage 3/Quick Riposte 3/Cancel Affinity 3, Fortify Dragons) looks like it can ruin the lives of most cavalry teams.

Edited by Ice Dragon
"Survives" and "dies to" are two different things.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you don't care about Leo ruining your day (because not many people actually use Leo), Fae [+Atk, -Def] (Lightning Breath+, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Fury 3, Vantage 3/Quick Riposte 3/Cancel Affinity 3, Fortify Dragons) looks like it can ruin the lives of most cavalry teams.

I don't remember my Fae's nature. I should probably train her and find out.

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Which characters gained or lost the most power from their natural game to Heroes?

RIP Florina, Palla and (kinda?) Catria.

Robin the god definitely got nerfed. Corrin as well.

I think Cordelia is actually more terrifying in Heroes than her Awakening self, relatively.

+Atk Death Blow Cecilia with full buffs has 84 effective Atk against Fury Fae's 79 magical bulk. Fae survives with 1 HP with Fortify Dragons active.

Cecilia needs to run either +Spd Fury or Life and Death to double attack Fae with Hone Cavalry active. Desperation will let her kill any number of Faes afterwards. Any Death Blow Cecilia, though, will die to Quick Riposte or Vantage.

Fury Xander with Fortify Cavalry up can survive 3 hits from Fury Fae, even with Hone Atk active.

I suppose Eldigan won't be doing any better than Xander, but what about Eliwood? He murdered his wife, surely he can murder a chicken.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't remember my Fae's nature. I should probably train her and find out.

If you happen to have a Hector there's probably no need, though.

Thanks to 14 MT killers incoming, he can run the amazingly silly: Killer+, Bonfire, Pulse seal, DC set, with either Vantage or, I don't know, Adept Cancel for the B-slot. Any mage that doesn't OHKO has to survive a 70 damage counter-hit. (I mean, everyone who doesn't OHKO has to survive a 70 damage counter-hit, but physical units at least have the possibility of living through that crap.)

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Thanks to 14 MT killers incoming, he can run the amazingly silly: Killer+, Bonfire, Pulse seal, DC set, with either Vantage or, I don't know, Adept Cancel for the B-slot. Any mage that doesn't OHKO has to survive a 70 damage counter-hit. (I mean, everyone who doesn't OHKO has to survive a 70 damage counter-hit, but physical units at least have the possibility of living through that crap.)

I'll keep that in mind when they release the Forged Killer Axe. Fae is also my second 5* unit that's been sitting at level 26 for a while without me having checked her nature.

(I mean, I checked it once, but I didn't write it down).

2 minutes ago, Catria! said:

Yeah, her art is quite terrifying (the regular version, that is)

Oh Catria. You're my favourite Whitewing, but I won't let you say that about Cordelia. You're just jealous of that 35/35.

1 minute ago, Catria! said:

Invincible Falchion nbd

Imvincible Falchion

Broken growth

Provoke

Rapier

Og marth is stacked

So Seliph. Hes actually retardedly broken in FE4. And hes straightforward unlike Lachesis

20 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyone with originally broken-as-fuck weapons like Jugdral's legendary weapons and the Binding Blade. Almost everyone from Radiant Dawn due to access to third tier stats and class skills. Assassins due to access to Silencer/Lethality/whatever the fuck they're calling it now. Evasion tanks.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyone with originally broken-as-fuck weapons like Jugdral's legendary weapons and the Binding Blade. Almost everyone from Radiant Dawn due to access to third tier stats and class skills. Assassins due to access to Silencer/Lethality/whatever the fuck they're calling it now. Evasion tanks.

Binding Blade was Roy only, though. He's actually pretty decent this game even if his Prf isn't anything special, at least he isn't level 21 while everyone else is level 40.

(Also what I really miss from RD is infinite 14MT hand-axes. And no weapon triangle, lul. Double Earth supports were also nice, but not that needed.)

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

(Also what I really miss from RD is infinite 14MT hand-axes. And no weapon triangle, lul. Double Earth supports were also nice, but not that needed.)

What I really miss is JP FE9's forged Thunder tomes with 255 critical chance.

What I really miss is JP FE9's forged Thunder tomes with 255 critical chance.

What I really miss is a working copy of PoR.

The one I played was my friend's, so I had to give it back to him after I finished---and the save file had a easy mode save on it, so I couldn't even transfer to my RD file. I mean, my computer's good enough to emulate now, but i'd still rather play it on the wii/gamecube.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Oboro! I pulled a 3* +Atk -Res Oboro. Probably gonna work on her later on.

There's 2 +Atk sets, which are my counter killer set, and the other brave lance set

Pick your poison

52 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

How's Slaying Edge Selena lul.

@Oboro! Brave Lance baybeeeee. Imma make you risk your life for me. I had nothing to do with this 5* Abel anyway.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Oboro! Brave Lance baybeeeee. Imma make you risk your life for me. I had nothing to do with this 5* Abel anyway.

Well make sure you take a picture!