Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Oboro! said:

46 res? LOL

Are you going to give her Glacies for an extra 36 damage boost? or are you going to settle with Iceberg for a good ol faithful 23 damage?

I'm sticking with Iceberg.  I generally go for the 3 tick cool downs, and mine's -Def, so I don't want her taking a ton of melee hits to hasten the counter.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

My Xander with 46 Def says hi!

Now I want to pull a Mathilda for dual defense tanks *pout*

If only Berkut was this good...

Yeah, I gotta figure out which team to field.  Mathilda fills the same general role as my Titania, but is Blue instead of Green.  I have Xander, Ursula, Titania, Camus, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and now Mathilda fully trained.  Also Elise, but she's pretty much just a healer for Tempest.

I'm now working on getting Eldigan trained up, I pulled him on the last day or so of the Fury Banner.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I gotta figure out which team to field.  Mathilda fills the same general role as my Titania, but is Blue instead of Green.  I have Xander, Ursula, Titania, Camus, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and now Mathilda fully trained.  Also Elise, but she's pretty much just a healer for Tempest.

I'm now working on getting Eldigan trained up, I pulled him on the last day or so of the Fury Banner.

Have you suddenly become a Horse Emblem advocate?

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Have you suddenly become a Horse Emblem advocate?

I feel dirty doing it, but Arena is ruthless.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I feel dirty doing it, but Arena is ruthless.

Dirty Rezzy:

When Arena gets cutthroat so you have to throw everyone on a horse and YOLO it

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hey, I'd be one too if I could pull Triangle Adept fodder for Cecilia.

@Rezzy, Ridersbane or nah? What about Cancel Affinity?

I kept them for now.  For Ridersbane I generally shy away from SIing weapons unless it's a real game changer, like Blade spells, and it will come in handy if I'm up against another Horse team.  Cancel Affiinity, I'm not sure about.  I'll have to see how it works in practice.  I guess it will be nice against TA Julias, if I run into any.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Dirty Rezzy:

When Arena gets cutthroat so you have to throw everyone on a horse and YOLO it

Richard III knew Horse Emblem is where it's at.  A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse.  Sadly, they were running FE3 rules, so he lost his mount, which made him lose his buffs.  From there Henry was able to kill him pretty easily.

While doing cavalry emblem quests I got one map where there were TWO Reinhardts on each corner of the screen.

Thought it was pretty ridiculous, then it happened AGAIN on the SAME map the very next run.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

While doing cavalry emblem quests I got one map where there were TWO Reinhardts on each corner of the screen.

Thought it was pretty ridiculous, then it happened AGAIN on the SAME map the very next run.

Sure hope you had Julia sitting in the corner ready to eat some thunder for dinner

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Sure hope you had Julia sitting in the corner ready to eat some thunder for dinner

Nope, was during Cavalry Emblem quests. Ursula just doubled the first one and baited the second. It was actually pretty funny how easy it ended up being.

Plus I don't have Julia, or even like her. But I do have a +RES Nino who eats thunder for breakfast.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

They know where the meta's at.

Speaking of Horse Emblem, how is Ursula not S tier.  Any Horse unit with access to Blade skills and the ability to double can kill just about anything.

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Inheritance_Tier_List

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Was one of the maps Paralogue 2-2 aka the story map where he normally turns up? Just curious.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Was one of the maps Paralogue 2-2 aka the story map where he normally turns up? Just curious.

Actually, it was literally that map. Just that instead of Reinhardt and Olwen, it was... 2 Reinhardts.

He cloned himself.

Just now, Zeo said:

Was during Cavalry Emblem quests

That just flew right over my head

This is when people know I'm drunk

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Ursula just doubled the first one and baited the second. It was actually pretty funny how easy it ended up being.

Tryhardt's baby hands couldn't handle Ursula's power!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

They know where the meta's at.

Speaking of Horse Emblem, how is Ursula not S tier.  Any Horse unit with access to Blade skills and the ability to double can kill just about anything.

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Inheritance_Tier_List

Tiers lists suck

They might also be looking at other things besides match-ups like the cost to make that unit the best that they can be, as well as usefulness without ye olde cavalry buffs

But I don't care about tier lists much anyway. Here's my personal tier list:

S++++++++++++++++++: Oboro

S+++++++++++++++++: Nino

F: Everyone else

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

That just flew right over my head

This is when people know I'm drunk

Tryhardt's baby hands couldn't handle Ursula's power!

Tiers lists suck

They might also be looking at other things besides match-ups like the cost to make that unit the best that they can be, as well as usefulness without ye olde cavalry buffs

But I don't care about tier lists much anyway. Here's my personal tier list:

S++++++++++++++++++: Oboro

S+++++++++++++++++: Nino

F: Everyone else

They should really taking Buff potential into account, since most Cavalry units are mostly seen in the context of a Horse Team.

Just now, Rezzy said:

They should really taking Buff potential into account, since most Cavalry units are mostly seen in the context of a Horse Team.

Fury Xander on a defense tile can solo teams without Cavalry buffs, that's why he's in S tier

Reinhardt is already good with just +Atk and Death Blow (Hone attack is also easily accessible), that's why he's S+ tier

Eldigan's weapon allows him to run epic counter killer sets, and he already has Fury, which is why he's S tier

Everyone else needs a little more inheritance work to be good, regardless of cavalry team

But like I said, tier lists suck. Why the heck is Camus in A+ tier? LOL And why is Nino not in S+ tier? Tharja as well? 

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Fury Xander on a defense tile can solo teams without Cavalry buffs, that's why he's in S tier

Reinhardt is already good with just +Atk and Death Blow (Hone attack is also easily accessible), that's why he's S+ tier

Eldigan's weapon allows him to run epic counter killer sets, and he already has Fury, which is why he's S tier

Everyone else needs a little more inheritance work to be good, regardless of cavalry team

But like I said, tier lists suck. Why the heck is Camus in A+ tier? LOL And why is Nino not in S+ tier? Tharja as well? 

It says it's the inheritance version, so I would assume they take the characters at their greatest potential.  Blade spells aren't exactly hard to come by, either, unlike things that require Distant Counter.

I don't know why they don't put fast blade users higher.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It says it's the inheritance version, so I would assume they take the characters at their greatest potential.  Blade spells aren't exactly hard to come by, either, unlike things that require Distant Counter.

And this is why tier lists stink

My tier list and your tier list would be 2 completely different things! Yours would factor in greatest potential whereas mine would factor in the total cost of making the unit their "greatest". So I just prefer to say some units are better than others, but just because a unit is in a low tier, doesn't mean they can't be used at all

Male Robin still puts in work for me! And he's all the way in B tier XD

I'm trying to make the most use of the double SP bonus today.  Too bad it doesn't go into Sunday.  Today was busy for me, with working this morning, then running the kids all around this afternoon.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Blade!Ursula has consistently been one of the best choices I've ever made. Absolutely positively no regrets here. 

Me too!  Now, I've got Blade Cecilia to join her.  She's not quite as fast of Ursula, but I can sneak her into doubling territory.  Too bad Leo's beyond any hope of doubling anybody, even with buffs, so I can't really add a Red Blade to complete the trio.

I hope to have enough Cavalry units to complete Squad Assault on their own, once the next one comes around.

I can definitely say that Blade Ursula was worth the investment, but those tier lists do take the need for support into account. Reinhardt doesn't need two buddies to wreck face like Ursula does.