Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I still need to get a 3DS to play FE13–15.

A new 2DS is about a hundred dollars on Amazon. The screen is kind of small though.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

It seems to chain challenge thread has fallen down so I'll just post this here. After several billion tries I finally beat 11 & 12 mixed it's so hard the low turn count maps are so stupid I had to put Axe Breaker 3 on Leo just to make this possible (yep just for one random axe). It took all three teams to make it possible. The first team to take me through past the defense map because my horse team can't handle it and the last team to finish off the final map which is really hard to finish everyone off in with one team as your vastly out numbered. I also specially outfit Camus with his Granni Shield and Speed +1 seal instead of his normal fury build (because of all the anti-horse weapons) as well as shoving Axe Breaker 3 on Leo as previously mentioned. 

My Teams: (kits are standard unless stated otherwise)

Spoiler

Team 1: Est (Brave Lance+, TA 3, Drag Back, Fort Fly, Iceberg, Repo, Hp+3),Michalis (QR 2, Goad Fly, Bonfire, Swap, Res +1), Ursula (4* Blade Tome R Tome Break 2, Draw Back) , Xander (QR 2, Hone Cav, Aegis, Repo).

Team 2: Camus (Vantage 3, Hone Cav, Moonbow, Repo, Spd+1), Cecilia (Blade Tome+, Fury 3, G Tome Break 3, Hone Cav, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Atk+1), Leo (Blade Tome+, Death Blow 3, Axe Breaker 3, Ward Cav, Moonbow, Repo, QP), Elise (Panic, Rehabilitate, Miracle, Attack+3, Wraithfull Staff 3, Hone Cav).

Team 3: Effie, Hector Sharena, Bunny Lunica. I only had to two swords and one Lance left so I basically just kind of counter packed this team.

Edited by Locke087

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

If the game introduced Tellius's Resolve Skill as "Defiant Attack/Speed" (which it basically is), would anyone use it?

Probably not. It would give +5 Atk and +5 Spd and can't stack with Life and Death, Hone Atk, Hone Spd, Hone Cavalry, or Hone Fliers.

Litrblade Life and Death 3 with +3/4/0/0 is a total of +15/9/-5/-5.

Litrblade with Defiant Atk/Spd 2 is a total of +15/5/0/0.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I've almost got 20 orbs again. After 140 orbs only yielding me one five star in Athena and my pity rate at the summer banner (from which I've already got three out of four focus units) being at 4.75%, I don't know if I should try summoning as soon as I get around 20 orbs and use my high pity rate or if I should cut my losses and hold onto my orbs for the next banner. Any thoughts? Maybe I should hold onto my orbs until the next banner has been datamined at the end of the month. It feels like I've wasted too many orbs already.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

I've almost got 20 orbs again. After 140 orbs only yielding me one five star in Athena and my pity rate at the summer banner (from which I've already got three out of four focus units) being at 4.75%, I don't know if I should try summoning as soon as I get around 20 orbs and use my high pity rate or if I should cut my losses and hold onto my orbs for the next banner. Any thoughts? Maybe I should hold onto my orbs until the next banner has been datamined at the end of the month. It feels like I've wasted too many orbs already.

It depends on your outlook and how easy it is for you to access Orbs. I can get Orbs easily, so I only give up after the pity rate has been reset. I do not like the thought of leaving that potential 5* hanging in there.

If you are free to play, you may want to save it for another banner since Orbs are harder to get.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you are free to play, you may want to save it for another banner since Orbs are harder to get.

Welp, I spent 15 orbs trying to focus summon some Heroes, but I just got more duplicates and nothing to show for it again. 155 orbs spent on virtually nothing, so I believe I'll abandon that banner and hoard my orbs until they add more characters I care about, because I'm not convinced this banner isn't cursed. 4.75% my eye.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Welp, I spent 15 orbs trying to focus summon some Heroes, but I just got more duplicates and nothing to show for it again. 155 orbs spent on virtually nothing, so I believe I'll abandon that banner and hoard my orbs until they add more characters I care about, because I'm not convinced this banner isn't cursed. 4.75% my eye.

I pay for my Orbs, so it is pretty easy for me to reset that 4.75%+ back down to 3%. I do not want that 4.75%+ go to waste, especially if I can get multiple 5* units.

Edited by XRay

Just now, XRay said:

I pay for my Orbs, so it is pretty easy for me to reset that 4.75%+ back down to zero. I do not want that 4.75%+ go to waste, especially if I can get multiple 5* units.

I can understand that, but I don't plan on paying for more four star Matthews. I mean, orbs are expensive as hell, and I've got nothing from 155, so I'm pretty sure I'd need a small fortune in order to get anything out of my money.

8 minutes ago, Thane said:

I can understand that, but I don't plan on paying for more four star Matthews. I mean, orbs are expensive as hell, and I've got nothing from 155, so I'm pretty sure I'd need a small fortune in order to get anything out of my money.

About one hour of mowing a lawn buys you a bit over a 50% chance to get a 5-star at your current pity bonus.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

I need Matthew for Hone Speed. I am pretty sure my Ninian still needs that as well as many of my healers. No fodder is bad fodder in my eyes. Even if some characters have no skill I want like Beruka, I depend on those characters as a supplementary source of Feather income. Since they recently increased the size of the barracks, my Feather income dropped like a rock as I stopped sending home units like Matthew.

I remember getting enough Feathers during Bridal Blessings to allow me to work on my triple Reinhardt defense team and upgrade every 4* Reinhardt I have to 5*. I upgraded all three Askr Trio to 5* around that time too.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

About one hour of mowing a lawn buys you a bit over a 50% chance to get a 5-star at your current pity bonus.

I can't say I know much about how much you earn mowing lawns in other countries, but I also sort of need my salary for rent and groceries. The temptation of spending money to summon waifus is hard to resist, but the knowledge that I'd just end up with more Matthews and Rodericks stills my hand.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

I can't say I know much about how much you earn mowing lawns in other countries, but I also sort of need my salary for rent and groceries. The temptation of spending money to summon waifus is hard to resist, but the knowledge that I'd just end up with more Matthews and Rodericks stills my hand.

I do not mind getting a few Rodericks too. The Archanean banner did not pique my interest so I did not summon anything from there.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Oboro! I actually can't decide if I want to use this 5* Abel to give Oboro Brave Lance or give Nowi Swordbreaker 3...

You can inherit Swordbreaker 3 from a 4* Abel, but you can't inherit Brave Lance+ from any 4*. So using a 5* for Swordbreaker rather than a weapon seems a bit strange.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

my mindset for that includes QR2 for Nowi lol

I feel like QR2/3 barely makes a difference, while Swordbreaker goes all the way to 50% HP, so it can save lives.

Just now, Oboro! said:

You're going to give away that brave lance

I don't know, Oboro. Your performance in Fates tells me you deserve it, but...

25 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but I don't have a 4* Abel at the moment. Fuck promoting Sully.

You're more likely to pull a 4* Abel than a 5* Brave Lance user, I think.