Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

How many other units do you have? 10 5* swords sees you basically set for long enough to consider other classes that might not be able to fit in 5 separate teams.

I posted my list in the 5* thread recently, but to keep it short, I already have: A lance infantry and multiple lance cavaliers, An infantry mage of all 3 colours, an axe flier, a dancer and two troubadours. As for swords that can be directly compared to Xander, I have a +Atk Eliwood who is my current horse emblem red unit and a -Atk Ryoma that I haven't used in ages.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I posted my list in the 5* thread recently, but to keep it short, I already have: A lance infantry and multiple lance cavaliers, An infantry mage of all 3 colours, an axe flier, a dancer and two troubadours. As for swords that can be directly compared to Xander, I have a +Atk Eliwood who is my current horse emblem red unit and a -Atk Ryoma that I haven't used in ages.

Hm... that green list looks pretty short. Even though my axe unit is Hector, I find myself looking for extras in case Hector doesn't like the map I'm forced to drag an axe unit on for the quests (because Nino, Sonya and Fae don't count...)

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Hm... that green list looks pretty short. Even though my axe unit is Hector, I find myself looking for extras in case Hector doesn't like the map I'm forced to drag an axe unit on for the quests (because Nino, Sonya and Fae don't count...)

I've never really felt the need for any more axe users because Michalis is just that good. Also, my only options for axe promotions are Titania and Legion.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I've never really felt the need for any more axe users because Michalis is just that good. Also, my only options for axe promotions are Titania and Legion.

I hear promising things about Legion as an extra option. But I suppose the green pool is much shallower than it should be for a point in the weapon triangle... Hm, now I kinda want to promote my own Michalis. Maybe some day.

Also, unrelated... I finally cleared 11-5 with Sonya, Linde, Fae and Olivia. If Linde has Olivia's Hone Attack and Celica is under the effect of Resistance Ploy, Linde kills Celica exactly. From there, it was pummeling with both mages until it was their Genny versus my Fae, and since Genny was kind enough to step off the defence tiles to assault my Olivia...

It's one orb, but the Main Story not having that checkmark bothered me, damnit!

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Hauteclere isn't exclusive to Minerva, no. Any axe unit with an A in axes can use it. In the same way, Excalibur and Aura aren't exclusive to Merric and Linde respectively. However, they can use their respective tomes at base while anyone else needs at least a B in tomes to use them.

In FE1 and FE3, Excalibur and Aura were exclusive weapons.

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

... Is it just me, or is Sanaki's Japanese voice deeper than Cherche and Lyn's?

She's trying to sound authoritative. She uses a speech pattern usually attributed to refined old gentlemen, the kind with the gray bowler hat and suit with a cane and gray mustache.

33 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I really like Oboro's Japanese voice because it's so unique.

This. It totally fits her funky eyes.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

She's trying to sound authoritative. She uses a speech pattern usually attributed to refined old gentlemen, the kind with the gray bowler hat and suit with a cane and gray mustache.

I wish they got Tange Sakura to voice Sanaki so she could literally be Red Saber...

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish they got Tange Sakura to voice Sanaki so she could literally be Red Saber...

57 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Legion is great without too much investment, and he even packs Fury by default for an incredible 53 / 38 offenses that can take a hit because of his HP.

LaD Brave Axe works best for him though if you're looking to optimize.

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

plz no

The less of him I see, the better

At least I get to use other bonus units...

Why? Donnel is pretty decent as a unit.

B!Charlotte +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Life and Death, Lancebreaker
Player Phase 134:6:12
Player Phase (Merge +10) 131:6:15
(134 unbuffed! I just realized how good she is. Maybe I should have gotten her to +10 as well)

Donnel +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 125:8:19
Player Phase (Merge +10) 118:8:26
Player Phase (+Spd) 122:6:24
Player Phase (+Spd, Merge +10) 118:6:28

S!F!Robin +Spd -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 124:12:16
Player Phase (Merge +10) 117:8:27
Player Phase (+Atk) 123:13;16
Player Phase (+Atk, Merge +10) 121:8:23

Sharena
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 118:6:28

Just now, XRay said:

Why? Donnel is pretty decent as a unit.

B!Charlotte +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 134:6:12
Player Phase (Merge +10) 131:6:15
(134 unbuffed! I just realized how good she is. Maybe I should have gotten her to +10 as well)

Donnel +Atk -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 125:8:19
Player Phase (Merge +10) 118:8:26
Player Phase (+Spd) 122:6:24
Player Phase (+Spd, Merge +10) 118:6:28

S!F!Robin +Spd -Res
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 124:12:16
Player Phase (Merge +10) 117:8:27
Player Phase (+Atk) 123:13;16
Player Phase (+Atk, Merge +10) 121:8:23

Sharena
Brave Lance, Luna
Player Phase 118:6:28

Your explanation is great. It's just that I don't like him as a character :P

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Your explanation is great. It's just that I don't like him as a character :P

Really? I find him relatable; he is your typical average joe with amazing, hidden potential.

Just now, XRay said:

Really? I find him relatable; he is your typical average joe with amazing, hidden potential.

A lot of people hate donnel because he was overrated in his base game.  Especially in Lunatic.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Your typical average Joe doesn't wear a pot on his head. Or have a cross-shaped scar on his cheek.

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

I can’t relate to somebody wearing a tinpot as headgear.

20 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Relatable? I... see. Well, I'll refrain from derailing the topic again so I don't want to talk about how much I hate him :P

Donnel is pretty much on topic though. Were you planning to drag him into the gutter?

20 minutes ago, Lushen said:

A lot of people hate donnel because he was overrated in his base game.  Especially in Lunatic.

How was he a disappointment in Lunatic? I have not played any mode beyond Casual Normal since Awakening, so I was not particularly disappointed by anyone's performance.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Your typical average Joe doesn't wear a pot on his head. Or have a cross-shaped scar on his cheek.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I can’t relate to somebody wearing a tinpot as headgear.

I am sure many people made some questionable fashion decisions in their life and stubbornly stuck with it for one reason or another. Disliking someone based on their attire is too judgemental.

And there is nothing wrong with being a pot head.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

How was he a disappointment in Lunatic? I have not played any mode beyond Casual Normal since Awakening, so I was not particularly disappointed by anyone's performance.

I never played his game myself, but I've seen a lot of threads about it.  Apparently he was just impossible to train up in Lunatic and because of his caps he wasn't worth it lategame either.  I don' think he was terrible, there were just a lot of people idolizing him.

Edited by Lushen

Well boys and girls learn from me, always, always check to see if a skill is inheritable before you upgraded a unit to 4 stars because today I thought it would be a genius idea to give Michalis Bowbreaker 3 turns out Fliers can't inherit Bowbreaker... I completely wasted 2000 feathers... I ended up giving it to Cecilia who doesn't need it... Who knows mabye someday they'll be a grandhero battle with a bow I cannot oneshot with Gronnblade or outspeed and I want to take out on player phase (because otherwise I'd just use QR2 which she also has), I hope so because that was 2000 feather down the drain.

Edited by Locke087