Toning down the stupidly overpowered parts of the game

For those of us that have played the original, should the insanely strong aspects of the game be toned down? Things like the Angel Ring doubling all level ups or the Magic Shield effectively making the character holding it immune to magic?

I'm super excited that Gaiden is getting its well deserved remake, but it does have its absurdities.

I don't want the immune to arrow weakness removed which that itself were why that Palla and Catria were the best units in the game!

I would expect them to be different, though the first item that would strike me as something that needs changing would be the Speed Ring. Set 40 speed and +5 movement is not a part of modern FE game design. It also depends on how items in general are handled with regards to if a more proper inventory system exists, which is something we didn't really see in the trailer at all. I think keeping strong, tradable items like the shields and rings would be great though to keep the spirit of the game while also expanding upon it.