Hello, my Name is KazeHenry it's nice to meet you all and am going to talk about myself.

I like Henry from Awakening and Kaze from Fates

My First game is Awakening

I like to grind in fates and Awakening

Right Now am doing Lunatic Revelation because I am grinding on another Revelation File since I love grinding 

I really unlike Gunter for his low growth rates and stats. Frederick did a better job at being a pre-promoted unit same with Say'ri 

Am hyped for Fire Emblem Warriors 

I like the color Green

I love Rice with meat 

I have 3 siblings and a mom and dad with over 10 Uncles and Aunties 

I am an honest person that loves to joke around with people and have fun 

I played Fire Emblem since I think 2013 

and that's it any other questions? Ask me in the comments 

As this is an introduction, it's also in the wrong place.  Off to introductions with you!

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to play Shadow Dragon read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Welcome to the Forest, KazeHenry101!

Hell yeah, Gunther... Man... his growth rates are just so bad, it's kind of a shame. I really like his look.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

am confused can you explain to me what rule I broke was it the one that said why you agree and disagree or is it the one that said about double posting? If it's the double posting it is because I accidently posted twice and I reported one of my post on telling the Mods and Admin that I accidently double posted 

Edited by HenryKaze101

Take a couple of deep breaths!  First, if there's something in the rules you're not sure about, PM a mod.  That's what we're here for.  Second, the double-posting thing also applies to multiple quotes.  The little plus sign next to the word Quote is the MultiQuote feature.  If you want to quote multiple people, click on it!  It's one of the more common warnings, so I figured I'd post about it now, since we're on the subject.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Take a couple of deep breaths!  First, if there's something in the rules you're not sure about, PM a mod.  That's what we're here for.  Second, the double-posting thing also applies to multiple quotes.  The little plus sign next to the word Quote is the MultiQuote feature.  If you want to quote multiple people, click on it!  It's one of the more common warnings, so I figured I'd post about it now, since we're on the subject.

Thank you am Calm Now I promise in the future I use the "+" button when am replying too someone