_FE1_ instruction book translation?

geozeldadude

does anyone have a link to a translation of the instruction book included with the original japanese FE game? i'm curious about what info they gave to the players, b/c there sure as heck isn't any info at all about the game mechanics in the game itself. it boggles my mind that they don't show the atk and def damage before you battle or even show the weapon might. or am i just missing that?

• 2 years later...

I've been searching for the japanese manual for a long time without results so I doubt there is one somewhere. The best I could find is the bland Virtual console manual in Nintendo website without ilustrations or anything like that. I think it explains weapon stats. Not sure if the original  manual does that.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the manual myself. I could do some crude scans of it and someone could translate it and we can see for ourselves. I think everything is mentioned in the manual, same with all the games prior to it but don't quote me on that.