Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

We got Lugh, voiced by Michael Johnston. His resume appears sparse, though his most notable work would be Ephemer from Kingdom Hearts.

Sue is voiced by Megan Harvey. Like Johnston, rather random and unnoteworthy roles all around. Funniest would be the fact that she voiced Sally from Peanuts a couple of times in her early career. 

Thea is voiced by Kayli Mills. I did recognize one character she voiced, that being Fiore from Fate Apocrypha. Otherwise not much else I recognize. We’re getting a lot of small time VAs lately.

Idunn is uncredited. No clue as who she could be as of now, but maybe once we hear more voice lines she can be deciphered.

As for Rutger, we’ll likely know once the datamine hits tomorrow night.

Edited by Silverly

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Silverly said:

We got Lugh, voiced by Michael Johnston. His resume appears sparse, though his most notable work would be Ephemer from Kingdom Hearts.

Sue is voiced by Megan Harvey. Like Johnston, rather random and unnoteworthy roles all around. Funniest would be the fact that she voiced Sally from Peanuts a couple of times in her early career. 

Thea is voiced by Kayli Mills. I did recognize one character she voiced, that being Fiore from Fate Apocrypha. Otherwise not much else I recognize. We’re getting a lot of small time VAs lately.

Idunn is uncredited. No clue as who she could be as of now, but maybe once we hear more voice lines she can be deciphered.

As for Rutger, we’ll likely know once the datamine hits tomorrow night.

Megan Harvey is also Kana from FLCL Alternative.

Kayli Mills has been getting quite a few roles of late. She's Emilia from Re:Zero and Riley Miller from Valkyria Chronicles 4. Also Alice from Sword Art Online: Alicization.

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Megan Harvey is also Kana from FLCL Alternative.

She did a great job on that, too

We need some Kari Wahlgren in here and then we'll have all 4 of the main characters

6 minutes ago, Johann said:

She did a great job on that, too

We need some Kari Wahlgren in here and then we'll have all 4 of the main characters

Oh yeah, I just realized that. :D

Plus, with Kayli Mills in the game, I can now make a team based on Valkryria Chronicles 4's main cast. :D

Lugh is voiced by Takeuchi Junko, who voices Naruto, Gon in the first HxH series, and Red in Pokémon Origins.

Sue is voiced by Sasaki Nozomi, who voices all the Misaka SISTERS from Index and Railgun as well as Felicia and Oboro.

Thea is voiced by Murai Kazusa and doesn't voice any major roles I'm familiar with, but voices Ribbon-chan from Hamtaro. EDIT: She's Lilith in Fates.

Idunn is voiced by Taneda Risa, who voices Palla.

Edited by Ice Dragon

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

what if EN Idunn is Laura Bailey who voiced Palla and went uncredited

Well it wouldn't be impossible. Laura has actually been returning to some dub roles of late so it's at least a possibility. We'll get a better idea tomorrow.

Idunn sounds more like Stephanie Sheh. And its not like Heroes has always been consistent with listing voice actors. Wendee Lee is credited for all variants of Lyn but her Brave variant, Kirk Thornton didn't go credited for base Dorcas but suddenly was credited for his Halloween variant, Sumia was uncredited despite her voice actress already being credited in other roles under the same alias, and if BTVA is anything to go by,  Josh Peterdorf went under an alias when voicing Helbindi before being credited officially when he voiced Duma. It's a mess in regards to consistency. 

Edited by BZL8

[Datamine stuff]

Spoiler

Rutger has Brian Kimmett as his English VA.

Gustav, at least his undead and brainwashed version, like Lif is also voiced by Edward Bosco as far as the English side of things go.

Video is up.

JP Gustav is Joji Nakata (Alucard from Hellsing, Kirei Kotomine from Fate/Stay Night). Rejoice!

JP Rutger is Masaaki Mizunaka, a newcomer. Nothing prominent as of now.

25 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Video is up.

JP Gustav is Joji Nakata (Alucard from Hellsing, Kirei Kotomine from Fate/Stay Night). Rejoice!

JP Rutger is Masaaki Mizunaka, a newcomer. Nothing prominent as of now.

Joji Nakata

Rejoice young men!

Now I need to listen to a complete Gustav using the powerful voice of Kirei.

Rejoice Joji Nakata is here, nice. xD Now I can make a cross on my voice actor wish list. Hopefully he will also voice another one.

And I heard Rutgers from a still frequent anime, there he voiced diablo. I like his voice, sounds promising. 

• 5 weeks later...

Dropping Gallia upon us, eh? Here's the English voice actors.

Ranulf:  Armen Taylor (Deusolbert Synthesis Seven from Sword Art Online: Alicization)

Lethe: Kirsten Day (Natalya/Wisp from Arena of Valor)

Mordecai: Jason Vande Brake (Lightforged Draenei from World of Warcraft)

Caineghis: Jake Eberle (Sendak from Voltron: Legendary Defender)

I’m not very impressed with Ranulf; his voice is weirdly deep and I expected someone like Todd Haberkorn to voice him. Caineghis meanwhile sounds too soft spoken. A rare moment where I prefer the Japanese dialogue for both. The other two are fine.

And here's the Japanese voice actors.

Ranulf: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Alfonse, Berkut)

Lethe: Naomi Ozora (Ylgr)

Mordecai: Akinori Egoshi (Ignatius)

Caineghis: Hiroshi Shirokuma (Gazef Stronoff from Overlord)

In regards to Haar, I'll laugh if he is voiced by Takehito Koyasu.

Edited by BZL8

12 minutes ago, Silverly said:

I’m not very impressed with Ranulf; his voice is weirdly deep and I expected someone like Todd Haberkorn to voice him. Caineghis meanwhile sounds too soft spoken. A rare moment where I prefer the Japanese dialogue for both. The other two are fine.

You shouldn't be surprised if you played Radiant Dawn. His voice was just as deep then.

17 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

In regards to Haar, I'll laugh if he is voiced by Takehito Koyasu.

Given that Haar would almost certainly be green, I'm saddened that the hypothetical Koyasu Emblem would still be missing a blue unit.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Given that Haar would almost certainly be green, I'm saddened that the hypothetical Koyasu Emblem would still be missing a blue unit.

Koyasu is the John Ratzenberger/Alan Tudyk of Fire Emblem. He's going to voice a character from each installment/continent (I think he already voices someone in Three Houses). Haar seems to be the one playable Tellius character that makes the most sense for him to voice in my opinion .

• 1 month later...

More fresh meat coming our way!

Tanith - Katelyn Gault (Fenneko from Aggretsuko and Morgan Le Fey from Fate Apocrypha) Fun fact: she's also Kyle McCarley's wife.

Sigrun - the ever enigmatic Megan Lee (Ylgr, Yune)

Pent - Jamison Boaz... uhhhh, none of his credits really ring a bell. Go figure.

Louise - Maureen Price who, likewise, doesn't have any noteworthy credits.

Also, Mareeta from the fallen banner is voiced by Kayli Mills (Thea). 

3 hours ago, Silverly said:

More fresh meat coming our way!

Tanith - Katelyn Gault (Fenneko from Aggretsuko and Morgan Le Fey from Fate Apocrypha) Fun fact: she's also Kyle McCarley's wife.

Sigrun - the ever enigmatic Megan Lee (Ylgr, Yune)

Pent - Jamison Boaz... uhhhh, none of his credits really ring a bell. Go figure.

Louise - Maureen Price who, likewise, doesn't have any noteworthy credits.

Also, Mareeta from the fallen banner is voiced by Kayli Mills (Thea). 

Just to give a tiny note, there's heavy evidence to suggest "Megan Lee" may be Megan Hollingshead (Rangiku from Bleach, Shizune from Naruto, Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh). That's what Behind the Voice Actors believes right now.