Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On February 1, 2020 at 10:02 PM, Sentinel07 said:

I'm actually not too sure if this belongs but I figured I'd put it here just in case anyone else didn't know.

Fehnix is voiced by Takehito Koyasu and Patrick Seitz. I'm tempted to think it was intentional for the Dio memes. 😄

I still couldn't stand him. Sorry Hector but I couldn't watch that direct

Koyasu narrates a lot of FE Directs now. And of course, he asks for Resplendent Niles among other characters he's voiced. He even goes back to his normal speaking voice for a moment during that bit.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

New trailer. More new characters. Not listing Fiora since we already know her voiceover artists.

Nils:

• EN: Khoi Dao (Wolt)
  • JP: Ayane Sakura (Julia, Minerva)

Rath

• EN: Jacob Craner (Falco Lombardi from Star Fox Zero: The Adventure Begins)
  • JP: Kenjiro Tsuda (Gerik)

Leila

• EN: Rebeka Thomas (Krone from the Promised Neverland)
  • JP: Yoko Hikasa (Fir, Athena)

2 hours ago, BZL8 said:

Rath

• EN: Jacob Craner (Falco Lombardi from Star Fox Zero: The Adventure Begins)
  •  

Along with Joe Zieja and Mark Whitten, that makes 3 alumni from Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins. If we get Shannon Torrence at some point, we'll have the entire gang.

• 2 months later...

Long time no see since we got some new voices in the mix. Not going to list reprisals.

Rinkah

EN: Sara Cravens (Frost from Mortal Kombat 11) (Changed from Stephanie Lemelin)

Ashnard

EN: Brook Chalmers (Sakonji Urokodaki from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Polpo in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind)
JP: Satoshi Hino (Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord, Takuto Maruki from Persona 5 Royal)

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If only Ashnard's was voiced by Nagasako Takashi, who voices Ocarina of Time Ganon.

Probably would have been the case if Nagasako hadn't already voiced Greil. But I am okay with Ainz though. I actually had Norio Wakamoto in mind for Ashnard.

1 minute ago, BZL8 said:

Probably would have been the case if Nagasako hadn't already voiced Greil. But I am okay with Ainz though. I actually had Norio Wakamoto in mind for Ashnard.

Wakamoto would've made sense I guess since Ashnard is ham.

48 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

EN: Sara Cravens (Frost from Mortal Kombat 11) (Changed from Stephanie Lemelin)

Cravens was also part of Three Houses's cast, but just as someone who did bit parts (probably nameless NPCs in the monastery / Abyss) .

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh. New voices in the mix! 

Mustafa

EN: TJ Storm (Strider Hiryu from Marvel vs. Capcom)

JP: Kenji Hamada (Azama)

Mirabilis

EN: Heather Halley (Cassandra Alexandra from Soul Calibur, Para-Medic from Metal Gear Solid)

JP: Misaki Kuno (Hawk from The Seven Deadly Sins, Poppi from Xenoblade Chronicles 2) 

As for Say'ri, considering that Cup of Tea Productions, the English voice recording studio for Fire Emblem, has temporarily suspended voice recordings due to Covid, this is probably why they weren't able to get her voice lines recorded. Until then, I would probably expect more situations like this.

13 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Ooh. New voices in the mix! 

Mustafa

EN: TJ Storm (Strider Hiryu from Marvel vs. Capcom)

JP: Kenji Hamada (Azama)

Mirabilis

EN: Heather Halley (Cassandra Alexandra from Soul Calibur, Para-Medic from Metal Gear Solid)

JP: Misaki Kuno (Hawk from The Seven Deadly Sins, Poppi from Xenoblade Chronicles 2) 

As for Say'ri, considering that Cup of Tea Productions, the English voice recording studio for Fire Emblem, has temporarily suspended voice recordings due to Covid, this is probably why they weren't able to get her voice lines recorded. Until then, I would probably expect more situations like this.

Getting TJ Storm in this game is a pleasant surprise. Always liked his work.

Kind of too bad he's getting wasted on a one-off enemy general but oh well. I hope he gets to voice another character.

Emmeryn and Gangrel were both recast on the English side: the former is now voiced by Wendee Lee (Veronica, Lyn, Maria, Sophia, Bramimond w/Lyn's voice) while the latter is now voiced by Taliesin Jaffe (Bruno, Cain, Navarre). Their original VAs were Erin Fitzgerald and Anthony Jenkins respectively.

Both of them retain their original Japanese VA from Awakening: Akemi Okamura (also Henry and Eyvel) for Emmeryn and Manabu Sakamaki (also Kempf) for Gangrel.