Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

I managed to summoned Kagero, she still has the same VA. Got Virion (twice, what the heck, why did it summoned Virion twice, I wanted to have an another one that I haven't unlocked yet?), Peri, Palla, Ryoma, Matthew, and Raigh. Also, I listened to Virion's voice, I possibly think it sounds a lot like his voice in Awakening, but it's hard to tell from my phone.

By the way, how do you make screen captures on mobile phones? Or do I need a capture device similar to those Game Capture Card on video game devices?

And second, is the voice audio difference from Mobile apps and regular games are different just like if you talk to some on the phone and some of their voices in the phone speaker are little bit different like Anna talks and I know that they still have Karen Strassman for the game? This is my first time using a Voice audio game on an Android device.

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

By the way, how do you make screen captures on mobile phones? Or do I need a capture device similar to those Game Capture Card on video game devices?

And second, is the voice audio difference from Mobile apps and regular games are different just like if you talk to some on the phone and some of their voices in the phone speaker are little bit different like Anna talks and I know that they still have Karen Strassman for the game? This is my first time using a Voice audio game on an Android device.

If you're on Android, press and hold the home button and the sleep button at the same time for a screenshot.

The speakers on phones aren't super high quality, so it can't be helped. Play with headphones if you'd like.

It's so weird how Marth and Merric are both voiced by Yuri Lowenthal... Sure they don't talk to each other in heroes, but thinking about how they're best friends, talk to each other in the games, and talk to each other every waking minute in the manga, it just seems odd.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If you're on Android, press and hold the home button and the sleep button at the same time for a screenshot.

The speakers on phones aren't super high quality, so it can't be helped. Play with headphones if you'd like.

Alright thanks. The darn technique was hard to do screenshotting in the phone that almost hurt my hand with the phone case. But, Kagero was third character that summoned in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Screenshot_20170202-210633.png

Edited by King Marth 64

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Alright thanks. The darn technique was hard to do screenshotting in the phone that almost hurt my hand with the phone case.

No problem, but please don't post about Awakening and Fates' characters that don't have different voice actors.

So I'm glad we have all this new voice work. And Partrick Seitz as Hector is a godsend!!!! But I'm a weeb, and I was hoping we'd be getting the Japanese language as an option. I really hope they patch it in later, considering the majority of mobile Gacha games with voice work are all with the Japanese seiyuu (at least the ones I play.)

Of all the characters currently available, looks like Hawkeye is the only one without a known voice so far.

I think it's safe to say that Cam Clarke was never Hinata's VA. Why would he not voice him when he's still doing Corrin and Arthur after all. Also safe to say that Jamieson Price was likely Virion's VA right from the start.

For those who want to play with Japanese Voice + English UI, after trial and error, I've finally managed to undub the game 

You need ROOTED android device + titanium back up to install this mod

Instruction :
1. Download Titanium Backup from Playstore, after that open it then close it
2. Extract the files to Titanium Backup folder on your SD card
3. Open Titanium Backup again and search Fire Emblem Heroes in Backup/Restore submenu
4. Tap restore and wait until it finished

Download link : https://uploadocean.com/knlp46z3730z

Sorry for my bad english, and feel free to add my friend code : 81126484411

15 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Selena is still voiced by Julie Ann Taylor 

Henry by Bryce Papenbrook.

Excuse me, do you not read the posts where I say "don't post about unchanged voice actors", or do you just refuse to listen? I can't stop you from doing the latter, but I'm curious.

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

For some more notable roles to identify the actors by:  Wendee Lee voiced Haruhi Suzumiya.

I prioritize FE roles over external roles, because it's more likely that a fan of FE who visits FE-related sites will have heard the in-universe voices.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Excuse me, do you not read the posts where I say "don't post about unchanged voice actors", or do you just refuse to listen? I can't stop you from doing the latter, but I'm curious.

Yeah, I did, but I confirm that both are still voicing their characters.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Okay then, you do you.

I've made it to Chapter 9, so I should have the Japanese voice actors for Veronica and Mysterious Man by tomorrow. I think I burnt up all my luck by getting 5* Lucina and 5* Camilla first try, so I'm not getting dem good gasha rolls anymore. Story mode and Arena are where I discover most of the actors.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I think it's safe to say that Cam Clarke was never Hinata's VA. Why would he not voice him when he's still doing Corrin and Arthur after all. Also safe to say that Jamieson Price was likely Virion's VA right from the start.

Which is weird because, whoever it actually is definitely sounds a LOT like Cam Clarke in Hinata's Private Quarters dialogue... 

6 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Of all the characters currently available, looks like Hawkeye is the only one without a known voice so far.

And Palla. Though I really want to hear her voice clips, since Lucina's VA is also unlisted but clearly still Laura Bailey.

So is Hawkeye just uncredited like Palla?

I've completed the story, and updated the OP with everything I can glean from the story. For Japanese, that is. Does anyone know of units that aren't here, and aren't from Awakening and Fates?

Surprised at Shin-ichirou Miki for Mysterious Man. I suppose he's not meant to be as dark and brooding as he looks?

1 hour ago, Hunter Nightblood said:

Strange... Cam Clarke still voices Arthur so what was the point in changing the VA?

Most likely means that Cam never voiced him to begin with, meaning we have another character from Fates with an unknown VA.