Which version of Fire Emblem warriors will you buy?

BalancedPro

Which version?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Nintendo Switch or New 3DS?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switch.

I supported Smash Brothers by buying both the 3DS and Wii U versions because they had enough differences to warrant a purchase, and at the time I enjoyed the idea of having both versions available to play. However, while I purchased both, I never really put enough time into either of them to "justify" my purchase. They were good games, but I didn't feel like I got my money's worth out of them compared to other games.

So, I'll stick with getting the Switch version of Fire Emblem Warriors. Besides, it should end up being the superior version and I don't really need the portability of the N3DS (and the fact I don't own one).

I'll buy it on Switch, I played Hyrule Warriors Legends on the New 3DS and it looked awful compared to the Wii U version. Usually, I don't care about those things, but when I have choice, I choose always the best version.

I'm looking at the New 3DS version, but it depends on if there are any differences between the two versions (framerate/graphics), so I may instead get Switch just for the sake of on a bigger screen because the thing is they are both portable after all, so it's not like the situation with Hyrule Warriors.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

New 3DS, because I want to take my Warriors on the go!

Uh, the Switch can be taken on the go, though...? And this has been shown/stated so many times?

Anyway, Switch for me. The 3DS will probably die soon with the Switch's portability being a thing, and I also want a Switch for Zelda, Mario Kart, Super Mario Odyssey, FE Switch, and maybe Arms as well.

Edited by Anacybele

I will buy the Switch sooner or later anyway, with games like Xenoblade 2, the new SMT and of course FE16 coming (though I will get the Wii U-Version of Breath of the Wild, because I don't feel like buying the Switch at launch), so I will get the Switch version.

Since I lack a N3DS, definitely will be going Switch route if I pick up the new console.

As much as I enjoyed Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 on 3DS, it was almost painful to play on my older model, so I understand it being an exclusive. Such a shame since I'm a pretty big Musou fan.

6 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

The Switch version, because I don't have a New 3DS.

This I still have my Awakening 3DS and since I will need a NS for this game and FE16 Switch version for me.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, the Switch can be taken on the go, though...? And this has been shown/stated so many times?

Anyway, Switch for me. The 3DS will probably die soon with the Switch's portability being a thing, and I also want a Switch for Zelda, Mario Kart, Super Mario Odyssey, FE Switch, and maybe Arms as well.

Switch doesn't fit in my purse.  3DS does (barely).