Error with adding in Tiled map changes?

Amberstorm

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having importing my map changes using Tiled. I followed Nintenlord's old tutorial and the map appears fine as well as all the all the dialogue where it should, the problem I'm having is after I visit a village, the village does not close itself and allows me to continually visit it, as well as after recruiting an enemy unit to your side, you can talk to him again and the same conversation plays. Anyone know how I could fix it? I included my Notepad++ file I was using and also an image of the map and the Tiled file if anyone wanted to double check my layers (I know it looks a bit basic but it's my first time making a map) if anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it!

Prologue Event3.txt

Chapter 1_3.png

Chapter_1_3.tmx

Edited by Amberstorm

It will fix the events repeating themselves (IDs are pretty fundamental when writing events. If you don't understand them, definitely go look at the tutorials available).

As for your tile changes, the main layer's property should be "Main" not "main". And tile change IDs should start at 0 or 1, not 8 or 9.