Which Class Should be Peri final class Great Knight or Paladin

HenryKaze101

Am deciding between Paladin and Great Knight and this is for her final class.                                                                                                                                                                                      It is a hard decision and I need help and right now she is a Dark Falcon with the stats  HP 36   Str 35 max mag 10  Skill 25 Spd 39  Lck 28 Def  27 Res 40 If I change her to a Paladin she will have the stats of HP 38  Str 39 Max  Mag 4  Skill 27 Spd 37 Lck 28 Def 31 Res 37 If I change her to a Great Knight she will have the stats of  Str 41 Mag 3 Skill 26 Spd 35 Max Lck 27 Def 34  Res 33.  So please help also am up to deciding for her final class so remember that :):

Edited by HenryKaze101
Because how it was wrote it was weird

Paladin. More Mov, more Res, faster, especially if you kept her as a Dark Falcon, her Res is over the top and you probably got Galeforce. She's a monster as an Anti-mage. She has a nine-tiles range, she can ORKO them and you can let her there for Dual Strikes, and then use her again. If you can, she loves Dread Fighter as well. She won't survive physical hits anyway as a GK, she's too squishy.

Your stats seem abnormally high though.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

25 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Paladin. More Mov, more Res, faster, especially if you kept her as a Dark Falcon, her Res is over the top and you probably got Galeforce. She's a monster as an Anti-mage. She has a nine-tiles range, she can ORKO them and you can let her there for Dual Strikes, and then use her again. If you can, she loves Dread Fighter as well. She won't survive physical hits anyway as a GK, she's too squishy.

Your stats seem abnormally high though.

Sorry someone from another social media told me to choose Great Knight so I chose it sorry for wasting your time and yes I grind her a lot 

GK Peri is kinda better and its because Peri has a tendency to be a bit squishy for her class. GK gives her much needed bulk and with a good pairup partner, she might be able to tink some stuff after several levels.