Gaiden Question: How do you clear Doma Swamp?

Aurabolt

I cleared Cellica's route up to this point. The Bigles (the pink eyes) dupe faster than I can kill them. I can hold out indefinitely but how do I kill them before they regen back to 12+? I haven't played Alm's Route in Chapter 4 yet. Is there a mechanic similar to Chapter 3 I missed?

You have to get to them very quickly before they get out of hand. They will usually spawn more bigls unless they have a unit to attack in range, so it's vital to send your Falconknights and/or a unit with the Quick Ring (obtained from the Fear Shrine in Alm's route) to distract them from spawning ASAP as well as to start killing them off. Also be sure to prioritize the first bigl on the map, because Judah will leave the map once you kill that one, preventing Judah from spawning further bigls.

It may also help to restart the map if you have a very unlucky first turn, such as both the initial bigl and judah both spawning multiple bigls, because they get out of hand extremely quickly since spawned bigls will spawn more bigls. 

Also iirc Jenny using the spell "Dear" should clear a lot of the Bigls and make the map a lot more bearable if you lack Falconknights.

Edited by SRC
Grammar errors

You can also kill Judah, but that takes triangle attacks because he has the dragon shield, the best shield in the game, and he drops it when you kill him. But you can only attack him on turns 4,8,and 12. Once you kill Judah, all of the Bigles will despawn.

I wish I paid attention when I saw that hint in the Lost Woods X.X

I didn't realize that's what it meant. I finished Celica's Ch. 4 Route and am now working on Alm's. I spend most of the last few hours getting everyone to their tier 3 promotions just to survive. The enemy wizards and witches wear down non-Magic units and they hit hard. I'm going east first to shut down the spawning mobs. It's crazy. I feel like I have to level a bit more just to outlast certain mobs. You definitely have to plan ahead.