Optimal Children Pairing Recommendations

Shion

Hi guys, I recently got the FE Fates games and am currently on Revelations. There are many threads regarding which mother is best for which child but they involve units that I've already paired with someone. I've been pondering the following pairings:

• Laslow x Peri
  • Niles x Felicia
  • Subaki x Hinoka
  • Hinata x Selena
  • Takumi x Camilla
  • Silas x Rinkah
  • Jakob x Oboro

I've recruited an Oboro!Dwyer in a previous save file and he seemed alright but I'd like to get an opinion about this pairing too.

I'm really looking for any sort of opinion, apart from the Subaki x Selena fanservice. I don't mind switching around some of the girls

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is an overly repetitive topic.

Edited by Shion
Wrong tags

On 25/01/2017 at 3:32 AM, GoXDS said:

overall, all your choices are standard or ok. Jakob x Oboro is non-standard since Dwyer just doesn't have a lot going for him

Thanks ^^ The only mother I had left for Dwyer and that I didn't feel strongly about was Selena.

On 27/01/2017 at 6:49 AM, Loocarioh said:

Try using this tool. It works on all three routes.

Yep that's what I used! I just wanted opinions on the pairings I've ended up with.

On 27/01/2017 at 6:44 AM, Ebony said:

If you want, you can switch around Rinkah and Hinoka. Hinoka is one of Sophie's best mothers and Caeldori becomes a mega tank with Rinkah.

On 27/01/2017 at 11:07 AM, BlueBloodEmblazer said:

In Fates there really isn't a best pairing. Just do what stats compliment each other. Your pairings are fine, but I personally prefer a magic Dwyer. Nyx!Dwyer worked really good for me once.

I'll definitely try those pairings in another run!