A Ghost from the Past Feedback

Snowy_One

Honestly, I'm not expecting too much positive stuff as I took a lot of liberties with how spells and the like worked (ex: Enochian) and you'd need to be familiar with FFXIV to fully get what's going on, but I'm still hoping you had enough fun reading it to like it.

• 1 month later...

Well I read it but didn't get it. Like you said, you have to be familiar with the source material to get it...I did like how the spells were handled though. The copy pasted paragraphs at the beginning had me scratching my head the most. It looks like it has potential but suffers from a lack of explanation. Pretend your audience has never played FFXIV. Which isn't too far from the truth...

The idea is that the voidsent was creating and illusion to force Thyme's hand. It couldn't win a one-on-one fight straight-up so it ambushed her to wound her sorely, 'start fresh' with a now off-balance Thyme who would jump right to what it thought was her best form, then flip back to the prior illusion/timeline to force her hand once again while keeping Thyme off-balance and rapidly dwindling in power.