Mistakes and Errors --- Fixed [Do not post here]

Julius Nepos

https://serenesforest.net/the-sacred-stones/

Not sure if it's just me, but on the Sacred Stones page, the country flag icons don't seem to display correctly.

In addition, on the game's swords page, the table appears broken, as it no longer fits to the intended width. Sieglinde's footnote also doesn't work anymore either.

Edited by VincentASM
Resolved (mostly)

Because I don't normally have time to do so, I want to thank everyone (again) for continuing to report mistakes and errors on the site.

To make it easier to deal with reports, we're going to start moving reports that have been resolved  into this topic.

If you find that the error or mistake that you reported still hasn't been fixed, you can post in the original topic mentioning this fact and we'll try and figure out what went wrong.

• 3 months later...

On https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/general/faq/ :

Q) Wait, does this mean I can (officially) experience Gaiden in a language I understand?

Sure, if you know English, French, Italian, German, Spanish or Dutch.

Note: The latter 4 languages are only available in the European version.

This implies that the North American version is English/French bilingual and that Spanish is exclusive to the European version, which is incorrect--the North American version is actually English/Spanish/French trilingual (and, contrary to page one of the digital manual that states that the language change method is via system settings, does have an in-game option to change the game language--and I've actually used it to make observations for the wiki), and that only three of the languages listed (Italian, German, Dutch) are European-exclusive...

Edited by shiningpikablu252

Found an error on the Shadows of Valentia subquest page: https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/sub-quests/

For the "Craving Cute" sub-quest, you say she considers Coral Rings to be a cute item. She doesn't. It's actually Coral Fragments that she likes.

• 6 months later...

In the character pages for both conquest and Birthright, Gunter is listed as a shared character when he is in fact Conquest exclusive. This is true for the introductions, base stats, growth rates, recruitment, and personal skill pages for both games. While I understand he’s playable before the rout split, so are Rinka and Sakura, so there’s really no reason to count him as a shared character.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2017 at 9:03 AM, Jonahtron said:

In the character pages for both conquest and Birthright, Gunter is listed as a shared character when he is in fact Conquest exclusive. This is true for the introductions, base stats, growth rates, recruitment, and personal skill pages for both games. While I understand he’s playable before the rout split, so are Rinka and Sakura, so there’s really no reason to count him as a shared character.

So this complaint seems to have been ignored, and it’s really triggering me. Gunter isn’t in birthright. Please fix this.

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2018 at 6:19 PM, Jonahtron said:

So this complaint seems to have been ignored, and it’s really triggering me. Gunter isn’t in birthright. Please fix this.

It should be fixed now. If I missed anything, send me a PM or post in the open topic ^^

Not gonna lie, it took me most of an afternoon to move Gunter around the dozens of pages...