Hana and Sakura

Christianguy7

So, I was planning on s-supporting one of them, or maybe Setsuna on my current birthright playthough, and I was wondering about what kind of Kana would be made from each one of the s-supports. I was also wondering is Hana a jerk to Corrin in the "my room" private talk, before marriage like she is in the supports?

43 minutes ago, I'm a Spheal said:

Hana's only a jerk in the supports.

If you want a physically focused Kana then Hana (Hoshido Noble is more Physical than Magical).

If you want a magically focused Kana then Sakura (Dragonstones are magical weapons for some reason).

Is there a way to make a in between Kana? My Robin was very handy with both. Maybe because I buffed him with almost every item, I got. He has like 72 health while everyone else has like 30-40 something, except Chrom who has like 54.

18 minutes ago, Christianguy7 said:

Is there a way to make a in between Kana? My Robin was very handy with both. Maybe because I buffed him with almost every item, I got. He has like 72 health while everyone else has like 30-40 something, except Chrom who has like 54.

It may be possible but it comes down to what Boon/Bane combo your avatar has, the available marriage options you have, what class you want Kana to be in, etc. You may also want to have lots of statbooster items ready because even if Kana's stat cap mods suggest mixed offenses, Kana's growth rates may have a second opinion.

2 minutes ago, GoXDS said:

Sakura is not a bad option if you want mixed. her Str isn't that far below her Mag.

Sakura: Kana has 32.5/40 Str/Mag personal growth before class

Hana: Kana has 45/20 Str/Mag before class

Sakura looks better then Hana by that. Plus she's not a jerk. Can Sakura learn Miracle on her own?

10 hours ago, GoXDS said:

well generally you never ever want to come to a situation where Miracle might trigger anyways

Yeah, i know. However Owain, and Lissa when they have miracle is amazing. Lissa is my main healer, (I don't like Marribele.) and Owain, I use as a frontlines, since his has Ignis, and several other powerful skills, and enimeis like to crit him.