New Rule

Jyosua

The internet is not serious business. Try to take things with a grain of salt. This doesn't mean you can go say "HEY SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKER!", but if someone takes a bit of a cheap shot, or makes a snide comment, try to ignore it. I don't want to have to seriously go around and enforce this harshly, but I will try to remind people about it if they start up. I ask that the mods do the same.

(P.S. Sorry for the cursing. XD)

Well, I think people should cut down on swearing, at least in topic TITLES, and possibly give warnings in the descriptions, as there ARE younger people here, and some of us don't want to see all that language left and right.

That's something that is easy to get used to in the Internet... and it's not like the younger ones are all that innocent and easily offended >_>

@Jyosua: Good rule imo, let's just see how it goes.

Edited by Boo

It was off topic, because this topic isn't about not showing respect for others. You tried to MAKE it that!

and you (not you jyo) was asking to make no swearing rule. in this topic

I think questions about the new rule being answered is a good idea, instead of arguing about this being on or off topic. <_<

Thank you! That's my point. -_-

Finally! I'm tired of people taking shit too damn seriously OVER THE INTERNET!!!

Be a man and ignore them. Or be brutally honest with yourself and others!

YAY NICELY PUT :D

*throws confeti*

Finally! I'm tired of people taking shit too damn seriously OVER THE INTERNET!!!

Be a man and ignore them. Or be brutally honest with yourself and others!

like what i do. I mean, I make sex jokes and stuff a lot, but I don't do it a lot and I try not to go too far. Believe me, I have censored a lot of things and i HATE censoring

Why do ppl even take it seriously? It's just internet ppl not Real Life.

Sadly, people self-esteem levels are that low.

This is why I hate internet tough guys and people who talk shit online. They think they can get away with it because they're hiding behind P.C.

That shit does catch up to you sooner or later.