New Rule

Jyosua

All i saw was Jyo should "SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKER!" and I was like "The hell kinda rule is this? We have to suck his dick??"

But yeah, people here need to lighten up whenever a joke is made.

All i saw was Jyo should "SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKER!" and I was like "The hell kinda rule is this? We have to suck his dick??"

But yeah, people here need to lighten up whenever a joke is made.

Only you would jump to that conclusion... ._.

But, uh, anyway, I'm fine with people poking fun here and there, as long as it doesn't go too far... <_<

That's the point. The is a line that is drawn that shouldn't be crossed, although in FftF that line is pushed back a little further.

Black sun, I swear I never saw you active here before. Why the sudden change of heart?

Also, I don't have a problem with you personally, but you shouldn't be making enemies of the staff.

Edited by Metal Arc

Limitations definitely make the forum better.

Someone in this or another topic said something about people leaving due to the excessive amounts of flaming and swearing. Now, if we put a limit to all this flaming and swearing, then people will stop leaving. That obviously makes the forum better, because new members will look at a much nicer community when they browse the forums instead of a pit full of flaming and swearing.

Now tell me, why would a forum without limitations be better?

Now tell me, why would a forum without limitations be better?

Because then all of the people who take the internet personally would leave. Whether or not you consider that "better" is subjective, but I would like it.

Because then all of the people who take the internet personally would leave. Whether or not you consider that "better" is subjective, but I would like it.

And my point just got confirmed <_<

Of course we don't want our members to leave, and that's why we have rules and limitations that the members must follow.

First of all, I will get one thing off my chest. It is so annoying when people use that whole "The internet is not serious business" line all the time. People who say things like that are foolish people who take the internet for granted. I doubt such people can understand the significance of the internet and just how much it and we have advanced because of it. And it is thinking in that "the internet is not serious" is probably one of the things that well lead to the ruin of said internet.

In short: Respect the internet.

Second of all: I fully support these new rules. Anything that improves this forum is a welcome step forwards as far as I am concerned. I hope that we can see some more regulation in the future from our moderating team.

~ Shuuda, Scourge of the Writing Section... has returned.

Edited by Shuuda