FE Heroes Artists (Complete Through Familial Festivities)

The Geek

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, flaredare911 said:

Hako's drawings are so great! Felicia and Elise have never looked better! They should have just hired them to draw all of them. 

I agree. I have 3 out of 4 of his/her drawn characters (I'm missing Caeda) and they are so pretty. Does anyone here have a link to his/her art gallery? 

On 2/11/2017 at 7:01 AM, nekonase said:

I agree. I have 3 out of 4 of his/her drawn characters (I'm missing Caeda) and they are so pretty. Does anyone here have a link to his/her art gallery? 

I would love to see that as well. I looked online a few days ago but haven't been able to find anything. Hopefully someone here has some info!

On 2/11/2017 at 5:01 AM, nekonase said:

11 hours ago, flaredare911 said:

I would love to see that as well. I looked online a few days ago but haven't been able to find anything. Hopefully someone here has some info!

Here's their Pixiv:  http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=353050

Here's their personal website:  http://hakoming.weebly.com/work.html

And their Twitter:  https://twitter.com/hakoming_jp/media

• 2 weeks later...

Updated OP with new characters.

21 minutes ago, Soanevalcke6 said:

Sanaki is done by Tomioka Jiro

Klein is done by Tobi

Olwen and Reinhardt are done by cuboon (Same as Palla)

Lachesis is done by Miwabe Sakura (Same as Est)

Eldigan is done by nNekoR (Cipher Artist)

Thanks, didn't know what that character in the name for Eldigan's art was.

SO HAPPY THRACIA 776 GOT ATTENTION! I really hope I pull either Reinhardt or Olwen, because I want a mage knight on my team. I love how Cuboon designed them.

Edited by Leif

If you're focusing on noting which artists have contributed to Fire Emblem, Izuka Daisuke should be noted for being an artist for Shadow Dragon (gaiden chapter character artwork), New Mystery (majority of the official art), Awakening (Bride!Eirika DLC), involvement in multiple prior titles (Graphic Designer for Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, 2-D Art Director for Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, various credits for Radiant Dawn in general), as well as being a repeated contributor to Cipher. Mostly thought it odd that you'd reference Gate over all the multitude of FE work he's done.

Edited by Party Moth

11 hours ago, Crushie said:

What

Reveal hidden contents

l0oUrYi.png

Looks to be an error in the EU version since both the Japanese and US versions say it's cuboon.  It looks more like cuboon's style too.

13 hours ago, Party Moth said:

If you're focusing on noting which artists have contributed to Fire Emblem, Izuka Daisuke should be noted for being an artist for Shadow Dragon (gaiden chapter character artwork), New Mystery (majority of the official art), Awakening (Bride!Eirika DLC), involvement in multiple prior titles (Graphic Designer for Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, 2-D Art Director for Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, various credits for Radiant Dawn in general), as well as being a repeated contributor to Cipher. Mostly thought it odd that you'd reference Gate over all the multitude of FE work he's done.

I primarily use Anime News Network to find out what they've worked on, so videogame work doesn't always get listed.  I'll change it.

Updated OP with the Easter event versions of Chrom, Lucina, Xander, and Camilla.  Chrom and Camilla have the same artists as before but Xander and Lucina have new ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

World of Radiance artists:

Ike: Meka (Cain)
Mist: Miwabe Sakura (Est, Lachesis)
Soren: Miyajima Haru (not featured in FEH yet)
Titania: Wada Sachiko (Barst, Virion, Marth, Cherche)

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

World of Radiance artists:

Ike: Meka (Cain)
Mist: Miwabe Sakura (Est, Lachesis)
Soren: Miyajima Haru (not featured in FEH yet)
Titania: Wada Sachiko (Barst, Virion, Marth, Cherche)

Tanks, edited OP.

Edited by The Geek

Updated with the new banner.  Only one new artist this time, but I figured we'd eventually reach a point where we'd just get more characters by the same artists.

Still waiting for Ototsugu Konoe (Fate/Apocrypha), Takeuchi Takashi (Fate/Stay Night), or Komatsuzaki Rui (Danganronpa) to draw characters, tho.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, The Geek said:

If anyone has gotten Masked Marth yet can they tell me who the artist is?

The Artist is Maiponpon/Intelligent Systems, same as M Corrin.

Edited by Locke087