FE Heroes Artists (Complete Through Familial Festivities)

The Geek

The first Summer banner is here and it's all OCs again.

Laegjarn is drawn by Maeshima Shigeki again

Laevatein is drawn by newcomer artist Masatsugu Saito who is best known as the artist for all the main heroes in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Helbindi is drawn by Meka in a convincing imitation of Maeshima's style

Gunnthra is drawn by Kippu, whose last hero was Linde from last year's summer banner.

Will add Ylgr once the event goes live but she appears to have been drawn by Tobi.

EDIT:  Forgot Masatsugu also did the Awakening DLC art for Einherjar Celica.

Edited by The Geek

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And our second Summer banner brings us back to Elibe.

Ursula is drawn by Yamada Kotaro

Lilina is once again drawn by BUNBUN

Newcomer Wolt is drawn by argon who also drew New Years Hrid

Lyn is drawn by newcomer artist Teffish, who does work for a lot of different gacha games.

Fiora is drawn by Konfuzi Kokon, who also drew Faye and L'Arachel.

Edited by The Geek

In anticipation for Three House's release next week, the main characters from the game are now added to FEH!

Edelgard is drawn by Suda Ayaka who previously drew Lewyn and Naesala

Dimitri is drawn by Fujisaka Kimihiko who hasn't drawn a character for FEH since Jakob at the game's launch.

Claude is drawn by Sata who also drew Sigurd and Seliph

F!Byleth is drawn by newcomer Hirooka Masaki who did the Mirage designs for Tokyo Mirage Sessions (AKA SMTXFE)

1 hour ago, The Geek said:

In anticipation for Three House's release next week, the main characters from the game are now added to FEH!

Edelgard is drawn by Suda Ayaka who previously drew Lewyn and Naesala

Dimitri is drawn by Fujisaka Kimihiko who hasn't drawn a character for FEH since Jakob at the game's launch.

Claude is drawn by Sata who also drew Sigurd and Seliph

F!Byleth is drawn by newcomer Hirooka Masaki who did the Mirage designs for Tokyo Mirage Sessions (AKA SMTXFE)

Just to give a little bit of outside FE work, Hirooka was also the character designer for Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

Man I knew Dmitri’s art reminded me of someone. I’ll be frank, I didn’t care for Fujisaki’s Jakob at all (mostly because I feel he came out creepier than the artist intended), but Dmitri is looking damn fine.

On 7/19/2019 at 12:26 AM, Sentinel07 said:

Just to give a little bit of outside FE work, Hirooka was also the character designer for Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

Apparently they also did character designs for Kid Icarus Uprising as well so they have quite the resume.

Added the last two new Three Houses characters.

Male Byleth is drawn by Teita, who also drew Arvis and Innes

Sothis is drawn by Maiponpon who drew Male Corrin and Lucina

Seconded on the Maiponpon love. They draw Male Corrin so well! His NY form is some of my favorite art in the game, with Adrift falling closely behind. I could never imagine anyone but Yusuke Kozaki drawing Lucina, but Maiponpon made OG Lucina SO beautiful! Sothis’ art is just incredible, throne and all.

I love Jakob, but his OG art was just not my cup of tea. I am glad the artist is back, however, and that they made Dimitri look SUPER cool!

We have more Three Houses characters!

Hilda is drawn by newcomer Noy, who seems to be a freelancer.

Hubert is drawn by PenekoR who has drawn several characters in FEH already.

Mercedes is drawn by kakage:  another newcomer.  They work for a company called i-Prime but I can't find anything about it.

Last but not least, Petra is drawn by yet another newcomer:  Azura, who has also done work on Fate/Grand Order.

EDIT:  Also added the winners of CYL3

Eliwood, Camilla, Micaiah, and Alm are all drawn by the artists from their games of origin (Wada, Kozaki, Kita, and Hidari respectively)

Edited by The Geek

On 8/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, The Geek said:

We have more Three Houses characters!

Hilda is drawn by newcomer Noy, who seems to be a freelancer.

Hubert is drawn by PenekoR who has drawn several characters in FEH already.

Mercedes is drawn by kakage:  another newcomer.  They work for a company called i-Prime but I can't find anything about it.

Last but not least, Petra is drawn by yet another newcomer:  Azura, who has also done work on Fate/Grand Order.

EDIT:  Also added the winners of CYL3

Eliwood, Camilla, Micaiah, and Alm are all drawn by the artists from their games of origin (Wada, Kozaki, Kita, and Hidari respectively)

kakage from what I heard did some artworks in Granblue Fantasy.

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

kakage from what I heard did some artworks in Granblue Fantasy.

I see a lot Granblue Fantasy art from him, but I can't actually confirm if any of them are official. On that note, the fact that I literally cannot tell the difference between his art and Minaba Hideo's (who as far as I can tell does all of the official art) on the pieces that are intended to use the same style is utterly amazing.

Kind of a pity that Mercedes's design is so plain compared to the designs in Granblue (and there are no backgrounds in Heroes) since the detail, shading, and lighting are what really makes his art look great.

Forgot to update this part of the thread too.  Time for a mega post.

Brave Heroes:

Each Brave Hero was drawn by the artist for their game of origin (except Eliwood since Wada Sachiko has taken over for all the GBA characters)

And surprise TT reward regular Sigrun is drawn by Pikomaro who also drew her Bridal version.

Legendary Heroes:

Julia is drawn by sachie who also drew her brother, Julius.

And now for the new Heroes:  Splendid Soiree.  This year's version of Performing Arts

Ishtar is drawn by Chiko, making it that Chiko has drawn one character in each of these banners (Olivia in Performing Arts and Micaiah in Hoshidan Festival)

Reinhardt is now drawn by Yamada Kotaro, who is getting a lot of work on various characters now that he isn't drawing a million versions of Lyn.

And Nephenee and Berkut are drawn by the same artists who drew their normal versions in Heroes (HACCAN and Asatani Tomoyo respectively)

We don't officially know Rinea's artist but I think she's also drawn by Asatani Tomoyo to match Berkut.  Won't update the OP with that until we know for sure, though.

We have new Archanea characters!  It's been awhile hasn't it?

Phina is drawn by Mayo

Sirius (Who is definitely not Camus) is drawn by Suekane Kumiko (just like Camus, to whom Sirius has no connection)

Norne is drawn by Kaya8, who hasn't drawn a new character in awhile

Nagi is drawn by Okaya who also hasn't drawn a new character in awhile (not since Mathilda).  They also drew Summer Adult Tiki, who is... somehow related to Nagi I think?

Astram and Bantu don't have their artists revealed yet but I will update when they are.

Also remembered that I forgot to add Death Knight, who is drawn by Yamao.

5 hours ago, The Geek said:

Astram and Bantu don't have their artists revealed yet but I will update when they are.

I know that you go off of official sources, but... Bantu's artist is very recognisable. Same as Zephiel's and Ogma's.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:16 AM, redlight said:

I know that you go off of official sources, but... Bantu's artist is very recognisable. Same as Zephiel's and Ogma's.

I figured that was who it was but I wanted official confirmation

Bantu is indeed drawn by Yamada Akihiro, who hasn't drawn anyone since launch, while Astram is drawn by AKIRA who hasn't drawn anyone since Flying Olivia.

3 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

AKIRA has to be one of the most improved artists around.

Seriously, the difference between the characters they did at the game's launch to Astram is staggering. Makes me wish they had a second chance at Hector with this kind of art.

I've always had the suspicion the art for those characters were rushed. It just feels like they didn't have the best environment to draw stuff like they do nowadays

21 hours ago, redlight said:

I've always had the suspicion the art for those characters were rushed. It just feels like they didn't have the best environment to draw stuff like they do nowadays

Yeah I think this is the case as well.  It's pretty obvious if you compare their early Heroes art to the art they did for Fate/Grand Order (which launched two years prior).  It also makes sense when you consider they drew four different characters at launch (Hector, Raven, Lon'qu, and Olivia) so that's 16 pieces of art they had to make.

It's time for this year's Halloween banner!

We continue the trend of getting new Heroes as seasonals first with Ilyana (drawn by Fuzichoco who hasn't drawn a Hero since Halloween Sakura from the first Halloween banner) and Dozla (drawn by Kita Senri)

We also have L'Arachel drawn by Konfuzi Kokon who also drew her regular version.

And last but not least we have our first Duo Hero in Hector/Lilina, drawn by Wada Sachiko.

I will add Rolf at a later point.

Valentia makes its return.

Forsyth is drawn by a new artist, Sainosuke, who appears to mostly do art for otome light novels.

Python is drawn by Suda Ayaka who also drew Lewyn, Naesala, and Edelgard

Silque is drawn by Iack making a big redemptive return from their last appearance with Hot Springs Camilla

And lastly we have a Catria alt drawn by Kakage who also drew Mercedes.

I will add Valbar once his artist is revealed.

Oh and Conrad too since he's apparently also there.

Edited by The Geek

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

Silque is drawn by Iack making a big redemptive return from their last appearance with Hot Springs Camilla

Actually, lack drew Fallen Tiki several months after Camilla, so that return technically happened way back in May.