1 GB of space recommended to download the game (Also, 2GB RAM)

Shadow Stalker X

I have like 600 MB left on my 8 GB phone. :/

I guess I'm gonna have to delete some stuff.

On a side note it's stupid how many apps won't let you transfer them to an SD card. Odds that FE Heroes can be moved?

I've been having storage issues for a while, so it might be time to clean up the phone. There are a lot of images and music I should probably transfer to my PC.

I have a 16GB phone and it's already almost completely used up lol.  There's not even that many pics and vids on it, I transferred all my stuff to a PC multiple times lol.  So jealous of y'alls who have like 60 GB phones haha

See this is why I have a 64gb SD card in my phone, All my media is on that and I don't many phone apps other than emulators and they are pretty small, the roms then live on the SD card. 1GB on a 6gb phone this way means that it's not a problem. Though my SD card is messing up and not letting me transfer music to it...

On 1/27/2017 at 9:17 PM, King Marth 64 said:

I'll better need to check how many storage data on my Samsung Galaxy J3 phone for Fire Emblem Heroes. I think I might have enough and I wanted to save enough storage for Super Mario Run when it releases on March.

Mario Run came out last month though. It's not really good. You get three levels then have to pay ten dollars to unlock the other ones.

Edited by Christianguy7

*checks iPad storage*

899.3MB? Well, there goes Time of the Doctor, albums I don't listen to and all those damn educational apps I'm made to use precisely once for college. I'm sure they'll understand when I tell them it's in the name of Anna and lottery heroes.

8 hours ago, Christianguy7 said:

Mario Run came out last month though. It's not really good. You get three levels then have to pay ten dollars to unlock the other ones.

But, it was released in the iOS devices first, I have an Android phone, Nintendo of America did confirmed it that it will be coming on March 3rd for Android users. I did tried out the three courses from a friend's phone for trying it out and it was still good.

But, I just checked the storage data on my phone that I'm still ok with my storage as of right now. I have about around 2.76 GBs left. And also, I did clicked that pre-install button on Google Play Store for Fire Emblem Heroes along with Super Mario Run, will that actually automatically install the game when it comes out or do I have to go to Google Play Store again to download Fire Emblem Heroes when it's get released? I never Pre-Installed from an another app on the Google Play Store before it got released before, I only used it to get the official Nintendo related stuff and other useful apps.

Edited by King Marth 64

Updated the OP with some new details that popped up regarding system requirements. This actually also leads me to a question. I have a Galaxy Grand Prime, with usually around 500-600 free MB of RAM at any time. Despite this, will I still be able to run Heroes, or will the worst thing I suffer be just a bit of lag here and there? I play Final Fantasy Record Keeper, and have in the past played Mobius Final Fantasy, and I can still run those even if there is still some lag. Not a very tech savvy person, so I'd appreciate it if someone can explain it to me.

28 minutes ago, Shadow Stalker X said:

Not a very tech savvy person, so I'd appreciate it if someone can explain it to me.

You and me both, except I think I'm worse.  Does this mean you'll need 3 GB total in order to download it with 1 GB of space and 2 GB of RAM? I feel like it's a dumb question but I honestly don't know :O I'm still not exactly sure how RAM affects anything...is it just the lag?

...also the iOS 8 requirement annoys me *sigh* I avoid upgrading my iPhone/iPad because it always makes my stuff run slower or uses up battery faster.  Alas, the iPad is iOS 7, so that means I'll have to squeeze the game onto my iPhone SE after all.  A;SLDKA;SLDKF;ALSKDF;ALSKDJSD;LAFJD;ALKJ 

Edited by mewyeon

5 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

You and me both, except I think I'm worse.  Does this mean you'll need 3 GB total in order to download it with 1 GB of space and 2 GB of RAM? I feel like it's a dumb question but I honestly don't know :O I'm still not exactly sure how RAM affects anything...is it just the lag?

That's something I'm trying to figure out. I looked at the recommended requirements for Final Fantasy Record Keeper as a comparison, and it says 2GB of RAM recommended, though I can run it just fine on my phone, with maybe a little bit of lag here and there.

Just now, Shadow Stalker X said:

That's something I'm trying to figure out. I looked at the recommended requirements for Final Fantasy Record Keeper as a comparison, and it says 2GB of RAM recommended, though I can run it just fine on my phone, with maybe a little bit of lag here and there.

Sweet, it should be the same for me, then.

9 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

You'll need 1GB of storage and 2GB of RAM. Two different things.

So if I have 1.5 GB of RAM am I out of luck or does it just mean I'll have lag now and then?

Kind of weird because I have FF Tactics downloaded and it runs fine. And it seems like a heavier game than this.

28 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

So if I have 1.5 GB of RAM am I out of luck or does it just mean I'll have lag now and then?

Kind of weird because I have FF Tactics downloaded and it runs fine. And it seems like a heavier game than this.

This is basically the essence of my question, and as I've mentioned, I've run Mobius Final Fantasy on my phone just fine, which seems like a more resource intensive game (wasn't able to find any mention of system requirements online, though).

44 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

13 minutes ago, Shadow Stalker X said:

This is basically the essence of my question, and as I've mentioned, I've run Mobius Final Fantasy on my phone just fine, which seems like a more resource intensive game (wasn't able to find any mention of system requirements online, though).

Since Fire Emblem Heroes is free, my best advice would be to just try the game and see how it runs. It's not like you're paying any money for it.