Should PvP be a feature?

Should PvP be available as a mode in this game?

PvP was a fun feature in Fates outside of the main campaign, besides the alarming amount of hackers online.

It would be fun seeing it return. Just hopefully there's not much hackers if there's ever a mode of it.

I wouldn't mind it. I definitely do not want to see multiplayer dropped at all, it has its place. It could use some work though, as Fates pvp was pretty unbalanced. Even without hackers forged weapons, skills, and even classes were unbalanced enough to put a huge divide between players. 

I wouldn't mind it personally. The only issue is if reclasisng is going to be a thing. Because if it isn't, then it would be pretty boring and would not really be worth it since with the exception of villagers, everyone would be the same.

Sure why not.

I wouldn't use it, but it's a feature many fans enjoy so I don't see any harm in doing it. If they can, a 4 player arena like the GBA games could be a fun mode to add.

The thing is, there's no reason not to, especially since it's completely optional. Hopefully it'd be balanced, but who knows. Either way you may as well put it in for those who'd use it.

Bring back online PVP! In the past couple of games I'm pretty sure you've had face to face, but ever since Shadow Dragon (New Mystery of the Emblem in Japan) we haven't had PVP online.