Greetings :3

LordTemps

Hello! Wow, so there is a site for my favorite game of all time :D 
I play Fire Emblem Conquest , Played from the GBA from Lyn then jumped to Awakening then Hehe xD
Nice to meet you all and i hope to get along well with others ! >o<~

Sup! I'm more or less the same haha; had a brief stint with Radiant Dawn (which I loved but then got stuck on) before movin' on to Awakening, like you. 

dude where'd you find the badass Fates-style art of Lyn?? That's not an ExaltedGrimleal work is it?

10 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Sup! I'm more or less the same haha; had a brief stint with Radiant Dawn (which I loved but then got stuck on) before movin' on to Awakening, like you. 

dude where'd you find the badass Fates-style art of Lyn?? That's not an ExaltedGrimleal work is it?

I only played the FE GBA when i was like 15 years ago ? Lol ( was secretly playing it when my sister is sleeping) . Then bought a Nintendo 3ds cuz of the franchise hehe. 
This? I think not , Tis was just searched in google about Fire Emblem being in trading cards and all so i dunno exactly >o<

16 minutes ago, LordTemps said:

I only played the FE GBA when i was like 15 years ago ? Lol ( was secretly playing it when my sister is sleeping) . Then bought a Nintendo 3ds cuz of the franchise hehe. 
This? I think not , Tis was just searched in google about Fire Emblem being in trading cards and all so i dunno exactly >o<

Hmm. Yeah, I did some googling too and can't figure out who made it either. Which is.... troubling >___> People not caring about who the artist is... ugh. It's gross.

I don't blame you, you just googled it up ~3o All these freakin' people posting it on reddit and pinterest and shit without crediting the artist... ugh. I WANNA KNOW WHO MADE THAT. Why is it so hard to understand you have to give credit to people who make nice things =___=

Haha sorry ignore me I'm just a grumpy art appreciator.... ;; in any case, like was said, welcome.

Do you have a favorite character from Awakening and/or Fates?

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Hmm. Yeah, I did some googling too and can't figure out who made it either. Which is.... troubling >___> People not caring about who the artist is... ugh. It's gross.

I don't blame you, you just googled it up ~3o All these freakin' people posting it on reddit and pinterest and shit without crediting the artist... ugh. I WANNA KNOW WHO MADE THAT. Why is it so hard to understand you have to give credit to people who make nice things =___=

Haha sorry ignore me I'm just a grumpy art appreciator.... ;; in any case, like was said, welcome.

Do you have a favorite character from Awakening and/or Fates?

Maybe the artist didnt mind at all ? Cuz seriously , no watermark was in the picture.
All in the google gallery. Thank you again Ban :3 !
Favorite character would be Lucina in Awakening and Camilla in Fates xD , They are like independent characters that would protect me from any harm ^o^ 
Btw if i may ask , are you an artist of some sort ? 

Ahh I like Lucina and Camilla too, cool! I wish we saw Camilla more actually active in that protection role in Fates haha ;; but it's hard to argue with what a good unit she is.

NEVER assume that an artist is okay with their work being uncredited until you hear otherwise FROM the artist themself. That's just like... a general rule of respecting art/artists. For many it is their livelihood and having it spread around and not credited back hurts them.

BUT.... that general lesson in artist respect aside... ;; like I said, not blaming you, you're not the perpetrator of the problem who originally posted it uncredited, etc. etc.

I am an artist TECHNICALLY....? I'm not at a level of skill/quality that I've had to deal with my own art being stolen personally lol, but I've seen it happen many a time and am very big on defending the rights and livelihood of artists (as I'm sure you've noticed ;; didn't mean to hijack your intro thread with this topic btw, sorry about that Dx )

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Ahh I like Lucina and Camilla too, cool! I wish we saw Camilla more actually active in that protection role in Fates haha ;; but it's hard to argue with what a good unit she is.

NEVER assume that an artist is okay with their work being uncredited until you hear otherwise FROM the artist themself. That's just like... a general rule of respecting art/artists. For many it is their livelihood and having it spread around and not credited back hurts them.

BUT.... that general lesson in artist respect aside... ;; like I said, not blaming you, you're not the perpetrator of the problem who originally posted it uncredited, etc. etc.

I am an artist TECHNICALLY....? I'm not at a level of skill/quality that I've had to deal with my own art being stolen personally lol, but I've seen it happen many a time and am very big on defending the rights and livelihood of artists (as I'm sure you've noticed ;; didn't mean to hijack your intro thread with this topic btw, sorry about that Dx )

My, are you that sensitive in arts hehe. Thank you for understanding tho. I respect that cuz i draw such as myself (still noob xD). 
And I think it's just right in common sense that " People should appreciate and value your work" stuff. 
Also , If i may ask in the game , actually i only have Kanna as a 2nd gen character , Do DLC skills are passable in the game ? 
Cuz last time in Awakening , i just paired them for their personality and just didnt mind the stats , meaning im just happy to play that game casually no competitiveness whatsoever.

I dunno man, I just think it's important ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Having their art stolen is how some people actually get discouraged enough to quit art, which is not only bad for them but also leaves people who like their art SOL. In the long term, it's bad for everyone, so to me it just makes sense to respect artist rights. But clearly... not everyone gets that so sometimes I do gotta get a bit up in arms haha ;;

No, DLC skills are not passable unfortunately. If you like to play casual though you should be fine, honestly; Fates has even less of an emphasis on skills needed to be effective unless you're doing PvP stuff, so no need to sweat the skill sets too much x3

I meant to say , I agree on your terms :D 
Was bored that time , then i tried to play Pvp online , then I was so disappointed at my team, cuz my enemy just wrecked the soul out of my sword xD
Then earlier this day, i let my cousin play the game and she know how to play it , but she accidentally used the Exalts Brand to Charollete :( , Was my fault and she thought it was unlimited of uses. 

Which reminds me , Do Amiibos still that worth for the game or not that much? I need some pros and cons about these Amiibo toys, planning to but a Lucina before my exams next month Hahaha

51 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, LordTemps!

Nice Lyn in Samourai's Outfit! 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you Y cine :D 
Yep, it's such a great community and forum.
Already reading a lot of articles , suggestions and lots of stuff 

Good news I found the artist =w= If anyone cares lol

http://jaeon009.tumblr.com

On a more relevant note one suggestion I'd offer is not to make any topics unless you're pretty sure that it belongs in the forum in question or there's not already another thread for that purpose, and if you're not sure, don't hesitate to ask someone (eclipse is the most active mod I'm aware of and she's pretty cool, otherwise you can ask questions like that in here too).

8 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Good news I found the artist =w= If anyone cares lol

http://jaeon009.tumblr.com

On a more relevant note one suggestion I'd offer is not to make any topics unless you're pretty sure that it belongs in the forum in question or there's not already another thread for that purpose, and if you're not sure, don't hesitate to ask someone (eclipse is the most active mod I'm aware of and she's pretty cool, otherwise you can ask questions like that in here too).

Cool! , Imma ask the artist for any future FE pictures to have permission hehe. 
Yes , so I will not make any new topics if there is already something similar to that? Got it! 
Great , so there are mods in the forums >o< Thanks !