Roy Shipping rankings version who cares

???  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What's best Roy ship?

It's been a while since there was a FE6 Shipping thread, so why not?

Decided to include the Roy supports without endings as well, simply because Roy/Wolt has its fans and I thought "might as well throw in all of them for fairness sake."

My preference tends to vary a lot, since I like most of these besides Marcus/Alen/Lance.  I guess if I were to give a #1 it'd be one of Shanna or Larum.  Probably Shanna, since while Larum's support is really funny, Shanna's is just really sweet.  I like it more than the Lilina support, truth be told.

Edited by Glaceon Mage
Added Other

I went for the traditional Roy-Lilina pairing.  I don't really have too strong a preference, but I feel it's the most canon pairing.

It looks like Shanna has a second vote, guess you'll have to change your title, now, Glac.

6 minutes ago, Knight Falchion said:

Roy and Marcus, in the true classical mode

As in catamite?

RoyxLilina always heh it seems of all of them the most canon too. Now as for other Roy pairing I am fond of.

RoyxSophia (Both are half dragon if you take into account Ninian which is heavily implied to be canon.)

RoyXGuinevere (Even though she is not on his support list I think they make a great pair and I believe they get together by default if he has no supports at all.)

RoyxCecilia (I love this one Lol teacher and student this one seems the most underrated pair up. Decent support convos they have too. It`s too bad Cecilia sucks so never used her fully.)

RoyxLalum (This one is hilarious and I love Lalum Lol I do wonder if she will ever actually show Roy that terrible cooking.)

37 minutes ago, Naglfar94 said:

RoyxSophia (Both are half dragon if you take into account Ninian which is heavily implied to be canon.)

Roy is quarter dragon in case of Eliwood×Ninian, actually. Ninian's father is a human.
Consequently, Roy×Sophia will produce three eighths dragon kids if my pathetic maths didn't betray me.

Edited by Vaximillian
English is hard, durr

7 hours ago, unique said:

what the fuck

larum

It's her name on the Heroes poll.  I'm used to calling her Lalum, then I realized "oh shit that's right NoA did a thing with her name"

I don't really mind the new name, though, it's like Arvis/Alvis since they're both valid translations. 

My opinions:

Roy x Lilina, obviously. My vote goes for it, for every reason regarding them.

Roy x Sophia is cute but Sophia.....looks too young, younger than Roy, that is.

Roy x Sue because Sue is recruited by Roy.

Roy x Cecilia is fine. Cecilia will be questioned for marrying a teen, though, and not her true husbando, Perceval. Besides, Eliwood might not approve of it.

Roy x Marcus is every FE6's fan's secret OTP  pairing, deep down in their heart. Eliwood would still not approve, obviously.

Roy x Shanna is another nice pairing in my opinion. They're just so....more cute than ever together!

Roy x Lalum is meh, because I don't like Lalum that much. 

Roy x Alance is another meh. Alen and Lance were meant for each other, so Roy can't just ruin their fun.

Roy x Wolt sounds very arousing. It's the ultimate pairing, after all. Just not as good as the only OTP, Roy x Lilina.

I do RoyxLilina because it is quick and I like it since the supports in FE 6 seem to take longer then the other GBA games but that could be just me.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

I do RoyxLilina because it is quick and I like it since the supports in FE 6 seem to take longer then the other GBA games but that could be just me.

Nope, you're not imagining that. At least Just under half of the supports are the dreaded +1 per turn next to each other, many with a base of 10 or less. Though the total support points to A rank is lower than FE7. (relevant page here)

It's also the fact that you can only get 120 support points total on any map. Meaning there's a limit to the amount of supporting you can do at all, and the cap is low enough that you can't grind much for it, but for a lot of supports you can't even get them up a rank across two maps because of other units.

Also, yes I picked Lilina.