List of Confirmed Fire Emblem Heroes Spreadsheet

NutOfDeath

Here's a spreadsheet of confirmed Fire Emblem Heroes from several sources. If you recognize a unique character (which I may have missed since I'm more familiar with FE13/14), be sure to add to the spreadsheet along with evidence.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TMrLaX6k4iaFWwbq7R_fFJTY9lYDLgVGjepmP4AoK50/edit?usp=sharing

(I realize that we're gonna know for sure which characters are in in a couple of days, but I'm bored so why not?)

Edit: I finished editing the spreadsheet, so go wild putting in the non-casual characters I don't recognize.

Edited by NutOfDeath

Sorry, the computer crashed.  Lemme finish up whatever I was doing.

EDIT: Done!  There were a couple more in the Japanese Direct, but I don't feel like searching out the likes of Hector!

Edited by eclipse

Good to see someone make this and that it's open to contributors. Some things I want to comment on:

• A column or two for illustrators is the only thing that's really missing here. Thankfully members have already been compiling them here and I think it'd be worthwhile to add them.
  • I think it'd be better to step away from the numerical naming scheme for game origin in favor of using the actual game title. People who are new to Fire Emblem aren't going to understand what FE6 or FE14 mean. I also think reference to FE1 should just be dropped entirely since Nintendo only seems to reference Mystery of the Emblem instead wherever possible.
  • The Awakening children who reappear in Fates ought to be separate from their different personas. It's entirely possible if not very likely that both Laslow and Inigo can appear in Heroes individually.
Edited by Prince of Iris

I'd stick to FE11/FE12, since those are the most recent, AND certain people from FE1 didn't appear in FE3, and vice versa.

Edited by eclipse

Am i abit overly optimistic to think maybe everyone (wellcat least everyone we could vote for) from all fe games is in it? If they were prepared to feature any of the character in the poll options they likely all exist as characters although maybe not all will be released in one batch

having such a huge number of character should make it hard for people to get their fsvourites = alot of inapp purchases

Edited by flare9

28 minutes ago, flare9 said:

Am i abit overly optimistic to think maybe everyone (wellcat least everyone we could vote for) from all fe games is in it? If they were prepared to feature any of the character in the poll options they likely all exist as characters although maybe not all will be released in one batch

having such a huge number of character should make it hard for people to get their fsvourites = alot of inapp purchases

Ehhh, maybe. They could released themed packs like "all children units from Awakening/Fates".  Although I do worry for my boy Kaden.... I'm not sure what themed pack he can come out in, since there's only 6 animal characters in the 3DS games.

14 minutes ago, NutOfDeath said:

Ehhh, maybe. They could released themed packs like "all children units from Awakening/Fates".  Although I do worry for my boy Kaden.... I'm not sure what themed pack he can come out in, since there's only 6 animal characters in the 3DS games.

I shudder to think about how much a pack like that would cost. Considering it costs you two dollars to get just a little of over of what you need for a new hero, a pack like that could easily cost 40 bucks at least. Maybe they could sneak the 6 animal characters into a possible Laguz pack from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Don't Blame Takumi

^ I was thinking something like that, actually. Seeing as we've seen no evidence of non-manakete beast characters so far, it might be safe to assume that they could be implemented as another unit type later....?

24 minutes ago, NutOfDeath said:

Maybe a transforming beast units pack maybe for PoR/RD a Laguz pack.

Why do people keep calling Frederick's VA Kyle Herbert? It's Kyle HEBERT. With just ONE R. I see this mistake so many times... It's also pronounced "AY-behr" with a long A sound and then the word bear, basically. Which is rather funny given how much Frederick is associated with bears. lol And I was surprised I'd been saying it wrong all the time, and then someone right here in SF found the correct pronunciation.

The game numbering convention as we know it may not work too well for characters who made their debuts in Fire Emblem: Archanea Saga (the Broadcast Satellaview FE game for the Super Famicom that was later remade as a bonus feature for New Mystery of the Emblem; also first Fire Emblem game to receive voice acting). Just something to keep in mind.

Not sure if the characters have appeared yet in Heroes but here are the characters who made their first appearances in Archanea Saga:

• Frost
  • Malice
  • Dice
  • Reiden
  • Roberto
  • Belf
Edited by Roflolxp54

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 0:34 PM, flare9 said:

Not in the least. Gacha games thrive on large character bases. Even to the point of original characters and multiple versions of the same character, both of which are already present in this.