What if they make a new game or a remaster based on the poll?

Zervinio

1 minute ago, Zervinio said:

I mean Tellius had the best lore in my opinion, AND an intersting story. And i guess im an Ike fanboy.

Yup, exactly. Except for me, it's fangirl. XD

Edited by Anacybele

This is related to Heroes like I'm related to the royal family of Japan - in other words, only by a giant stretch of the imagination.  Off to Genera FE with you!

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Me too, I don't care about any of the worlds currently in Heroes. Elibe sucks, Awakening and Fates don't even give names to their sorely underdeveloped continents, and I'm unfamiliar with Archanea and didn't like Shadow Dragon.

Tellius is my favorite continent by far, followed by Magvel and I'm also interested in Jugdral. The Greil Mercs are my favorite group too, always loved their dynamic and teamwork!

Oh I so disagree on that Elibe remark......-_- also Tellius is great but it definitely doesnt just beat every continent since that's subjective and opinionated.

Edited by OpheliaNohrPrincess

Just now, OpheliaNohrPrincess said:

Oh I so disagree on that Elibe remark......-_- also Tellius is great but it definitely doesnt just beat every continent since that's subjective.

Well yeah, I was obviously stating an opinion...

11 minutes ago, OpheliaNohrPrincess said:

Yes you were especially saying other continents weren't good and not even admitting Tellius had flaws...

No, I wasn't. Why do I need to say Tellius has flaws in order to say it's my favorite and that I don't think some other continents are good? And never did I say it's absolutely perfect and flawless anyway.

I'm allowed to say I don't think other continents are good. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm shoving it in people's faces. So stop trying to pick a fight.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I wasn't. Why do I need to say Tellius has flaws in order to say it's my favorite and that I don't think some other continents are good? And never did I say it's absolutely perfect and flawless anyway.

I'm allowed to say I don't think other continents are good. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm shoving it in people's faces. So stop trying to pick a fight.

Your the one starting something because your shooting down some peoples favorite continents and we know how Fangirl you are about Tellius so yeah....your making yourself look more bias as usual also drop it now....

1 hour ago, OpheliaNohrPrincess said:

Your the one starting something because your shooting down some peoples favorite continents and we know how Fangirl you are about Tellius so yeah....your making yourself look more bias as usual also drop it now....

Firstly, you responded to me first, so no, you were the one starting something. Second, what? Again, where was I shooting down anything? I simply said I don't care for these continents and that Tellius is my favorite. People have made plenty of posts like these and nobody complains. And again, YOU are the only one complaining about anything here.

Also, I'm not the only one that was expressing "fangirl/fanboyism" for Tellius. Why aren't you complaining to the guy who actually mentioned "fanboy" first right above my post? Why are you just complaining to me?

What's more, eclipse up there is a mod and didn't take issue with it!

Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I'm shooting anything down, chill out, please.

Edited by Anacybele

What the hell?

2 hours ago, OpheliaNohrPrincess said:

Unless you literally provide actual quotes to assert this, DROP IT.  NOW!  If Ana's opinion is that offensive to you, put her on Ignore.  But posts like these are completely unacceptable.

Ana, I'll send you a PM.