Eirika and Ephraim Shipping Rankings

???  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Eirika?

2. 2. Ephraim?

For me it's Eirkia/Forde and Ephraim/Myrrh.

I highly recommend you watch Ghast's support video on Forde, it;s what really changed my mind on Eirikia and Forde, especially considering I used to be a die hard Eirkia/Seth fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rairchPLY30

As for Ephraim/Myrrh, I always imagined Ephraim and L'Arachel getting together, I just really like their ending with Myrrh and Dozla better so I pair them together and then just headcanon their marriage. 

29 minutes ago, Azz said:

For me it's Eirkia/Forde and Ephraim/Myrrh.

I highly recommend you watch Ghast's support video on Forde, it;s what really changed my mind on Eirikia and Forde, especially considering I used to be a die hard Eirkia/Seth fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rairchPLY30

As for Ephraim/Myrrh, I always imagined Ephraim and L'Arachel getting together, I just really like their ending with Myrrh and Dozla better so I pair them together and then just headcanon their marriage. 

Considering that Myrrh and Dozla can support as well, I'm liking the idea in game as well. (Also, yes on Ephraim/L'Arachel, just because of their interactions)

As for Eirika, I'm honestly much cooler on her pairing options than I used to be. Just, her guy options are kinda.... eh (or bestie in Forde's case), and I don't use Tana enough to get the idea of their supports.

Seth x Eirika is literally the only knight x princess pairing I've ever shipped. I'm normally not fond of them, but these two got to me the instant I read their A support. And they seemed to already be pretty close to begin with. And also, I don't think Eirika interacts with anyone nearly as much as she does Seth aside from Ephraim. And Ephraim is her brother, it would be disgusting to ship them.

Ephraim x Tana ftw.

I like Ephraim/L'Arachel and Eirika/Innes, but for the most part I think all the Ephraim and Eirika supports are good. I think the only one I don't care for personally is Ephraim/Tana, I'm more of a Cormag/Tana gal myself.

I have a soft spot for Eirika/Saleh. I don't even know why, but I really like that pairing the most for Eirika. As for Ephraim, probably Tana.

Seth x Eirika is the only OTP. Actually, to be honest, I just like the romance between them. And both characters are likeable too. And hints of incest ain't great anyways, regarding Eirika x Ephraim. Innes is second on the list of possible pairing with Eirika.

As for Ephraim, I guess Tana. I never really supported Ephraim with anyone but both look cute together.

I actually voted Eirika/Other out of support for Eirika/Lyon. Considering that it's a ship that I wanted to see happen. Especially given Lyon's feelings for Eirika. Eirika/Seth's a close second, though.

For Ephraim, Ephraim/Tana all the way. Especially since it's very much like Marth/Caeda.

I'm apparently sitting on the Eirika/L'Arachel ship all by myself. I don't care if they don't have a paired ending, they deserve one. Eirika/Tana and Eirika/Saleh are fine too, but I'm predisposed to my rarepair.

Ephraim/Tana is my goto for the lancelord, admittedly based entirely on that one conversation they have in his route's version of Last Hope. Their supports are fine I guess, but it's that one conversation that really got me into the idea. The only reason I don't jump on Ephraim/Forde or Ephraim/Kyle is because I kinda like Forde and Kyle together, though I guess Ephraim/Forde/Kyle could be neat.

On 2/1/2017 at 7:03 PM, epilepsyduck said:

I'm apparently sitting on the Eirika/L'Arachel ship all by myself. I don't care if they don't have a paired ending, they deserve one. Eirika/Tana and Eirika/Saleh are fine too, but I'm predisposed to my rarepair.

Ephraim/Tana is my goto for the lancelord, admittedly based entirely on that one conversation they have in his route's version of Last Hope. Their supports are fine I guess, but it's that one conversation that really got me into the idea. The only reason I don't jump on Ephraim/Forde or Ephraim/Kyle is because I kinda like Forde and Kyle together, though I guess Ephraim/Forde/Kyle could be neat.

If you like fanfiction, there is an Ephraim/Forde/Kyle fic on Ao3.