Thomas' Sprite Post Center...thingy

Paladin Thomas

These are pretty good for simple splices. You could probably be a bit more ambitious and creative, but it looks like you're just starting out, so you're fine. My only real problem outside of that is the coloring on the first two. It's not the worst, but the colors look a bit to dull. I'd find some colors that compliment each other a little more. I really like the 3rd one though.

I like'em but "Sain" and "Harken" look like they have no necks. I might be because of the cloaks but it really looks like they have stubby little necks. You might wanna fix that. 

Ah, I see.

On 31/01/2017 at 11:38 PM, Paladin Thomas said:

New Sprite sheet.png

These two. Warrior has Sain's head and Merc has Harken's head (which is fitting because Harken is a Hero Prepromote)

On 1/31/2017 at 5:38 PM, Paladin Thomas said:

Hanna family.png

Entire Collection (Original)

Some feedback:

The Troubadour girl as well as the general dude look fine, props for that.

The cavaliers neck is a bit.... off. I feel it's a bit too straight for the way his head is positioned. Either move the head or fix the neck. :)

The warrior dude's hair is WAY too dark, darker than the border even! Just find a lighter shade of brown. I also agree with what Kyne said about both the warrior and the mercenary about the necks. just move their heads up a bit.

Okay, on both things. Augh, so much work xD

Edit: Capi, Erm...I might hold off on the customizing faces, etc. until I make a new sprite. I can make an example, its just the faces are about exactly how I want them and really fit the characters they are meant to display. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, its just personal preference xD

Edited by Paladin Thomas
forgot the D on xD