Fire emblem heroes release time

escotanner

So, I just read somewhere that Fire emblem heroes will be released at 7 am in Japan on February 2nd. This could mean either two things: we're getting Heroes on Wednesday or we're getting it later on in the day on Thursday. What do you guys think?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they're saying 2/2 on the English site, I imagine they would delay the international version. If so, by the time the English version is out, the .apk for Japanese Heroes would probably be available somewhere on the Internet as well. So Android users and Jailbreak iOS users could take their pick I guess.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Since they're saying 2/2 on the English site, I imagine they would delay the international version. If so, by the time the English version is out, the .apk for Japanese Heroes would probably be available somewhere on the Internet as well. So Android users and Jailbreak iOS users could take their pick I guess.

That is true. I can't believe I never thought of it that way.

The wording of the email received by a Redditor (which I assume is where you're getting your information, indirectly or directly) seems to indicate that the English version, too, will be releasing at 7am Japan time on 2/2/17. For reference, here. Since it'll be about 9am on the 2nd where I live, I'm guessing a simultaneous or very close to simultaneous release is imminent.

1 minute ago, nordopolica said:

Since it'll be about 9am on the 2nd where I live, I'm guessing a simultaneous or very close to simultaneous release is imminent.

That's true as well. I believe that it's safe to assume that when it is 7am in Japan, it'll be released worldwide as well.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I would also want to know how the staff think if the apk file can be upload to this site?

Since the game is not available in my country, it is free to download somewhere else and is not a rom or an iso.

FYI on the appstore all release happen at 12 am local time i dont think it is possible to release at a specific time i think all apple users will get it at 12 am on 2nd their local appstore time

Edited by flare9

It's officially launch time in Japan, though the app has not appeared on the app store.  So...no simultaneous international release.  I'm thinking that in the States we can only get it at midnight tonight if they're still planning to release on 2/2 and not technically 2/3.

I was waiting for 5pm here. If it comes out at your midnight it would come out at 6 here, which seems odd. I have no idea when they could release it, since if they release it your midnight, it they would have only appeared to have delayed it an hour for the international release, which seems odd. If they don't release it in an hour they would not release it in time for your Feb. 2, which is also odd.

My guess is that it has been delayed by a couple minutes (or maybe that's me hoping). Has anyone confirmed that it has been released in Japan?

6 minutes ago, TheVman00 said:

I was waiting for 5pm here. If it comes out at your midnight it would come out at 6 here, which seems odd. I have no idea when they could release it, since if they release it your midnight, it they would have only appeared to have delayed it an hour for the international release, which seems odd. If they don't release it in an hour they would not release it in time for your Feb. 2, which is also odd.

My guess is that it has been delayed by a couple minutes (or maybe that's me hoping). Has anyone confirmed that it has been released in Japan?

No no, we're not saying it will be realeased internationally in an hour, we're saying that it will be realeased individually country by country. No international simultaneous release. No idea if it's already out in Japan, I looked around a bit but found nothing.

Edited by moxis

1 minute ago, moxis said:

No no, we're saying it will be realeased internationally in an hour, we're saying that it will be realeased individually country by country. No internationally simultaneous release.

Well that would suck. Oh well, no matter what, I'll get it in at least 12 hours.

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

For the record, Heroes is not out in Japan yet.

Never trust generic support e-mails >____<

Whaaaaat..

What is going on.... (i know we shouldn't make a fuss over this but still.. i wish there had been more clear info on the release date/time)