Fire emblem heroes release time

escotanner

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Does Nintendo hate the US for some reason?

More like timezones hate the US, probably, if they hate anyone it's Australia or something like that.

I'm annoyed but I think it can show up soon enough...

15 minutes ago, angelofhell_hau said:

The server is down now.... You need to download 80MB and then more 300MB to get the game start...but A communication error always appear this time... So just wait for them to fix it

Untitled.png

Weird, I've gotten through those parts just fine (about a minute ago) using Bluestack too. The only thing I need to figure out now is where to change the text language so that I can use the Japanese version.

EDIT: Ah, right, saw it now, it's in the Misc -> FAQ/Etc (green button) -> Change language

Edited by ItsTheWolf

They might be postponing it because of the massive influx of players into the servers... the US is a massive player base anyone remember the first week of Pokémon Go? I might as well keep playing phantom of the kill while I wait.

Edited by Flamebeaux
Forgot

2 minutes ago, Flamebeaux said:

They might be postponing it because of the massive influx of players into the servers... the US is a massive player base anyone remember the first week of Pokémon Go?

That's what I was thinking. The servers always get lit as soon as US goes online. It's on Aptoide if you're really itching, though. I'm US, and it seems to be working.

7 minutes ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

All I get for searching the App Store is an FE inspired game called Partia lol

I think someone here did an LP of Partia 2... maybe go read that to pass the time?

I was expecting it to be here when I woke up, but not yet. Here's to hoping for 12 EST release.

I am registered for the app but when I go to the play store it still says coming soon.  I wish they would at least tell us when they are releasing it today so I don't have to check all the time. 

11 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am registered for the app but when I go to the play store it still says coming soon.  I wish they would at least tell us when they are releasing it today so I don't have to check all the time. 

Ikr? It's kinda annoying to check it at this point and see coming soon every time